Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter 3, Meeting a new friend

Go down 
+4
Relora
John_Rocks
xXlexiXx
. w .
8 posters
AuthorMessage
. w .
Senior Fantagian

Chapter 3, Meeting a new friend Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 3, Meeting a new friend   Chapter 3, Meeting a new friend Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 3:44 pm

I started to stammer and I said.. "Okay I will " We talked and fun with each other then Amy and Josh came up to me and said " Eli what is wrong with you??" I said " What is it? " Amy ran in tears! Josh went to go talk to Rose...I thought.." Whats going on?" Question I was clueless. Pj came over my house with a boy. The most cutest boy I have ever seen. Cuter then Pj!! Pj said.. " Hello Eli this is my brother Benny" Benny said hello. I blushed and said hi back. Then my dad came racing to the door! " He was staring at Pj and Benny Suspect Then he started to laugh and said " Hello! I am her father you look like two young men now.. Who is your boyfriend Eli? I said " Pj." I pointed Pj smiled and said hello. Then Pj said " I have to go because I have to run the store. Can you take care of Benny?" I nodded smiling. Then he left. Benny had tripped and landed on my foot I said " BE CAREFUL! " My dad came downstairs and saw us.

Wait for chapter 4!
Back to top Go down
xXlexiXx
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3, Meeting a new friend   Chapter 3, Meeting a new friend Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 4:15 pm

gettin gud <3 lawl
Back to top Go down
. w .
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3, Meeting a new friend   Chapter 3, Meeting a new friend Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 4:37 pm

Thank you!

You get a cupcake! Chapter 3, Meeting a new friend La
Back to top Go down
xXlexiXx
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3, Meeting a new friend   Chapter 3, Meeting a new friend Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 4:56 pm

yayyy *takes cupcake*

Chapter 3, Meeting a new friend La10
Back to top Go down
John_Rocks
Regular Fantagian
John_Rocks

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3, Meeting a new friend   Chapter 3, Meeting a new friend Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 11:49 am

Nice story..
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3, Meeting a new friend   Chapter 3, Meeting a new friend Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 12:29 pm

I see improvement :3

~Try not to use emotes, your description is all we need ;]
~The sentence's, Josh went to go talk to Rose...I thought.." Whats going on?" Question I was clueless. I'd rephrase that to something like this... Josh ran over to rose, What's going on? I thought a bit bewildered. But that's just my opinion.
~Remember when I was talking about using more advanced words instead of 'I said'. Well that rule also applies 'I went'. Try using run, gallop, hop, jump etc. Adds some more flare to the writing and allows the reader to see into what's happening more.
~In the last sentence in stead of saying 'I said "BE CAREFUL!"' I suggest maybe, "BE CAREFUL!" I snapped.

There is of course more to touch up on but I'm sure others will get to the nitty-gritty

Overall 5/10 Your improving little by little ^^

Last edited by Aurora on Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ValleyBall70
Regular Fantagian
ValleyBall70

PostSubject: Wow! nice story so far   Chapter 3, Meeting a new friend Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 12:32 pm

Very Happy
pikachu160 wrote:
I started to stammer and I said.. "Okay I will " We talked and fun with each other then Amy and Josh came up to me and said " Eli what is wrong with you??" I said " What is it? " Amy ran in tears! Josh went to go talk to Rose...I thought.." Whats going on?" Question I was clueless. Pj came over my house with a boy. The most cutest boy I have ever seen. Cuter then Pj!! Pj said.. " Hello Eli this is my brother Benny" Benny said hello. I blushed and said hi back. Then my dad came racing to the door! " He was staring at Pj and Benny Suspect Then he started to laugh and said " Hello! I am her father you look like two young men now.. Who is your boyfriend Eli? I said " Pj." I pointed Pj smiled and said hello. Then Pj said " I have to go because I have to run the store. Can you take care of Benny?" I nodded smiling. Then he left. Benny had tripped and landed on my foot I said " BE CAREFUL! " My dad came downstairs and saw us.

Wait for chapter 4!
Back to top Go down
ValleyBall70
Regular Fantagian
ValleyBall70

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3, Meeting a new friend   Chapter 3, Meeting a new friend Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 12:33 pm

[quote] lol
Back to top Go down
kateyperry221
Senior Fantagian
kateyperry221

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3, Meeting a new friend   Chapter 3, Meeting a new friend Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 12:34 pm

awesome!!!
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3, Meeting a new friend   Chapter 3, Meeting a new friend Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:19 am

I cant Wait for MORE!!
I like the story
Cool Story Bro . xDD
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran Fantagian
Blue

Location : How am I supposed to know? D; LOCATING MYSELF IS HARD.

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3, Meeting a new friend   Chapter 3, Meeting a new friend Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 7:11 am

It's 'mazing!
Nice chapter. I'm waiting for the 4th one!
Back to top Go down
http://underworld.forumotions.in
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3, Meeting a new friend   Chapter 3, Meeting a new friend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 3, Meeting a new friend
Page 1 of 1