Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

things i hate

Go down 
+3
Katie_Forever
pokeranger
Usui
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Usui
Hero Fantagian
Usui

things i hate  Empty
PostSubject: things i hate    things i hate  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 7:16 pm

10: when ppl post when you post
9: annoying people
8: when people hate like saying I HATE ATTENTION SEEKERS when the person said that is also a attention seeker they just dont know it;)
7: when i fail quizes or major grades
6: when im ______ i cant say it, to girly
5: when people take things to serious
4: when im sick
3: when you cant do anything fun
2: when people say mean things behind your back
1:WHEN PPL MESS WITH MY FRIENDS OR MY FAMILY

i just wanted to share this;)

what things you hate
Back to top Go down
http://www.thepokemonland.forumotion.com
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

things i hate  Empty
PostSubject: Re: things i hate    things i hate  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 7:17 pm

I get annoyed easily. Just sayin'
Back to top Go down
Katie_Forever
Loyal Fantagian
Katie_Forever

things i hate  Empty
PostSubject: Re: things i hate    things i hate  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 7:20 pm

Everything above and when people infront of me walk slow. I go crazy.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

things i hate  Empty
PostSubject: Re: things i hate    things i hate  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 7:26 pm

When people say / post annoying things. >: 3
Back to top Go down

things i hate  Empty
PostSubject: Re: things i hate    things i hate  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 7:28 pm

-cough-p053l2-cough-

1.When my dude friend constantly calls my name.
2.When my mom yells because we're not getting ready.
3.When my dog poops in the house. Lol, the girly part of me.
4.When annoying people in my school act like they're my friend.
5.When the Spanish ghetto people in my school make fun of me because I can't speak Spanish, and because I more American than Hispanic and I don't even know what kind of Hispanic I am.
6.When stupid girly girls in my class tease me.
7.WHEN ABBEY, ANI, BBYDOLL, POKIE, HUNY, MAYANM, ITALIA, PENNY, B2UTY, MELODY, ARTHUR AND ALFRED LEAVE. OFUZZAT.
8.When my dog farts in my face or sits on me. Gtfo, LOL.
9.When my warning bar gets bumped down. Q.Q
10.When my family fights.
11.When my mom and her boyfriend go boom boom SO LOUD WE CAN HEAR IT LOOL.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Loyal Fantagian
Owl

things i hate  Empty
PostSubject: Re: things i hate    things i hate  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 7:32 pm

Dislike* I feel evil saying 'hate'. e_e
Things that totally freak me out. Such as bugs, insects, arachnids, dolls, and a few other things that I can't think of right now.
Back to top Go down
http://fudgyswirl.wordpress.com
Aphrodite
Senior Fantagian
Aphrodite

things i hate  Empty
PostSubject: Re: things i hate    things i hate  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 7:38 pm

Owl wrote:
Things that totally freak me out. Such as bugs, insects, arachnids, dolls, and a few other things that I can't think of right now.

Shocked
I hate those same things too,
and ain't bugs and insects the same thing?
Back to top Go down
Usui
Hero Fantagian
Usui

things i hate  Empty
PostSubject: Re: things i hate    things i hate  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 8:34 pm

Mr.Taost wrote:
-cough-p053l2-cough-

1.When my dude friend constantly calls my name.
2.When my mom yells because we're not getting ready.
3.When my dog poops in the house. Lol, the girly part of me.
4.When annoying people in my school act like they're my friend.
5.When the Spanish ghetto people in my school make fun of me because I can't speak Spanish, and because I more American than Hispanic and I don't even know what kind of Hispanic I am.
6.When stupid girly girls in my class tease me.
7.WHEN ABBEY, ANI, BBYDOLL, POKIE, HUNY, MAYANM, ITALIA, PENNY, B2UTY, MELODY, ARTHUR AND ALFRED LEAVE. OFUZZAT.
8.When my dog farts in my face or sits on me. Gtfo, LOL.
9.When my warning bar gets bumped down. Q.Q
10.When my family fights.
11.When my mom and her boyfriend go boom boom SO LOUD WE CAN HEAR IT LOOL.

woah Shocked btw what does p053l2 mean?
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Senior Fantagian
Aphrodite

things i hate  Empty
PostSubject: Re: things i hate    things i hate  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 8:37 pm

lots of things.
but i can't really tell them -.-
Back to top Go down

things i hate  Empty
PostSubject: Re: things i hate    things i hate  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 8:42 pm

Aphrodite wrote:
Owl wrote:

Shocked
I hate those same things too,
and ain't bugs and insects the same thing?

Well spiders aren't insects or bugs and would be grouped in arachnids. So yeah that's true.
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

things i hate  Empty
PostSubject: Re: things i hate    things i hate  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 8:51 pm

I actually get annoyed by flies a LOT. One is flying in my room. T_T I really HATE them.
Back to top Go down
Crownie
Dedicated Fantagian
Crownie

things i hate  Empty
PostSubject: Re: things i hate    things i hate  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 9:00 pm

- When people not only WALK slowly in the hall, but stop and start conversing with other people. It's like HELLO. GET OUT OF THE WAY. I NEED TO GO SOMEWHERE. -__-
- When girls laugh at every single thing in class even when it's not even that funny...when it's not even funny at all.
- When girls wear revealing clothes and get mad when people call them bad names/look at them.
- When people say "swag", "cool story bro", "u mad"
- When people swear unnaturally JUST to seem cool. No. It's not cool.
- People in general. LOL

I'm such a hateful person.
hate hate hate. LOL

Owl wrote:
But love is also a strong word. When you throw around the word "love" wouldn't you feel like a phony/easy being able to LOVE everything?

I'm sorry nothing against you personally, but I'm kind of annoyed how people also say how hate is so strong. Yet, they use the word "love" so easily. Is "love" not a strong word either? Mad

Kat_kat11 wrote:
woah btw what does p053l2 mean?

Poser
Back to top Go down

things i hate  Empty
PostSubject: Re: things i hate    things i hate  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 9:07 pm

Crownie wrote:
- When people not only WALK slowly in the hall, but stop and start conversing with other people. It's like HELLO. GET OUT OF THE WAY. I NEED TO GO SOMEWHERE. -__-
- When girls laugh at every single thing in class even when it's not even that funny...when it's not even funny at all.
- When girls wear revealing clothes and get mad when people call them bad names/look at them.
- People in general. LOL

hate hate hate. LOL

Owl wrote:
But love is also a strong word. When you throw around the word "love" wouldn't you feel like a phony/easy being able to LOVE everything?

I'm sorry nothing against you personally, but I'm kind of annoyed how people also say how hate is so strong. Yet, they use the word "love" so easily. Is "love" not a strong word either? Mad

Kat_kat11 wrote:

Poser
dayum
that is so me
WHY.
Back to top Go down
Crownie
Dedicated Fantagian
Crownie

things i hate  Empty
PostSubject: Re: things i hate    things i hate  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 9:10 pm

Because it's annoying af and everyoneeee knows it (;
Back to top Go down

things i hate  Empty
PostSubject: Re: things i hate    things i hate  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 9:13 pm

Crownie wrote:
Because it's annoying af and everyoneeee knows it (;

And that is why I laughed so hard I spit out my chile.
eff you sense of humor.
Back to top Go down
Usui
Hero Fantagian
Usui

things i hate  Empty
PostSubject: Re: things i hate    things i hate  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 9:52 pm

Crownie wrote:
- People in general. LOL

hate hate hate. LOL

Owl wrote:

I agree with you I almost got late for class cause this stupid person was walking so slow and the bus!

Omg I agree with you I almost got late for class cause this stupid person was walking so slow

Kat_kat11 wrote:

Poser
Back to top Go down
Owl
Loyal Fantagian
Owl

things i hate  Empty
PostSubject: Re: things i hate    things i hate  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 10:55 am

Crownie wrote:
- People in general. LOL

hate hate hate. LOL

Owl wrote:

That ^^ is true. However, that would only apply to me if I actually used the word 'love', which I don't. I don't say 'love' or 'hate'.

Last edited by Owl on Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo.)
Back to top Go down
http://fudgyswirl.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

things i hate  Empty
PostSubject: Re: things i hate    things i hate  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

things i hate
Page 1 of 1