Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 Simple Banners. :p

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
v
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 9586
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 16
Location : i'm always watching

PostSubject: Simple Banners. :p   Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:45 pm

Title says it all. Simple, plain banners made on Photoshop.


Oh yes. (x


The name of the song we're dancing to in Hula. Yes, I'm in Hula. And the song is from Lilo & Stitch. :3


'das right.


(x

So, yeah.. Took only like 3 minutes for each one. c:

NOTE: If you'd like a banner like this, please order from my shop. [:

_________________

tumblr
let's catch up.


Last edited by b2uty. on Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PatrickPower2013
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4243
Join date : 2010-12-29
Age : 15
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Simple Banners. :p   Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:46 pm

Oh good luck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://patrickpowerproductions.com/
Penny
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1659
Join date : 2011-07-28
Age : 82
Location : Yummy waffle...# Thank you, son. :]

PostSubject: Re: Simple Banners. :p   Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:47 pm

GAHH I LOVE THEM. May I use one?

Or maybe order? ;]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hurhurhur.webs.com/
v
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 9586
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 16
Location : i'm always watching

PostSubject: Re: Simple Banners. :p   Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:48 pm

patrick1553 wrote:
Oh good luck.

Good luck for what? This isn't a shop, lol.

Penny wrote:
GAHH I LOVE THEM. May I use one?

Or maybe order?

Go ahead! And an order? Hmm.. Maybe I'll add it to my recolor shop. c:

_________________

tumblr
let's catch up.


Last edited by b2uty. on Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PatrickPower2013
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4243
Join date : 2010-12-29
Age : 15
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Simple Banners. :p   Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:48 pm

Eh I didnt notice sorry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://patrickpowerproductions.com/
Penny
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1659
Join date : 2011-07-28
Age : 82
Location : Yummy waffle...# Thank you, son. :]

PostSubject: Re: Simple Banners. :p   Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:53 pm

b2uty. wrote:
patrick1553 wrote:
Oh good luck.

Good luck for what? This isn't a shop, lol.

Penny wrote:
GAHH I LOVE THEM. May I use one?

Or maybe order?

Go ahead! And an order? Hmm.. Maybe I'll add it to my recolor shop. c:

Thanks!

Text: Cool story bro. <3333
And can it have the same font and color as the one that says "Wassap Due? C:"

THANK YOU
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hurhurhur.webs.com/
v
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 9586
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 16
Location : i'm always watching

PostSubject: Re: Simple Banners. :p   Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:54 pm

Penny wrote:
b2uty. wrote:
patrick1553 wrote:
Oh good luck.

Good luck for what? This isn't a shop, lol.

Penny wrote:
GAHH I LOVE THEM. May I use one?

Or maybe order?

Go ahead! And an order? Hmm.. Maybe I'll add it to my recolor shop. c:

Thanks!

Text: Cool story bro. <3333
And can it have the same font and color as the one that says "Wassap Due? C:"

THANK YOU

Okie dokie! Your order will be finished soon and posted in the recolor shop. Now adding banners to it. (x

_________________

tumblr
let's catch up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Penny
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1659
Join date : 2011-07-28
Age : 82
Location : Yummy waffle...# Thank you, son. :]

PostSubject: Re: Simple Banners. :p   Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:03 pm

b2uty. wrote:
Penny wrote:
b2uty. wrote:
patrick1553 wrote:
Oh good luck.

Good luck for what? This isn't a shop, lol.

Penny wrote:
GAHH I LOVE THEM. May I use one?

Or maybe order?

Go ahead! And an order? Hmm.. Maybe I'll add it to my recolor shop. c:

Thanks!

Text: Cool story bro. <3333
And can it have the same font and color as the one that says "Wassap Due? C:"

THANK YOU

Okie dokie! Your order will be finished soon and posted in the recolor shop. Now adding banners to it. (x

Thank you! >~< I give you a noodle. :]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hurhurhur.webs.com/
Queen
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4498
Join date : 2010-07-20
Age : 15
Location : nowhereland

PostSubject: Re: Simple Banners. :p   Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:04 pm

Can you make me one?

Text: I want your Cookie!
Colors: Pink & Cyan |If impossible then just Cyan|

Thankies\Thankers! C:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
v
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 9586
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 16
Location : i'm always watching

PostSubject: Re: Simple Banners. :p   Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:16 pm

Queenfairylight7 wrote:
Can you make me one?

Text: I want your Cookie!
Colors: Pink & Cyan |If impossible then just Cyan|

Thankies\Thankers! C:

Okay! Your order will be posted in my shop. C:

_________________

tumblr
let's catch up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Queen
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4498
Join date : 2010-07-20
Age : 15
Location : nowhereland

PostSubject: Re: Simple Banners. :p   Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:18 pm

Okay!~

Thankies! C: :33
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Link
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1248
Join date : 2011-08-27
Location : in hell

PostSubject: Re: Simple Banners. :p   Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:22 pm

It's cute. :3 I like them a lot!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
v
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 9586
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 16
Location : i'm always watching

PostSubject: Re: Simple Banners. :p   Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:22 pm

Alfred F. Jones wrote:
It's cute. :3 I like them a lot!

Thank you! c:

_________________

tumblr
let's catch up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Queen
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4498
Join date : 2010-07-20
Age : 15
Location : nowhereland

PostSubject: Re: Simple Banners. :p   Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:23 pm

Yesh! They are Cutie!! CC:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
v
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 9586
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 16
Location : i'm always watching

PostSubject: Re: Simple Banners. :p   Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:27 pm

Queenfairylight7 wrote:
Yesh! They are Cutie!! CC:

Thanks!
Oh, and I finished your order. It's in the shop. c:

_________________

tumblr
let's catch up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Simple Banners. :p   Today at 6:51 am

Back to top Go down
 
Simple Banners. :p
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Add your banner to the official Forum banners list
» space marines and simple green
» Simple Proclub custom HUD and CS:S main menu #2
» Simple-c-chess-engine
» Simple hello message.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Creations :: Graphics-
Jump to: