Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 plz give a thumbs up!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
fantageroxs
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 354
Join date : 2011-09-26
Age : 14

PostSubject: plz give a thumbs up!   Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:57 am

pleaaase go to youtube and type in Fantage Video Contest-Fall 2011 and click on every video and find one made by lindali88! PLEAASE! i neeed the ecoins!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7332
Join date : 2010-07-20

PostSubject: Re: plz give a thumbs up!   Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:00 am

maybe you should try pming people or on youtube message people i think?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fantageroxs
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 354
Join date : 2011-09-26
Age : 14

PostSubject: Re: plz give a thumbs up!   Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:02 am

huh? oh i cant post links yet since i wasnt here for a week yet. I NEED THE ECOINS PLEAASE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alex
Administrator
Administrator


Posts : 23506
Join date : 2010-08-10
Age : 18
Location : google maps

PostSubject: Re: plz give a thumbs up!   Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:04 am

k nope.

If you want "Views" and "likes" on youtube, then you should be posting videos reguarly and not asking people to view them. What if they hate it? You can't force them to give an untruthful opinion.

_________________


tumblr / 내 호버크라프트는 장어로 가득 차 있어요. ㅡㅅㅡ
thank u elliot for the pic of me n my gf♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fantageroxs
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 354
Join date : 2011-09-26
Age : 14

PostSubject: Re: plz give a thumbs up!   Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:07 am

can you atleast watch it? and my hand just cant stop shaking when i type!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relora
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6776
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 19
Location : Define "Location"

PostSubject: Re: plz give a thumbs up!   Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am

@Roxs, people will vote for it if they like. You know my little sister wants ecoins too. Your not the only one who "needs" them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fantageroxs
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 354
Join date : 2011-09-26
Age : 14

PostSubject: Re: plz give a thumbs up!   Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:14 am

im just asking atleast can you watch it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relora
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6776
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 19
Location : Define "Location"

PostSubject: Re: plz give a thumbs up!   Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:51 am

Of course I'll watch it lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7332
Join date : 2010-07-20

PostSubject: Re: plz give a thumbs up!   Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:59 am

fantageroxs wrote:
huh? oh i cant post links yet since i wasnt here for a week yet. I NEED THE ECOINS PLEAASE!

i keep saying it's just ecoins Rolling Eyes you can buy them anytime if you have the money most people want it for the medal to level up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katie_Forever
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1687
Join date : 2011-06-30
Age : 18
Location : Lala Land :)

PostSubject: Re: plz give a thumbs up!   Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:07 pm

I couldnt find it. sorry. And Im not exactly willing to look through every fantage utube vid to find it.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
69hot_wangs69
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1456
Join date : 2011-09-12
Age : 19
Location : Your pants

PostSubject: Re: plz give a thumbs up!   Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:45 pm

fantageroxs wrote:
and my hand just cant stop shaking when i type!

Yea, you should probably see a doctor for that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pommu-pon
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1597
Join date : 2011-05-09
Age : 18
Location : wwwwww

PostSubject: Re: plz give a thumbs up!   Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:51 pm

Code:
[youtube]Insert Youtube link here[/youtube]


If you really want people to watch your videos, at least post the link in your comment instead of getting the viewers to search it themselves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bubbles
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1823
Join date : 2011-08-28
Age : 16
Location : I dunno know. Guess

PostSubject: Re: plz give a thumbs up!   Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:55 pm

Comrade Mu wrote:
Code:
[youtube]Insert Youtube link here[/youtube]


If you really want people to watch your videos, at least post the link in your comment instead of getting the viewers to search it themselves.

agreed. just put in the link ex:



and there now people can find your video and gives it a ^.^ or a >_<
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://justmeforeverx.wordpress.com
alex
Administrator
Administrator


Posts : 23506
Join date : 2010-08-10
Age : 18
Location : google maps

PostSubject: Re: plz give a thumbs up!   Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:11 pm

Skye wrote:
fantageroxs wrote:
huh? oh i cant post links yet since i wasnt here for a week yet. I NEED THE ECOINS PLEAASE!

i keep saying it's just ecoins Rolling Eyes you can buy them anytime if you have the money most people want it for the medal to level up
It's fantage. If you're going to do something like this for ecoins, then you need a life. No offense, but seriously.

_________________


tumblr / 내 호버크라프트는 장어로 가득 차 있어요. ㅡㅅㅡ
thank u elliot for the pic of me n my gf♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4920
Join date : 2011-02-28
Age : 14
Location : heaven

PostSubject: Re: plz give a thumbs up!   Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:13 pm

(._.) wheres the video?Do ecoins really matter? I'm not trying to be mean..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fantagegeekymustaches.wordpress.com
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7332
Join date : 2010-07-20

PostSubject: Re: plz give a thumbs up!   Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:14 pm

Homestuck wrote:
Skye wrote:
fantageroxs wrote:
huh? oh i cant post links yet since i wasnt here for a week yet. I NEED THE ECOINS PLEAASE!

i keep saying it's just ecoins Rolling Eyes you can buy them anytime if you have the money most people want it for the medal to level up
It's fantage. If you're going to do something like this for ecoins, then you need a life. No offense, but seriously.

well you got me there Ani
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: plz give a thumbs up!   Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:17 pm

Dude
can i say something harsh?
SHUT UP. PLEASE.
Youve been trollling and causing like, sooo much fights on the forum. There's something called a "need'' and something called a "want", ecoins is a want. You dont need ecoins. You can live without it.
You, good sir, need a life me then me Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4920
Join date : 2011-02-28
Age : 14
Location : heaven

PostSubject: Re: plz give a thumbs up!   Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:19 pm

Mr.Taost wrote:
Dude
can i say something harsh?
SHUT UP. PLEASE.
Youve been trollling and causing like, sooo much fights on the forum. There's something called a "need'' and something called a "want", ecoins is a want. You dont need ecoins. You can live without it.
You, good sir, need a life me then me Rolling Eyes
^^ I wanted to blurt out shut up I agree with Taost
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fantagegeekymustaches.wordpress.com
Makkine
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 2772
Join date : 2010-05-17
Age : 19
Location : Woah

PostSubject: Re: plz give a thumbs up!   Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:29 am

No advertising. Thread locked and infraction given. You only get three chances before a perma-ban, roxs, and I've given you an infraction twice today. Do NOT do this to yourself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: plz give a thumbs up!   Today at 3:05 pm

Back to top Go down
 
plz give a thumbs up!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» You don't like me? Good! I'll give you a reason not to like me.
» Im bored, give me suggestions.
» Grades and why you shouldn't give a toss.
» Give Me Free Space On This Online File Storage (You get space too)
» Cards that give range?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Forum Lounge-
Jump to: