Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Does the internet ever become serious?

Go down 
+4
alex
Oliver
Katie_Forever
69hot_wangs69
8 posters
AuthorMessage
69hot_wangs69
Dedicated Fantagian
69hot_wangs69

Does the internet ever become serious? Empty
PostSubject: Does the internet ever become serious?   Does the internet ever become serious? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 10:29 pm

So, does the internet ever become serious? Can you build a real friendship with someone you met on the internet? Do you have any friends you met on the internet?

I personally dont think the internet is ever serious, unless you're using the internet to contact real life friends (I'm not talking about bills, and business by the way. I'm talking about forums, youtube comments, etc.). Honestly, unless it effects my real life, I dont give two craps.

As for making friends. I never thought it could happen, but I've known some forummers for a long long time. 3-4 years long. You really build a friendship, once you know anyone for that long, but it takes a long time to build any kind of relationship with a person you'll never meet.
Back to top Go down
Katie_Forever
Loyal Fantagian
Katie_Forever

PostSubject: Re: Does the internet ever become serious?   Does the internet ever become serious? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 10:59 pm

Destiny_Forever <3
I've known her for I think this is the third year now. She is an amazing friend and I miss her alot because I dont get to talk to her alot because her computer broke 8(
But I think about her everyday Smile

I probrably will never get to meet her though.
Shes the one in my picture saying potatoes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Does the internet ever become serious?   Does the internet ever become serious? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 11:28 pm

FRIENDS
YES
BITCHSUHQIÑUFHQRW HIVII HAVE ALL THE FRIENDS HERE
ALL OF THEM
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Does the internet ever become serious?   Does the internet ever become serious? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 11:33 pm

YES FRIENDS I LOVE THEM ALL

i might get to meet some of them soon nfbgsdgfasdkqfylsa<333333333

i dont even talk to people from real life online so that doesn't apply to me. :pp
Back to top Go down
foreveran
Veteran Fantagian
foreveran

PostSubject: Re: Does the internet ever become serious?   Does the internet ever become serious? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 11:54 pm

its be nice to meet friends from online :/
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/foreveran27?feature=mhum
sherley739
Passionate Fantagian
sherley739

PostSubject: Re: Does the internet ever become serious?   Does the internet ever become serious? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 12:08 am

I dont really know. Ive meet cool people on here but never to the extent i would give out info and stuff. But then again i feel like having online freinds isnt reall bad. I do have online freinds like relora and crownie and I only personally know one person on the forum but she doesnt exactly like it and never gets on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does the internet ever become serious?   Does the internet ever become serious? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 12:17 am

Mostly the people on the forums are the friends I have. I don't really have real life friends since I'm not social and I as like, different. You guise actually understand me and are more mature than the people I meet since I'm pretty mature for my age. The people in my school are so annoying. Plus, I've given my adress to some people on here on tinychat. Besides, they cant come here since they live in a different country, and I've seen them on camera before lololol

I ALSO SENT ARTHUR STALKER MAIL C:
Back to top Go down
RadioGummie
Dedicated Fantagian
RadioGummie

PostSubject: Re: Does the internet ever become serious?   Does the internet ever become serious? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 12:35 am

well it depends. Cause I know I've made some friends through fantage. like to the extent where I would talk on the phone with them. and I've known them for a year and they're a really good friend of mine. and after vcing through tinychat or oovoo it's pretty cool.

it's kinda like those friends become part of your real life. you know?

but if they have your number doesnt mean they're automatically your good friend lol.
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: Does the internet ever become serious?   Does the internet ever become serious? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 12:39 am

Well I Like To Have Friends In Forum Cause Im Not Socail Alot And I Have Only 4 friends
But If Anyone In The Net Asked 4 Info About me I wont Give Or Talk with the one who asked me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does the internet ever become serious?   Does the internet ever become serious? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does the internet ever become serious?
Page 1 of 1