Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups

Share | 

Any ideas for a 13th birthday present?...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Answer my question e___e
XD
33%
 33% [ 3 ]
:D
22%
 22% [ 2 ]
:)
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
:|
33%
 33% [ 3 ]
:/
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
:(
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
:U
11%
 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
Pommu-pon
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Any ideas for a 13th birthday present?...   Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:27 pm

I know, I'm so lame~ xD
Uhm, anyways. I still don't know what to get for my thirteenth birthday which is coming up at the end of next week..Any ideas?

I was thinking maybe, SAI, an iPhone (Isashamedbecausestilldoesnthaveaproperphone),
a VOCALOID package, a new iPod (lastonewaschocolatecoverednotmyfault)...

Something like that.. You know, it's a special number. And I only want SOMETHING not SOME THINGS So help please~? ^L^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
69hot_wangs69
Dedicated Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas for a 13th birthday present?...   Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:03 pm

So you have a phone and you're complaining because it's not "proper". Be a little grateful.

I personally love my ipod. It's useless though unless you have the money to buy songs on itunes though.

Do you like any video games?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FruitCake
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas for a 13th birthday present?...   Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:18 pm

I think you should get sai or Anything that you really want in the whole world
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.musicjams.forumotion.com
Owl
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas for a 13th birthday present?...   Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:25 pm

I would say iPhone based on what you're saying. The iPod comes in the iPhone plus it's a phone so you would get two of the things that you have listed.
If you can't think of anything, just ask for money and go shopping lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fudgyswirl.wordpress.com
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas for a 13th birthday present?...   Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:58 pm

Do you already have a tablet?
If you're very serious about art, get SAI. It's worth it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
elsa ♡
Dedicated Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas for a 13th birthday present?...   Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:16 pm

Nope! ;3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pommu-pon
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas for a 13th birthday present?...   Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:15 am

Spy-der wrote:
So you have a phone and you're complaining because it's not "proper". Be a little grateful.

I personally love my ipod. It's useless though unless you have the money to buy songs on itunes though.

Uhm. Actually, I am very grateful for the things I have. By "not proper", I meant a phone that turns on randomly every twenty minutes, very hard to see the writing. You send a message and it arrives to its destination about two weeks later. So yeah.

And.. No, I'm not that much into games at all o.o

No, I don't have a tablet..
And SAI.. It seems like a good idea, since I am into art. A lot... I don't know >w>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cxidanni
Regular Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas for a 13th birthday present?...   Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:21 am

Spy-der wrote:

You could always use loudtronix, it supplies free music and the songs are generally really good quality. Plus it is virus free. ^_^.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas for a 13th birthday present?...   Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:35 am

Comrade Mu wrote:
Spy-der wrote:

Uhm. Actually, I am very grateful for the things I have. By "not proper", I meant a phone that turns on randomly every twenty minutes, very hard to see the writing. You send a message and it arrives to its destination about two weeks later. So yeah.

And.. No, I'm not that much into games at all o.o

No, I don't have a tablet..
And SAI.. It seems like a good idea, since I am into art. A lot... I don't know >w>
I think you should get a tablet! o3o They help a LOTTTTTT with digital art. I'd recommend a tablet over sai.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas for a 13th birthday present?...   Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:40 am

Sai, or a tablet. Because iScribble is good to use or you can easily get gimp. Or use sumo paint. It's not a download. You can get some cheap ones at ebay for about 100 dollars or more.
Back to top Go down
fantageroxs
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas for a 13th birthday present?...   Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:51 pm

u should get a ipod
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas for a 13th birthday present?...   Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:03 pm

LOL, I thought you meant giving one... I dunno, maybe a tablet, iPad, Apple product...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katie_Forever
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas for a 13th birthday present?...   Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:05 am

Well.... I dont really know. You mentioned thirteen is a special number so why dont you ask for something reallllly special that you can have with you forever? An I pod or a phone with eventually die and you'll need a new one... (I dont know anything about the others so I cant say what'll eventually happen to em)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Usui
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas for a 13th birthday present?...   Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:34 am

Whatever you really want don't ask us follow your heart
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thepokemonland.forumotion.com
Owl
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas for a 13th birthday present?...   Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:21 am

Katie_Forever wrote:
Well.... I dont really know. You mentioned thirteen is a special number so why dont you ask for something reallllly special that you can have with you forever? An I pod or a phone with eventually die and you'll need a new one... (I dont know anything about the others so I cant say what'll eventually happen to em)

Nothing lasts forever. Entropy. ^-^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fudgyswirl.wordpress.com
Blue
Veteran Fantagian

Location : How am I supposed to know? D; LOCATING MYSELF IS HARD.

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas for a 13th birthday present?...   Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:34 am

Well, you could buy yourself an I-Pod, or a laptop. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://underworld.forumotions.in
Mila
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas for a 13th birthday present?...   Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:40 pm

go kart that fits two people then when your mad you can ride it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katie_Forever
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas for a 13th birthday present?...   Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:45 pm

Owl wrote:
Katie_Forever wrote:

I ment something that will last longer then a laptop or a ipod.... If your into jewlery or something ask for like a necklace or something. That will last longer then a laptop....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crownie
Dedicated Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas for a 13th birthday present?...   Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:51 pm

Owl wrote:
Katie_Forever wrote:

Get nothing. I heard it lasts forever. LOL JK.

Get an iPhone.
- Kills 2 birds with one stone (phone&ipod)
- Really good choice & useful if you communicate with people a lot everyday.

I don't think you would need a tablet. Tablet is something that can wait, you know? Like, are you really going to use that tablet everyday like an iPhone? Think about what would be most important and useful among your choices; what would seem like you would use the most and need the most, since you probably want all of these things equally. (:

Idkk why my responses always have to be so long -___-
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.pinkyprommis.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas for a 13th birthday present?...   Today at 1:30 pm

Back to top Go down

Any ideas for a 13th birthday present?...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1