Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 Anyone watch...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Anyone watch...   Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:22 pm

You've been acting like a total poser ever since I've seen hat 'quitting' topic.
You gotta grow up, bruh.
Back to top Go down
Usui
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5275
Join date : 2011-09-09
Age : 17
Location : Worldbuscus

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watch...   Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:24 pm

Mr.Taost wrote:
You've been acting like a total poser ever since I've seen hat 'quitting' topic.
You gotta grow up, bruh.

your making me pissed off I'm not posing as anybody anyway I'm not a poser and that's finall and I'm mature Ty
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thepokemonland.forumotion.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Anyone watch...   Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:27 pm

Kat_kat11 wrote:
Mr.Taost wrote:
You've been acting like a total poser ever since I've seen hat 'quitting' topic.
You gotta grow up, bruh.

your making me pissed off I'm not posing as anybody anyway I'm not a poser and that's finall and I'm mature Ty

Says, the one who said, "You sound mad." You really have to grow up.
Says the one who made a topic on "I HATE MYSELF!!!"
Says the one who keeps saying they're a 'tomboy'
Says the one who keeps acting like they like Adventure time, no one care for sharz.

It's a fact, accept it.

EDIT: LOL, NICE JOB ON CHANGING YOUR LOCATION.
Another fail. Wink
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5819
Join date : 2010-12-13
Age : 16

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watch...   Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:43 pm

I never watched Adventure Time, but I watch Jersey Shore here and there. My mom is OBSESSED with that show. She is now watching it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relora
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6776
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 19
Location : Define "Location"

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watch...   Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:01 pm

Kat_kat11 wrote:
Aurora wrote:
Jersey shore= Bunch of drama and stupidity if you ask me
Adventure time= My sister and brother hate so I can't ever watch it v.v
Spongebob= The old episodes
Anime= nu


so now she says sweetie too? dam I swear if you use my own words against me Ima




I agree with taost

what words u don't own any words I say what I want to say

I say Hun and sweetie alot in YouTube and in real life you sound mad

hope you didn't take this the wrong way


@taost I like adventure time so what idc if it's on my location it's meant to be funny :l


Actually It annoys me.

1. cause you dared actually calling me hun
2. Because you never used it in the forum until recently darlin'
3. How the heck do you not think I won't take it the wrong way

@Mr. Taost I LOVE YOU SO MUCH <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Usui
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5275
Join date : 2011-09-09
Age : 17
Location : Worldbuscus

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watch...   Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:36 pm

Mr.Taost wrote:
Kat_kat11 wrote:
Mr.Taost wrote:
You've been acting like a total poser ever since I've seen hat 'quitting' topic.
You gotta grow up, bruh.

your making me pissed off I'm not posing as anybody anyway I'm not a poser and that's finall and I'm mature Ty

Says, the one who said, "You sound mad." You really have to grow up.
Says the one who made a topic on "I HATE MYSELF!!!"
Says the one who keeps saying they're a 'tomboy'
Says the one who keeps acting like they like Adventure time, no one care for sharz.


It's a fact, accept it.

EDIT: LOL, NICE JOB ON CHANGING YOUR LOCATION.
Another fail. Wink

notice you are being very rude idc what your saying your hurting yourself not me
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thepokemonland.forumotion.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Anyone watch...   Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:41 pm

Kat_kat11 wrote:
Mr.Taost wrote:
Kat_kat11 wrote:
Mr.Taost wrote:
You've been acting like a total poser ever since I've seen hat 'quitting' topic.
You gotta grow up, bruh.

your making me pissed off I'm not posing as anybody anyway I'm not a poser and that's finall and I'm mature Ty

Says, the one who said, "You sound mad." You really have to grow up.
Says the one who made a topic on "I HATE MYSELF!!!"
Says the one who keeps saying they're a 'tomboy'
Says the one who keeps acting like they like Adventure time, no one care for sharz.


It's a fact, accept it.

EDIT: LOL, NICE JOB ON CHANGING YOUR LOCATION.
Another fail. Wink

notice you are being very rude idc what your saying your hurting yourself not me

You act like you dont care, but you probably do. How is it hurting me if I'm not even calling myself names? Get your facts straight, m'
dear. Also, use proper grammar because it's really annoying when you don't. Come up with better come backs.
Back to top Go down
Usui
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5275
Join date : 2011-09-09
Age : 17
Location : Worldbuscus

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watch...   Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:44 pm

@ taost notice Im having a bad day okay and I thought you were nice but your being mean to me

I'm not a poser a poser is pretending to be someone else

I hate fighting okay I'm new here and your being mean

comebacks pfft idk you so why would I make good comebacks?

Notice you made me sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thepokemonland.forumotion.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Anyone watch...   Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:52 pm

Kat_kat11 wrote:
@ taost notice Im having a bad day okay and I thought you were nice but your being mean to me

I'm not a poser a poser is pretending to be someone else

I hate fighting okay I'm new here and your being mean

comebacks pfft idk you so why would I make good comebacks?

Notice you made me sad

I really don't care if I made you sad. I hope you are because you don't even know how much you're pissing me off. I also had a bad day today, don't act like it only happened to you. Also, you are a poser. A poser is someone trying to be someone they're not, so dear, get your facts straight.
Back to top Go down
Usui
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5275
Join date : 2011-09-09
Age : 17
Location : Worldbuscus

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watch...   Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:56 pm

Mr.Taost wrote:
Kat_kat11 wrote:
@ taost notice Im having a bad day okay and I thought you were nice but your being mean to me

I'm not a poser a poser is pretending to be someone else

I hate fighting okay I'm new here and your being mean

comebacks pfft idk you so why would I make good comebacks?

Notice you made me sad

I really don't care if I made you sad. I hope you are because you don't even know how much you're pissing me off. I also had a bad day today, don't act like it only happened to you. Also, you are a poser. A poser is someone trying to be someone they're not, so dear, get your facts straight.

I was describing myself on i hate myself

Uhh why do people effing hate me so much
I got whooped today made fun of
I'm crying
your not the only one pissed
and I'm on my iPod
I know I'm ugly fat low life creep just don't say that to me cause maybe you will thanks for making me cry
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thepokemonland.forumotion.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Anyone watch...   Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:00 pm

Kat_kat11 wrote:
Mr.Taost wrote:
Kat_kat11 wrote:
@ taost notice Im having a bad day okay and I thought you were nice but your being mean to me

I'm not a poser a poser is pretending to be someone else

I hate fighting okay I'm new here and your being mean

comebacks pfft idk you so why would I make good comebacks?

Notice you made me sad

I really don't care if I made you sad. I hope you are because you don't even know how much you're pissing me off. I also had a bad day today, don't act like it only happened to you. Also, you are a poser. A poser is someone trying to be someone they're not, so dear, get your facts straight.

I was describing myself on i hate myself

Uhh why do people effing hate me so much
I got whooped today made fun of
I'm crying
your not the only one pissed
and I'm on my iPod
I know I'm ugly fat low life creep just don't say that to me cause maybe you will thanks for making me cry

No one cares :
That you're emo
That you're 'ugly'
That you're an adventure time fan
That you're a tomboy
That your day was bad
That you're 'quitting'
That you're on your iPod

We hate you being you're being an attention seeker and a poser. Once you stop we'll forgive you. Please post something worthfull for once.
Back to top Go down
Usui
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5275
Join date : 2011-09-09
Age : 17
Location : Worldbuscus

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watch...   Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:05 pm

@ I'm not emo when I said I was on my iPod I will have trouble with grammer

I don't want attention and om not a dam poser!!!!!!

Again u made me cry

idc if I'm s adventure time fan you too

okay Ima say this

I think were cyberbullying

Sorry for off-topic

I'm not a poser and I don't want attention
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thepokemonland.forumotion.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Anyone watch...   Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:16 pm

Kat_kat11 wrote:
@ I'm not emo when I said I was on my iPod I will have trouble with grammer

I don't want attention and om not a dam poser!!!!!!

Again u made me cry

idc if I'm s adventure time fan you too

okay Ima say this

I think were cyberbullying

Sorry for off-topic

I'm not a poser and I don't want attention

I would say much more, but I don't wanna bring anyone in this conversation. If you didn't want attention, why did you post a quitting topic? Why did you say you were 'ugly'? That like fishing for comments. If you're not a 'dam' poser, why do you keep on saying you're a tomboy? And nah, it ain't cyber-bullying, it's an arguement. tongue
Back to top Go down
Usui
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5275
Join date : 2011-09-09
Age : 17
Location : Worldbuscus

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watch...   Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:21 pm

@taost I'm sorry for being rude to you

and the topic about quiting I said maybe

I'm really sorry I'm never this mean

I'm not fishing for comments

do you forgive me?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thepokemonland.forumotion.com
Jelly
Passionate Fantagian


Posts : 890
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 16
Location : Stalking you

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watch...   Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:10 pm

I watch all but Jersey Shore. I LUUUUUUUUUV ANIME SO MUCH!!IM A ANIME FREAK! XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FruitCake
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4126
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 14
Location :

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watch...   Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:07 pm

adventure time all the way then anything else
my favorite show is adventure time
i like the bending genders fionna the human and cake the cat
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.musicjams.forumotion.com
ValleyBall70
Regular Fantagian


Posts : 152
Join date : 2011-10-02
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watch...   Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:34 pm

Regular show (my favorite show ever i watch new episodes on demand)
Negima! (best anime show)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fantageroxs
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 354
Join date : 2011-09-26
Age : 14

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watch...   Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:35 pm

i watch adventure time and spongebob.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Anyone watch...   Today at 4:59 am

Back to top Go down
 
Anyone watch...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Everytime you watch jersey shore a book commits suicide....
» How to: Watch MLG Columbus
» Please watch out for following spawnkillers
» GS users must watch!
» Watch ur Back....

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Forum Lounge-
Jump to: