Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 I suck at making forums.. Help please!?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian


Posts : 8309
Join date : 2011-08-27
Age : 13
Location : District 12

PostSubject: I suck at making forums.. Help please!?   Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:03 pm

Go 2 the forum in my siggy and help me, create ur acc and everything! Please help me because its really empty. I suck.. And if you could tell me what should I put in it or ask to be like a moderator and tell me why you want, I would thank you so much!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: I suck at making forums.. Help please!?   Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:05 pm

I can help you administrate it, if you want. Well not administrate but give you tips. >w<
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian


Posts : 8309
Join date : 2011-08-27
Age : 13
Location : District 12

PostSubject: Re: I suck at making forums.. Help please!?   Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:08 pm

Mr.Taost wrote:
I can help you administrate it, if you want. Well not administrate but give you tips. >w<

I'd love if you did that! Thanks so much!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: I suck at making forums.. Help please!?   Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:11 pm

♥Dream♥ wrote:
Mr.Taost wrote:
I can help you administrate it, if you want. Well not administrate but give you tips. >w<

I'd love if you did that! Thanks so much!

You might want to look in kat kat's topic "HELP O3O" because i posted some there.
Also, I saw the site you were using to host it, trust me, forumotion is better. If you go to the bottom of the page it would say, "Free phpbb forum© phpBB". Click that and make a new forum. Any other hoster is way too much money and crap.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian


Posts : 8309
Join date : 2011-08-27
Age : 13
Location : District 12

PostSubject: Re: I suck at making forums.. Help please!?   Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:14 pm

Mr.Taost wrote:
♥Dream♥ wrote:
Mr.Taost wrote:
I can help you administrate it, if you want. Well not administrate but give you tips. >w<

I'd love if you did that! Thanks so much!

You might want to look in kat kat's topic "HELP O3O" because i posted some there.
Also, I saw the site you were using to host it, trust me, forumotion is better. If you go to the bottom of the page it would say, "Free phpbb forum© phpBB". Click that and make a new forum. Any other hoster is way too much money and crap.

I thought this was the same.. I'll see..

-EDIT-

I use the same, but as i am using it with a free domain it was the best domain i could choose..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: I suck at making forums.. Help please!?   Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:47 pm

I will make the buttons and stuff, and I will pm them to you if you want. ^^
Back to top Go down
69hot_wangs69
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1456
Join date : 2011-09-12
Age : 19
Location : Your pants

PostSubject: Re: I suck at making forums.. Help please!?   Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:48 pm

I have a friend who did all the coding and stuff for my old forum. Maybe I can get a hold of him and he can help you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: I suck at making forums.. Help please!?   Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:01 pm

@Spy-der: bro, dascool. liekrllycooh
No, I'm not being sarcastic I really mean it, lol.
Like i want that. o__o
Back to top Go down
69hot_wangs69
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1456
Join date : 2011-09-12
Age : 19
Location : Your pants

PostSubject: Re: I suck at making forums.. Help please!?   Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:07 pm

Mr.Taost wrote:
@Spy-der: bro, dascool. liekrllycooh
No, I'm not being sarcastic I really mean it, lol.
Like i want that. o__o

Lol i'll see if I cant get in touch with him..

We were even making one of those adoptable sites. We had a really good spriter and everything. Things just didnt work out though. There wasnt a lot of organization, no one was following our plans, and than we bumped into some problems.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Usui
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5275
Join date : 2011-09-09
Age : 17
Location : Worldbuscus

PostSubject: Re: I suck at making forums.. Help please!?   Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:08 pm

Maybe find a expert like mace or search up vids about it
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thepokemonland.forumotion.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: I suck at making forums.. Help please!?   Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:09 pm

Spy-der wrote:
Mr.Taost wrote:
@Spy-der: bro, dascool. liekrllycooh
No, I'm not being sarcastic I really mean it, lol.
Like i want that. o__o

Lol i'll see if I cant get in touch with him..

We were even making one of those adoptable sites. We had a really good spriter and everything. Things just didnt work out though. There wasnt a lot of organization, no one was following our plans, and than we bumped into some problems.

Lol, I was about to ask for the link then I was like "AWWW." when I read the rest.
Do you know how smart you have ti be for the coding shizzle asdfghjkl;'
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian


Posts : 8309
Join date : 2011-08-27
Age : 13
Location : District 12

PostSubject: Re: I suck at making forums.. Help please!?   Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:10 pm

@Mr.Taost yes please PM them Very Happy
@Spy-der that sounds good, it would help lots.. Cuz my forum sucks..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: I suck at making forums.. Help please!?   Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:12 pm

♥Dream♥ wrote:
@Mr.Taost yes please PM them Very Happy
@Spy-der that sounds good, it would help lots.. Cuz my forum sucks..

I'll start as soon as possible. Colors of your theme? I suggest you dont use:

Black, unless with another color
Really bright colors
Too many colors, they're annoying
A lot of columns
Back to top Go down
69hot_wangs69
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1456
Join date : 2011-09-12
Age : 19
Location : Your pants

PostSubject: Re: I suck at making forums.. Help please!?   Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:14 pm

Yea the site is no more.

The forum ended up crashing for a month and when we recreated it, almost all of our old members were gone so it just completely failed and we had to give up. Here's the "recreated" forum. It looked really nice before, but since the forum is completely dead the other admin just decided to screw everything up. Anyway, here's the link: http://thejunkyard.co.cc/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian


Posts : 8309
Join date : 2011-08-27
Age : 13
Location : District 12

PostSubject: Re: I suck at making forums.. Help please!?   Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:17 pm

Mr.Taost wrote:
♥Dream♥ wrote:
@Mr.Taost yes please PM them Very Happy
@Spy-der that sounds good, it would help lots.. Cuz my forum sucks..

I'll start as soon as possible. Colors of your theme? I suggest you dont use:

Black, unless with another color
Really bright colors
Too many colors, they're annoying
A lot of columns

Thats why.. Its black and i dont know how to change it, plus i dont remember what columns are scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: I suck at making forums.. Help please!?   Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:18 pm

Spy-der wrote:
Yea the site is no more.

The forum ended up crashing for a month and when we recreated it, almost all of our old members were gone so it just completely failed and we had to give up. Here's the "recreated" forum. It looked really nice before, but since the forum is completely dead the other admin just decided to screw everything up. Anyway, here's the link: http://thejunkyard.co.cc/


/cannot register
/dying sounds
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian


Posts : 8309
Join date : 2011-08-27
Age : 13
Location : District 12

PostSubject: Re: I suck at making forums.. Help please!?   Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:33 pm

Im so confused, idk what colums are! No
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: I suck at making forums.. Help please!?   Today at 3:02 pm

Back to top Go down
 
I suck at making forums.. Help please!?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Chronicals Of The Grey Knight Forums Chapter +1+
» Hot Toys making Indiana Jones figures, hints at Star Wars as well...
» A New toolbar for My Brute Forums
» nwn.bioware.com - the official NWN Bioware Forums are CLOSED.
» Grey Knights suck.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Forum Lounge-
Jump to: