Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

how di i make a website?

Go down 
+5
Blackrose
alex
MsJoyMaeda
Relora
fantageroxs
9 posters
AuthorMessage
fantageroxs
Senior Fantagian
fantageroxs

how di i make a website? Empty
PostSubject: how di i make a website?   how di i make a website? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 7:20 pm

i wanna make my own website like other ppl. how do i make one?
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: how di i make a website?   how di i make a website? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 7:22 pm

Depends what type of website you mean?

Forumotion gives you a forum
wix gives you an actual site
and there's one that gives you a blog but I can't remember the name.
Back to top Go down
fantageroxs
Senior Fantagian
fantageroxs

PostSubject: Re: how di i make a website?   how di i make a website? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 7:48 pm

i mean one that ends in .com
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: how di i make a website?   how di i make a website? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 7:53 pm

fantageroxs wrote:
Most websites end with ".com". What kind of website do you wanna make is what we are asking.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: how di i make a website?   how di i make a website? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 7:54 pm

fantageroxs wrote:
Anyone ends with .com, but you have to pay for it. Regardless of the site it's on.
Back to top Go down
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian
Blackrose

PostSubject: Re: how di i make a website?   how di i make a website? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 8:03 pm

fantageroxs wrote:

Well first you need a free web hoster if you want to make a fantage guide blog: use something like blogger or wordpress or wix
i think Tumblr is a blog thing too but i think it's for personal reasons and art stuff so you can use tumblr for a blog all about you
use blogger or wordpress for a fantage blog, make an account, create a name, and customize your site and their now maybe advertise it in your siggy as well. if this or others did not help you search it up on Google oh yea and if you want one that just ends in .com you'll need to pay. if you want a free one just create an account on the web hoster you want and yea
Back to top Go down
fantageroxs
Senior Fantagian
fantageroxs

PostSubject: Re: how di i make a website?   how di i make a website? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 8:03 pm

oh. you have to pay for it. nvm. i dont have money.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: how di i make a website?   how di i make a website? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 8:04 pm

Skye wrote:
fantageroxs wrote:

Well first you need a free web hoster if you want to make a fantage guide blog: use something like blogger or wordpress or wix
i think Tumblr is a blog thing too but i think it's for personal reasons and art stuff so you can use tumblr for a blog all about you
use blogger or wordpress for a fantage blog, make an account, create a name, and customize your site and their now maybe advertise it in your siggy as well. if this or others did not help you search it up on Google oh yea and if you want one that just ends in .com you'll need to pay. if you want a free one just create an account on the web hoster you want and yea
The key to tumblr is "reblog".
Back to top Go down
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian
Blackrose

PostSubject: Re: how di i make a website?   how di i make a website? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 8:05 pm

Homestuck wrote:
Skye wrote:
fantageroxs wrote:

reblog? what's that O_o this may sound weird but i've never used "tumblr" ever before in my life
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: how di i make a website?   how di i make a website? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 8:14 pm

All website end in either .com, or .net
If you just want it to be ".com" then you have to pay.
Unless you want it to be forumotion.com or playplace.com or something else.
Back to top Go down
Penny
Loyal Fantagian
Penny

PostSubject: Re: how di i make a website?   how di i make a website? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 8:18 pm

webs. com Pretty good website.
Back to top Go down
http://hurhurhur.webs.com/
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian
Blackrose

PostSubject: Re: how di i make a website?   how di i make a website? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 8:20 pm

fantageroxs wrote:
oh. you have to pay for it. nvm. i dont have money.

then why don't you make a free on? execpt it goes with .wordpress.com or .webs.com
Back to top Go down
Bubbles
Loyal Fantagian
Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: how di i make a website?   how di i make a website? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 8:21 pm

Skye wrote:
fantageroxs wrote:

and that's how you make a website
even check my siggy ^.^
Back to top Go down
http://justmeforeverx.wordpress.com
v

PostSubject: Re: how di i make a website?   how di i make a website? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 8:31 pm

If you want to make a blog, you can't have a ".com" blog, because it would cost money. Something free would be like wordpress, blogspot, weebly, etc.
Back to top Go down
fantageroxs
Senior Fantagian
fantageroxs

PostSubject: Re: how di i make a website?   how di i make a website? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 8:34 pm

no, i only want .com so just ignore this topic.
Back to top Go down
Crownie
Dedicated Fantagian
Crownie

PostSubject: Re: how di i make a website?   how di i make a website? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 8:38 pm

Skye wrote:
Homestuck wrote:
Skye wrote:
fantageroxs wrote:

reblog? what's that O_o this may sound weird but i've never used "tumblr" ever before in my life

You guys do know that one of the rules is not to talk about tumblr to people who do not use or have it.
It's somewhat supposed to be confidential. If you have it great; if you don't no need to check it out.
Seriously, I'm trying to be mean or anything. Just keep this in mind.

I suggest you get a blog since a blog is really simple. Having an actual website like weebly, wix, or webs might be a bit too complicated.
Make your blog with blogger or wordpress

If you want something with a ".com" and ONLY a ".com" you need to pay for your domain with actual money.
Back to top Go down
v

PostSubject: Re: how di i make a website?   how di i make a website? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 8:53 pm

fantageroxs wrote:
no, i only want .com so just ignore this topic.

You'll have to pay with real money, then, as Crownie said.
Back to top Go down
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian
Blackrose

PostSubject: Re: how di i make a website?   how di i make a website? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 8:57 pm

Crownie wrote:
Skye wrote:
Homestuck wrote:
Skye wrote:
fantageroxs wrote:

You guys do know that one of the rules is not to talk about tumblr to people who do not use or have it.
It's somewhat supposed to be confidential. If you have it great; if you don't no need to check it out.
Seriously, I'm trying to be mean or anything. Just keep this in mind.

I suggest you get a blog since a blog is really simple. Having an actual website like weebly, wix, or webs might be a bit too complicated.
Make your blog with blogger or wordpress

oh okay then sorry Crownie Embarassed

If you want something with a ".com" and ONLY a ".com" you need to pay for your domain with actual money.
Back to top Go down
Crownie
Dedicated Fantagian
Crownie

PostSubject: Re: how di i make a website?   how di i make a website? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 9:07 pm

Don't worry about it Skye, a lot of people don't know that's why it's getting really exposed.
With a lot of exposure comes a lot of people who want to join that makes it not cool anymore plus it starts to crash a lot.

Just letting you know for future references, because not everyone goes out of their way to look for the rules XP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how di i make a website?   how di i make a website? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how di i make a website?
Page 1 of 1