Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 OMG PLZ HELP ME!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
fantageroxs
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 354
Join date : 2011-09-26
Age : 14

PostSubject: OMG PLZ HELP ME!!!   Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:55 pm

plz help me!!! my parents bought me ecoins and someones on my account and used all of them!!!!! i was gonna buy a house!!!!!! INSTEAD I GOT A STUPID VERY RARE ITEM AND I COULD'VE BOUGHT A HOUSE!!!! NOW I DONT HAVE ANY ECOINS LEFT FOR A HOUSE AND THERES A ECOINS DISCOUNT!!!! PLZ HELP ME AND I CANT CHANGE MY PASSWORD BCUZ I WROTE A RANDOM EMAIL!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Usui
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5275
Join date : 2011-09-09
Age : 17
Location : Worldbuscus

PostSubject: Re: OMG PLZ HELP ME!!!   Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:07 pm

Contact fantage about it and say


Someone hacked my account and used all my ecoins

or tell your parents
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thepokemonland.forumotion.com
fantageroxs
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 354
Join date : 2011-09-26
Age : 14

PostSubject: Re: OMG PLZ HELP ME!!!   Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:11 pm

i did that a long time ago and nothing even happened! its like my parents got robbed Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Queen
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4498
Join date : 2010-07-20
Age : 15
Location : nowhereland

PostSubject: Re: OMG PLZ HELP ME!!!   Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:12 pm

You should never use a random email. Since that would happen. Try contacting them again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Usui
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5275
Join date : 2011-09-09
Age : 17
Location : Worldbuscus

PostSubject: Re: OMG PLZ HELP ME!!!   Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:13 pm

fantageroxs wrote:
i did that a long time ago and nothing even happened! its like my parents got robbed Crying or Very sad

you can contact the police do you know who used your ecoins?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thepokemonland.forumotion.com
fantageroxs
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 354
Join date : 2011-09-26
Age : 14

PostSubject: Re: OMG PLZ HELP ME!!!   Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:15 pm

actually my friend put in her email! and idk her password
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katie_Forever
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1687
Join date : 2011-06-30
Age : 18
Location : Lala Land :)

PostSubject: Re: OMG PLZ HELP ME!!!   Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:16 pm

Kat_kat11 wrote:
fantageroxs wrote:
i did that a long time ago and nothing even happened! its like my parents got robbed Crying or Very sad

you can contact the police do you know who used your ecoins?

The police over ecoins?? If it was something like getting bullied online then you should think about contacting them. I remeber when I first got ecoins they didnt load onto my account for awhile. I contacted fantage and they got them to me straight away. That might be what happened to yours. Or did you check to make sure they were there?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Queen
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4498
Join date : 2010-07-20
Age : 15
Location : nowhereland

PostSubject: Re: OMG PLZ HELP ME!!!   Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:16 pm

So pretty much your friend used your account. You know how? Well this is how. She has your username and password pretty much.
You should make your own Hotmail or Yahoo Email. C:


Last edited by Queenfairylight7 on Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Usui
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5275
Join date : 2011-09-09
Age : 17
Location : Worldbuscus

PostSubject: Re: OMG PLZ HELP ME!!!   Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:17 pm

fantageroxs wrote:
actually my friend put in her email! and idk her password
ask your friend what her password is or let her type it for you
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thepokemonland.forumotion.com
alex
Administrator
Administrator


Posts : 23506
Join date : 2010-08-10
Age : 18
Location : google maps

PostSubject: Re: OMG PLZ HELP ME!!!   Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:17 pm

fantageroxs wrote:
actually my friend put in her email! and idk her password
So it went from "a random email" to your friends?

_________________


tumblr / 내 호버크라프트는 장어로 가득 차 있어요. ㅡㅅㅡ
thank u elliot for the pic of me n my gf♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fantageroxs
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 354
Join date : 2011-09-26
Age : 14

PostSubject: Re: OMG PLZ HELP ME!!!   Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:18 pm

no, i found a ugly very rare item when i logged in!!!! I WAS PLANNING TO BUY A HOUSE BECAUSE THERE WAS A DISCOUNT!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Usui
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5275
Join date : 2011-09-09
Age : 17
Location : Worldbuscus

PostSubject: Re: OMG PLZ HELP ME!!!   Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:19 pm

Katie_Forever wrote:
Kat_kat11 wrote:
fantageroxs wrote:
i did that a long time ago and nothing even happened! its like my parents got robbed Crying or Very sad

you can contact the police do you know who used your ecoins?

The police over ecoins?? If it was something like getting bullied online then you should think about contacting them. I remeber when I first got ecoins they didnt load onto my account for awhile. I contacted fantage and they got them to me straight away. That might be what happened to yours. Or did you check to make sure they were there?


I meant hacking u can get a fine of hacking ppl or u can go to jail or juvy I didn't mean the ecoins Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thepokemonland.forumotion.com
Katie_Forever
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1687
Join date : 2011-06-30
Age : 18
Location : Lala Land :)

PostSubject: Re: OMG PLZ HELP ME!!!   Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:20 pm

Kat_kat11 wrote:
Katie_Forever wrote:
Kat_kat11 wrote:
fantageroxs wrote:
i did that a long time ago and nothing even happened! its like my parents got robbed Crying or Very sad

you can contact the police do you know who used your ecoins?

The police over ecoins?? If it was something like getting bullied online then you should think about contacting them. I remeber when I first got ecoins they didnt load onto my account for awhile. I contacted fantage and they got them to me straight away. That might be what happened to yours. Or did you check to make sure they were there?


I meant hacking u can get a fine of hacking ppl or u can go to jail or juvy I didn't mean the ecoins Razz

Oh I understand now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7332
Join date : 2010-07-20

PostSubject: Re: OMG PLZ HELP ME!!!   Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:00 pm

fantageroxs wrote:
plz help me!!! my parents bought me ecoins and someones on my account and used all of them!!!!! i was gonna buy a house!!!!!! INSTEAD I GOT A STUPID VERY RARE ITEM AND I COULD'VE BOUGHT A HOUSE!!!! NOW I DONT HAVE ANY ECOINS LEFT FOR A HOUSE AND THERES A ECOINS DISCOUNT!!!! PLZ HELP ME AND I CANT CHANGE MY PASSWORD BCUZ I WROTE A RANDOM EMAIL!!!!

did you give your password to someone if so then maybe you should have never given your pass away to anyone

And i bet from what you said your so called "friend" did it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relora
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6776
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 19
Location : Define "Location"

PostSubject: Re: OMG PLZ HELP ME!!!   Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:34 pm

This is why you don't use money on games kiddos.

Hmm contact fantage and mention you buying ecoins (That will help A LOT)

Have all the buying information. Get your parents to email them, or pretend to be your mom. Be very grownup on this. At least you got a rare item for mems only. Some hackers buy nonmem stuff with ecoins. You were very lucky.

Just stay calm and pray for the best best of luck to you hun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Usui
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5275
Join date : 2011-09-09
Age : 17
Location : Worldbuscus

PostSubject: Re: OMG PLZ HELP ME!!!   Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:45 pm

did she spend ALL your ecoins or u still have a few left?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thepokemonland.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: OMG PLZ HELP ME!!!   Today at 3:37 am

Back to top Go down
 
OMG PLZ HELP ME!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Forum Lounge-
Jump to: