Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups

Share | 

Spyder + Linda's Wedding!~LOL A JOKE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Spyder + Linda's Wedding!~LOL A JOKE   Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:11 pm

Congrats on getting married.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Spyder + Linda's Wedding!~LOL A JOKE   Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:33 pm

You know this exact thing lead to why she was banned. Seriously guys it's just not funny anymore.

The original topic(For lack of better words) emotionally disturbed her. Because of that she spammed everywhere and made sure she was banned. I'm sorry if I'm raining on your parade but it's true.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alex
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Spyder + Linda's Wedding!~LOL A JOKE   Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:35 pm

Aurora wrote:
You know this exact thing lead to why she was banned. Seriously guys it's just not funny anymore.

The original topic(For lack of better words) emotionally disturbed her. Because of that she spammed everywhere and made sure she was banned. I'm sorry if I'm raining on your parade but it's true.
This topic isn't even about/revolving around that anymore. And it was just a joke.

tumblr / 내 호버크라프트는 장어로 가득 차 있어요. ㅡㅅㅡ
thank u elliot for the pic of me n my gf♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Spyder + Linda's Wedding!~LOL A JOKE   Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:39 pm

Homestuck wrote:
Aurora wrote:

This topic isn't even about/revolving around that anymore. And it was just a joke.

Yes but from what I see the concept is initially the same or close to it. I knew it was a joke and all too, my first few posts in the topic showed that, but when she asked to stop (Okay demanded what ever but I would've reacted the same way) it was time to stop. She was not comfortable with that topic.

I know I have no say in what you all are thinking when you made/replied to the topics so I'm not going to say anything about that, I'd be more then likely wrong anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spyder + Linda's Wedding!~LOL A JOKE   Today at 10:28 am

Back to top Go down

Spyder + Linda's Wedding!~LOL A JOKE
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3