Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups

Share | 

~Ice sisters~ Rena's Plan and lots of suprises

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

How is it so far
Eh.
50%
 50% [ 1 ]
Awesome
50%
 50% [ 1 ]
Its alright
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
**♥ Anni Hart♥**
Regular Fantagian

PostSubject: ~Ice sisters~ Rena's Plan and lots of suprises    Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:36 am

" WHAT WHAT WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!?!" I said she replied " I GOT A DATE!" She shouted in glee. I had a cold feeling in my tummy.." Alexia are you alright? " she said frowning. As we were talking, those mean Fire meanies came over to us. " Hey losers." Rena said I said bravely " Why don't you leave us alone we didn't do anything to YOU!" " Yeah!" Julie said. "Oh and Rena, I got a date with Razor!" Rena looked angry very angry like fire.. Everyone knew Rena always liked Razor. Then Rena calmed down. Hey Julie why don't you come over? And invite Razor? Julie isn't so smart so she said " YES YES!" I saw Rena snickering though, but I knew she was trying to get Razor over. " Beat it Alexia!" I walked sadly down the path of cold ice. Even my best snowman friend could no cheer me up. He said " Whats wrong Alexia you look too cold." No answer I just went home thinking sadly.

Meanwhile at Rena's house

" so did you bring Razor?" Rena said " No" "Why?!?!" she said shocked " I knew you just wanted him I'm leaving" Then she walked away.

At my house

I was stuck watching Emma singing while doing my homework " Emma can you stop please?" " Okay Alexia SIKE!" She sung even louder. Then the phone rang, " Hello?" " Hi this is Razor."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: ~Ice sisters~ Rena's Plan and lots of suprises    Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:48 am

Gud!!
10/10 CANT WAIT FOR MORE!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
elsa ♡
Dedicated Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: ~Ice sisters~ Rena's Plan and lots of suprises    Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:34 am

I like it!!!

P.S. Sike is spelled Psych~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Ice sisters~ Rena's Plan and lots of suprises    Today at 7:27 pm

Back to top Go down

~Ice sisters~ Rena's Plan and lots of suprises
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1