Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 funny chain mail i made

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Monsterbunny
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1425
Join date : 2010-12-11
Age : 17
Location : Behind you

PostSubject: funny chain mail i made   Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:36 pm

I know chain mail is stupid but i felt bored and here it is:
oh before that no you dont have to send it to anyone

Hello Guest, this is not a chain mail......BOOM! Now it is!
If you don't send this to 1200 people in the next 2 second, Your chocolate milk will spill on the computer! Many bad thing will happen like...like..um..OH! I got it!
Your least Favorite celebrity will follow you home from school and embarrass you. Dont belive me?

Example #1 : Chealsea was walking home from school one day, she was going to cross the street but she couldn't for some reason then she looked back and there she was!! Can you guess who? YES! Justin Bieber! "Oh My Goodness", she said. "Hey, Im Justin Bieber I'm going to take you home!". "No thanks, thats ok" Chealsea said. "Hey guys" said Chealsea. "Hey, why is Justin Bieber with you?"
They asked. "OMG!Chealsea remember when you went potty on the bed and started crying? That was soo funny!" Justin said. Chealsea got red. After that, her friends posted it on Facebook and Twitter and i dont know what else.

This could happen to you!


Last edited by ♥mjrox♥ on Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kateyperry221
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 470
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 17
Location : Chipmunck ISLAND!!

PostSubject: Re: funny chain mail i made   Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:44 pm

Awesome lol!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5449
Join date : 2010-01-29
Location : Loading...

PostSubject: Re: funny chain mail i made   Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:46 pm

Lulz, not really reasonable, but funny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
69hot_wangs69
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1456
Join date : 2011-09-12
Age : 19
Location : Your pants

PostSubject: Re: funny chain mail i made   Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:07 pm

Off topic: I hate chain messages. My cousin sends me like 10 per day and every single one is stupid as crap. Thank God I didnt give her my email.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7332
Join date : 2010-07-20

PostSubject: Re: funny chain mail i made   Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:10 pm

♥mjrox♥ wrote:
I know chain mail is stupid but i felt bored and here it is:
oh before that no you dont have to send it to anyone

Hello Guest, this is not a chain mail......BOOM! Now it is!
If you don't send this to 1200 people in the next 2 second, Your chocolate milk will spill on the computer! Many bad thing will happen like...like..um..OH! I got it!
Your least Favorite celebrity will follow you home from school and embarrass you. Dont belive me?

Example #1 : Chealsea was walking home from school one day, she was going to cross the street but she couldn't for some reason then she looked back and there she was!! Can you guess who? YES! Miley Cyrus! "Oh My Goodness", she said. "Hey, Im Miley Cyrus I'm going to take you home!". "No thanks, thats ok" Chealsea said. "Hey guys" said Chealsea. "Hey, why is Miley Cyrus with you?"
They asked. "OMG!Chealsea remember when you peed your bed yesterday? That was soo funny!" Miley said. Chealsea got red. After that, her friends posted it on facebook and twitter and i dont know what else.

This could happen to you!

O_O why does almost everything seem to say: "Hello Skye?" O_o
I don't like chain emails. I agree with Spy-der. Chain letter emails are either fun or weird crap (sorry for the language)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alex
Administrator
Administrator


Posts : 23506
Join date : 2010-08-10
Age : 18
Location : google maps

PostSubject: Re: funny chain mail i made   Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:11 pm

Meh, I don't really like it.

_________________


tumblr / 내 호버크라프트는 장어로 가득 차 있어요. ㅡㅅㅡ
thank u elliot for the pic of me n my gf♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
69hot_wangs69
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1456
Join date : 2011-09-12
Age : 19
Location : Your pants

PostSubject: Re: funny chain mail i made   Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:17 pm

Skye wrote:
♥mjrox♥ wrote:
I know chain mail is stupid but i felt bored and here it is:
oh before that no you dont have to send it to anyone

Hello Guest, this is not a chain mail......BOOM! Now it is!
If you don't send this to 1200 people in the next 2 second, Your chocolate milk will spill on the computer! Many bad thing will happen like...like..um..OH! I got it!
Your least Favorite celebrity will follow you home from school and embarrass you. Dont belive me?

Example #1 : Chealsea was walking home from school one day, she was going to cross the street but she couldn't for some reason then she looked back and there she was!! Can you guess who? YES! Miley Cyrus! "Oh My Goodness", she said. "Hey, Im Miley Cyrus I'm going to take you home!". "No thanks, thats ok" Chealsea said. "Hey guys" said Chealsea. "Hey, why is Miley Cyrus with you?"
They asked. "OMG!Chealsea remember when you peed your bed yesterday? That was soo funny!" Miley said. Chealsea got red. After that, her friends posted it on facebook and twitter and i dont know what else.

This could happen to you!

O_O why does almost everything seem to say: "Hello Skye?" O_o
I don't like chain emails. I agree with Spy-der. Chain letter emails are either fun or weird crap (sorry for the language)

It's a code. If you type { username } (without the spaces), it will replace the code with the username of the person reading.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Usui
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5275
Join date : 2011-09-09
Age : 17
Location : Worldbuscus

PostSubject: Re: funny chain mail i made   Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:56 pm

Nice but did you have to use miley cyrus >.< not that shes bad but ppl call her a slut is she?

nice chainmail though
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thepokemonland.forumotion.com
xXlexiXx
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1588
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 98
Location : byeeeeeeee

PostSubject: Re: funny chain mail i made   Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:19 pm

Kat_kat11 wrote:
Nice but did you have to use miley cyrus >.< not that shes bad but ppl call her a slut is she?

nice chainmail though

hun,she used drugs,dresses as if she were a -REPORT ME IM EPIC-

Very creative I like it xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5449
Join date : 2010-01-29
Location : Loading...

PostSubject: Re: funny chain mail i made   Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:20 pm

Lulz, I hate Chain Mail. I used to get them from my cousin. xP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
69hot_wangs69
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1456
Join date : 2011-09-12
Age : 19
Location : Your pants

PostSubject: Re: funny chain mail i made   Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:56 pm

@Pokeranger: We must have the same cousin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mila
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2017
Join date : 2011-09-01

PostSubject: Re: funny chain mail i made   Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:13 pm

Heeheeheeheeheehee I hate them my friend sends scary ones and stupid ones, why do they have chain mail ll confused ll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monsterbunny
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1425
Join date : 2010-12-11
Age : 17
Location : Behind you

PostSubject: Re: funny chain mail i made   Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:07 pm

They used to send chain mail for "fun". I just made up this one to give someone a good laugh. Me, being scared of everything, hate chain mails too and are very very scared of them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PatrickPower2013
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4243
Join date : 2010-12-29
Age : 15
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: funny chain mail i made   Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:16 pm

Umm...
And
Lol...
Its kinda useless but it is funny Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://patrickpowerproductions.com/
Monsterbunny
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1425
Join date : 2010-12-11
Age : 17
Location : Behind you

PostSubject: Re: funny chain mail i made   Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:37 pm

Thanks!! that means alot to me!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katie_Forever
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1687
Join date : 2011-06-30
Age : 18
Location : Lala Land :)

PostSubject: Re: funny chain mail i made   Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:41 pm

pokeranger wrote:
Lulz, not really reasonable, but funny

Agreed about the not very responsable part.

Getting chainmail is SO annoying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monsterbunny
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1425
Join date : 2010-12-11
Age : 17
Location : Behind you

PostSubject: Re: funny chain mail i made   Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:07 pm

But thios one you didnt get it, You recieved it! D.D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: funny chain mail i made   Today at 2:57 am

Back to top Go down
 
funny chain mail i made
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Random Funny Pictures
» Funny Fights Thread!
» Birthday wish funny....
» Funny Contest Entry WIP
» Funny Tv Ads

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Forum Lounge-
Jump to: