Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Did you Notice?

Go down 
+12
Usui
Blackrose
pat
alex
el
kateyperry221
v
Arthur Kirkland
pokeranger
Katie_Forever
FruitCake
Queen
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
kateyperry221
Senior Fantagian
kateyperry221

Did you Notice? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did you Notice?   Did you Notice? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 8:25 pm

okie dokie...
(wait a minute we went off topic....)
Back to top Go down
pat
Veteran Fantagian
pat

PostSubject: Re: Did you Notice?   Did you Notice? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 8:26 pm

No its okay. I do alot.
And Yeah i have noticed.

When i joined Dec. 2010 It was a lot more active.
I don't know where that went.
Back to top Go down
https://http:/youtube.com/c/storster/
kateyperry221
Senior Fantagian
kateyperry221

PostSubject: Re: Did you Notice?   Did you Notice? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 8:28 pm

Me either...(it was like dif topic after another and 20 or more ppl commenting at more thn once...)
Back to top Go down
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian
Blackrose

PostSubject: Re: Did you Notice?   Did you Notice? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 10:35 pm

pokeranger wrote:
NONONON. I meaaaan. This place was where like... Bluerivers, Miyeon, Shinelly, iRock1414 wass... But we started leaving the forum... and BOOM. I came for a visit and saw a LOT of new members. Not a bad thing, just sayin'

lol i know... Valval told me she doesn't go on much and all she does is log on and view topics she won't post in.... O.o but to me i don't think it is quiet i think it is more active then ever, with more and more new users online and more and more newbies it's gonna get you know pretty crowded.... but i say that's good

plus oh yus i kinda miss some of the old users, but they have either been banned or inactive for a while (meaning they quit...)
Back to top Go down
Usui
Hero Fantagian
Usui

PostSubject: Re: Did you Notice?   Did you Notice? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 11:52 am

how is it quiet here you cant hear here Razz

i guess its quiet...
Back to top Go down
http://www.thepokemonland.forumotion.com
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Abbey

PostSubject: Re: Did you Notice?   Did you Notice? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 2:26 pm

This is how I view it: It's like, coming back to your same high-school after a year, and instead of where your old friends are sitting, it's a whole group of new people. It's just kind of weird. It's not necessarily a bad thing. But last year, it was ALWAAAAAYS busy. The main members who were always on chat were timegear, makkine, sarah, cym, tahtahah, nakira, serah and I were like, the backbones of the business. But then a good majority of those quit and it just started falling apart, but then the new people started maturing a bit and filling in their places. It's just..really weird.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Did you Notice?   Did you Notice? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 2:30 pm

Wow. That's how it was like? I joined here like a year ago but forgot about this place. But I am back. Cx

Back to top Go down
69hot_wangs69
Dedicated Fantagian
69hot_wangs69

PostSubject: Re: Did you Notice?   Did you Notice? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 2:38 pm

Abbey wrote:
This is how I view it: It's like, coming back to your same high-school after a year, and instead of where your old friends are sitting, it's a whole group of new people. It's just kind of weird. It's not necessarily a bad thing. But last year, it was ALWAAAAAYS busy. The main members who were always on chat were timegear, makkine, sarah, cym, tahtahah, nakira, serah and I were like, the backbones of the business. But then a good majority of those quit and it just started falling apart, but then the new people started maturing a bit and filling in their places. It's just..really weird.

That's how forums generally go. And then the older users start feuding with the newer ones, the older ones leave, the forum eventually dies.

But I doubt that will happen any time soon
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Did you Notice?   Did you Notice? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 2:46 pm

Abbey wrote:

Aww yes I remember when I was a "noob". Man I was the most immature brat here, but the forum helped me evolve past that and now I laugh at the past.

Yes the forum seems like that I'm sure it will liven up sooner or later.......
Back to top Go down
69hot_wangs69
Dedicated Fantagian
69hot_wangs69

PostSubject: Re: Did you Notice?   Did you Notice? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 2:50 pm

@Aurora: I started forumming when I was 11. I was the most obnoxious kid on the planet. I wish I could just delete every single post I've made before 2010.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Did you Notice?   Did you Notice? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 3:00 pm

Wow I only stared foruming.... when I joined this forum. The only reason I stayed is because I enjoyed a good argument once an a while... of course it always got out of hand, not anymore though. I've matured past that.
Back to top Go down
4ever kitty
Junior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Did you Notice?   Did you Notice? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 3:07 pm

well all forums do get silent >w<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did you Notice?   Did you Notice? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did you Notice?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2