Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups

Share | 

What if my Membership Expired

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: What if my Membership Expired   Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:56 pm

boouu wrote:
im boouu and just so u know who r u Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked What a Face I love you Embarassed Razz albino lol! gtg add me if u can suckers
No spam. Infraction given.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PatrickPower2013
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: What if my Membership Expired   Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:58 pm

Oh okay I didn't know that guys.
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://patrickpowerproductions.com/
ilovechocolate
Junior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: What if my Membership Expired   Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:49 pm

my membership expired now im an non that sucks boohoo its suck Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: What if my Membership Expired   Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:50 pm

keia6522 wrote:
my membership expired now im an non that sucks boohoo its suck Sad

mine too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
cupcakesrock
Regular Fantagian

Location : At your place,i'm actully at your door-just waiting

PostSubject: Re: What if my Membership Expired   Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:30 pm

my membership expired too. i was uverdue but its still a dummer. U can only keep the stuff u buy with ecoins, trust me. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Fantage.com
allstar12345
Rookie Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: What if my Membership Expired   Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:39 pm

No your clothes will expire and you will be a non mem again. Question
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jimmy Fantage
Junior Fantagian

Location : ''Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.'' -MartinLutherKingJr.

PostSubject: Re: What if my Membership Expired   Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:45 am

So can you keep the pet items you get from having the pets? People have been saying that you and that you don't. You can sell it in Lucky Bob's but I don't know if that has anything to do with if you can wear it as a non-member if you did not pay for the pet with a magic code. Help? Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lemonade
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: What if my Membership Expired   Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:25 am

You cant wear your mem clothes but you still can keep them and you still keep ur pets but u cant walk with them or that stuff
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ask.fm/blue__skies
Jimmy Fantage
Junior Fantagian

Location : ''Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.'' -MartinLutherKingJr.

PostSubject: Re: What if my Membership Expired   Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:09 pm

LalaLand wrote:
You cant wear your mem clothes but you still can keep them and you still keep ur pets but u cant walk with them or that stuff
Does that include the pet items? I don't really consider them to be member items.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: What if my Membership Expired   Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:58 pm

Will i keep my pets (that is not magic code pets)?
Will my mem clothes still be available for me to wear?

1. I think you will keep your pets, just not exactly with you, but in your barn.
2. I think it depends. My friend had gem clothes and she kept hers. She also kept her pet items as clothes as well. As for clothes bought in events and stores, I don't think you could keep. (Maybe if they were free, but I kind of doubt it)

If I were you, stock up on gem and pet clothes if you plan to quit membership.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jimmy Fantage
Junior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: What if my Membership Expired   Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:11 pm

pikatree1 wrote:

1. I think you will keep your pets, just not exactly with you, but in your barn.
2. I think it depends. My friend had gem clothes and she kept hers. She also kept her pet items as clothes as well. As for clothes bought in events and stores, I don't think you could keep. (Maybe if they were free, but I kind of doubt it)

By any chance did she happen to buy her items with eCoins? So she kept all of her items and was able to wear them? I don't care if they are in the inventory, I want to know if you can wear the pet items, not the pets. I don't mind losing the pets, I'm worried about the pet items.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
taptap489
Regular Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: What if my Membership Expired   Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:57 pm

When your membership expires, then you will realize that you are wasting your money and the only thing that's left is your ecoin items.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: What if my Membership Expired   Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:23 pm

[quote="SpanishLover"]
pikatree1 wrote:

By any chance did she happen to buy her items with eCoins? So she kept all of her items and was able to wear them? I don't care if they are in the inventory, I want to know if you can wear the pet items, not the pets. I don't mind losing the pets, I'm worried about the pet items.[/quote

I'm sure she didn't use e-coins. I probably should get back to her on that, since she got her membership back. (Her dad's credit card expired)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jimmy Fantage
Junior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: What if my Membership Expired   Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:32 pm

taptap489 wrote:
When your membership expires, then you will realize that you are wasting your money and the only thing that's left is your ecoin items.
lol, you are all member-haters...xD

pikatree1 wrote:
I'm sure she didn't use e-coins. I probably should get back to her on that, since she got her membership back. (Her dad's credit card expired)
Oh, do you know her in real life or only on Fantage? It's more trustworthy to listen to if you know the person. Regardless, let me know what her answer is. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mila
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: What if my Membership Expired   Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:37 pm

SpanishLover wrote:

)
we aren't member haters, we think its a waste of money
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jimmy Fantage
Junior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: What if my Membership Expired   Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:40 pm

FantageLuver wrote:
I think Fantage is a cute site so I'm willing to pay for it just once. I just want eCoins though. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: What if my Membership Expired   Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:43 pm

SpanishLover wrote:
FantageLuver wrote:
I think Fantage is a cute site so I'm willing to pay for it just once. I just want eCoins though. :P

Ecoins are fine imho, at least the stuff is permanent, but membership is a waste.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: What if my Membership Expired   Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:56 pm

FantageLuver wrote:
SpanishLover wrote:

)

I think membership is good while and when it lasted. It's only a waste if you don't really use it. It's like buying a pair of white boots that had cost 7 dollars but it gets dirty and then you stop using it even though you can wash them. (If you see what I'm saying xD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jimmy Fantage
Junior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: What if my Membership Expired   Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:03 pm

pikatree1 wrote:

I think membership is good while and when it lasted. It's only a waste if you don't really use it. It's like buying a pair of white boots that had cost 7 dollars but it gets dirty and then you stop using it even though you can wash them. (If you see what I'm saying xD)
Nice simile. Smile

Don't forget to ask your friend about the pet items! Do you know them in real? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jimmy Fantage
Junior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: What if my Membership Expired   Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:57 pm

(ignore)
I clicked reply instead of edit and ended up posting the same message. My message can be found on the next page.
*Sorry, technical difficulties...* T-T
(I can't even delete this post...why?!) D;

Last edited by SpanishLover on Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:27 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jimmy Fantage
Junior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: What if my Membership Expired   Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:57 pm

(Sorry for the double-post)

Do you keep free prizes that you win during special events if you got the item for free? (like police hat in the new mission that is up now) Also, do you keep the level of your pet medals for walking them, hatching them, and training them? This is all running in my head and I don't know where else to ask but here. Tell me what you know and not what you think. Thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: What if my Membership Expired   Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:01 pm

@SpanishLover, even if you didn't get your pet with a magic code, you can still keep the pet items to wear once your membership expires. It happened to me, and even though i don't have my pets anymore, I can still wear the pet items.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jimmy Fantage
Junior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: What if my Membership Expired   Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:59 pm

hop wrote:
@SpanishLover, even if you didn't get your pet with a magic code, you can still keep the pet items to wear once your membership expires. It happened to me, and even though i don't have my pets anymore, I can still wear the pet items.
Really? Cool! What about items given to members for free on events and in missions? The medals for the pets you had stay too? How about this, what is your Fantage level?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: What if my Membership Expired   Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:17 pm

SpanishLover wrote:
hop wrote:
Really? Cool! What about items given to members for free on events and in missions? The medals for the pets you had stay too? How about this, what is your Fantage level?

Unless you purchase the event items with Ecoins, you can't use them once your membership expires. You still have all of your premium medals, but they are grayed out and other cannot see them. You also can't level up those medals. Your Fantage level goes down, too. I was over 300, and I got bumped down to level 59, I think.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jimmy Fantage
Junior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: What if my Membership Expired   Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:59 pm

hop wrote:
SpanishLover wrote:
hop wrote:

Unless you purchase the event items with Ecoins, you can't use them once your membership expires. You still have all of your premium medals, but they are grayed out and other cannot see them. You also can't level up those medals. Your Fantage level goes down, too. I was over 300, and I got bumped down to level 59, I think.
Well, if you do the mission "The Strange Visitor" you receive a board (if you are a member) and it doesn't ask you if you want to pay with eCoins. It just gives it to you. Will you lose that item when your membership expires or is it considered a non-member item and you get to keep it forever? Surprised

Yes, but the pet medals stay don't they? The walking your pet for treats and raising their levels in games. Also, hatching them, what is your level in the pet collector's medal?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What if my Membership Expired   Today at 6:54 am

Back to top Go down

What if my Membership Expired
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2