Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 New Arrivals In the Bazaar!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian


Posts : 8309
Join date : 2011-08-27
Age : 13
Location : District 12

PostSubject: New Arrivals In the Bazaar!   Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:48 am

Woo! There are new arrivals on the bazaar, but these are halloween ones! Look!



Back to top Go down
View user profile http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7332
Join date : 2010-07-20

PostSubject: Re: New Arrivals In the Bazaar!   Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:50 am

♥Dream♥ wrote:
Woo! There are new arrivals on the bazaar, but these are halloween ones! Look!




oh great.
All the items from last year, plus the 2009 halloween hair.
*tisk tisk fantage* why are you bringing back the old items.
Sorry if i sound so mean
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian


Posts : 8309
Join date : 2011-08-27
Age : 13
Location : District 12

PostSubject: Re: New Arrivals In the Bazaar!   Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:56 am

Skye wrote:
♥Dream♥ wrote:
Woo! There are new arrivals on the bazaar, but these are halloween ones! Look!




oh great.
All the items from last year, plus the 2009 halloween hair.
*tisk tisk fantage* why are you bringing back the old items.
Sorry if i sound so mean

ikr, but last year i quited fantage before these items were out. But I already knew these were last year's.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7332
Join date : 2010-07-20

PostSubject: Re: New Arrivals In the Bazaar!   Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:00 pm

♥Dream♥ wrote:
Skye wrote:
♥Dream♥ wrote:
Woo! There are new arrivals on the bazaar, but these are halloween ones! Look!




oh great.
All the items from last year, plus the 2009 halloween hair.
*tisk tisk fantage* why are you bringing back the old items.
Sorry if i sound so mean

ikr, but last year i quited fantage before these items were out. But I already knew these were last year's.

This means that some of the new people in fantage get items that most of the oldies have >.< Which is kinda unfair. But i guess they only did this because too many people complained that old members had all these items.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relora
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6776
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 19
Location : Define "Location"

PostSubject: Re: New Arrivals In the Bazaar!   Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:48 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NO THEY BROUGHT BACK SKELE HAIR


THAT WAS WHAT MADE ME SPECIAL
Yea /rage quit

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodite
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 415
Join date : 2011-10-11
Age : 18
Location : This is Funked up.

PostSubject: Re: New Arrivals In the Bazaar!   Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:57 pm

Aurora wrote:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NO THEY BROUGHT BACK SKELE HAIR


THAT WAS WHAT MADE ME SPECIAL
Yea /rage quit


I so agree with you, before fantage became crap,
I joined in time to get the wand and sparklers,
but now i logged in today to see if it was true (it was |: )
and lots of these people on fantage who joined like last year had the items that made me feel "special"
(lolololololol moment)
/faceplam what is wrong with you fantage
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relora
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6776
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 19
Location : Define "Location"

PostSubject: Re: New Arrivals In the Bazaar!   Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:59 pm

At least I still have the pumpkin head XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mila
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2017
Join date : 2011-09-01

PostSubject: Re: New Arrivals In the Bazaar!   Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:01 pm

i like that there bringing back old stuff i only started fantage in 2010 in october and i never got these stuff but now i can, sorry to disagree i am just saying i am happy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katie_Forever
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1687
Join date : 2011-06-30
Age : 18
Location : Lala Land :)

PostSubject: Re: New Arrivals In the Bazaar!   Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:07 pm

NOOOO! I JUST became a non member like yesterday!!!! And they brought back the ghost and bat! waaah. I wanted those. And I has no ecoins .

Whatevs. I dont even play it anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: New Arrivals In the Bazaar!   Today at 9:32 am

Back to top Go down
 
New Arrivals In the Bazaar!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» HOLIDAY BOUTIQUE NIGHT BAZAAR IN BRICKELL DOWNTOWN-
» The Arrivals - Critter & Stockfish

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Fantage :: Fantage Updates-
Jump to: