Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Have you ever cried during a song or movie?

Go down 
+13
hilol24
v
pokeranger
Gymnastics 4 life
Crownie
Relora
Blackrose
Katie_Forever
Aphrodite
MsJoyMaeda
Jelly
foreveran
69hot_wangs69
17 posters

Have you?
Yes, during a movie
Have you ever cried during a song or movie? Vote_lcap47%Have you ever cried during a song or movie? Vote_rcap
 47% [ 8 ]
Yes, during a song
Have you ever cried during a song or movie? Vote_lcap0%Have you ever cried during a song or movie? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes, I've cried during both
Have you ever cried during a song or movie? Vote_lcap12%Have you ever cried during a song or movie? Vote_rcap
 12% [ 2 ]
Nope
Have you ever cried during a song or movie? Vote_lcap18%Have you ever cried during a song or movie? Vote_rcap
 18% [ 3 ]
Your mom
Have you ever cried during a song or movie? Vote_lcap23%Have you ever cried during a song or movie? Vote_rcap
 23% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 17

AuthorMessage
69hot_wangs69
Dedicated Fantagian
69hot_wangs69

Have you ever cried during a song or movie? Empty
PostSubject: Have you ever cried during a song or movie?   Have you ever cried during a song or movie? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 4:17 pm

So have you ever cried during a movie or song? If so, which ones?

I've never cried during a movie or a song, but I've gotten teary eyed a lot of times while listening to music. Never actually cried, but I've come close.
Back to top Go down
foreveran
Veteran Fantagian
foreveran

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever cried during a song or movie?   Have you ever cried during a song or movie? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 4:24 pm

I have teared up and and let tears fall but I have only sobbed twce recently actually for a korean show
Ive never cried for a song though
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/foreveran27?feature=mhum
Jelly
Passionate Fantagian
Jelly

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever cried during a song or movie?   Have you ever cried during a song or movie? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 5:49 pm

Hmmmm maybe few times. In really scary or sad movies

Last edited by madcookies_128 on Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever cried during a song or movie?   Have you ever cried during a song or movie? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 5:52 pm

I was crying my arse off in Kimi Ni Todoke and ToraDora.

And this book on a girl who had to run away from being in an orphanage with the people bossing her around and shizzle.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever cried during a song or movie?   Have you ever cried during a song or movie? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 6:13 pm

I had cried near the end of Toy Story 3.

Well, I actually didn't cry. I had just let my eyes tear up and let the drops of tears fall.

I cried at the end because it was so touching...to me.

Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Senior Fantagian
Aphrodite

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever cried during a song or movie?   Have you ever cried during a song or movie? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 6:18 pm

Sorry but no,
In fact I really watch movies since I don't really have the time to especially with my busy Schedule.

If i do watch movies I don't really watch those sob stories but them Horror ones. Sometimes when I'm done watching a movie I can't move or I feel shocked or something that I can't describe.

If i ever cried it's normally me reflecting back on the good times, (yes you can call me an emotional noob) regretting small things or things i wish i had never done, or when something bad has happened to me or my family.

Last edited by Aphrodite on Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Katie_Forever
Loyal Fantagian
Katie_Forever

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever cried during a song or movie?   Have you ever cried during a song or movie? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 6:21 pm

I cry at pretty much ANY movie endings.... Im just an emotional person I guess...
And only once during a song. or twice....
kay you get the idea....
Back to top Go down
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian
Blackrose

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever cried during a song or movie?   Have you ever cried during a song or movie? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 6:28 pm

Nope, I don't really like watching movies.
The option i voted for was: "Nope."
Seeing as how 33% I think voted for both "Your Mom" and "Yes During a movie"
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever cried during a song or movie?   Have you ever cried during a song or movie? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 6:45 pm

Yes. It was a scary movie and the guy had to kill his own dog that was a vampire it was just so sad.
Back to top Go down
Crownie
Dedicated Fantagian
Crownie

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever cried during a song or movie?   Have you ever cried during a song or movie? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 6:51 pm

I cried at the end of Marley and Me.
It wasn't like a bawling cry though, just some tears here and there ans the sniffles since I was in the theaters LOL. I've also have cried at least once during each kdrama I watch. >__>;

& I have cried during some songs because it gets my mind thinking about some pretty deep emotional feelings that I keep bottled up.

Yes.
Back to top Go down
Gymnastics 4 life
Senior Fantagian
Gymnastics 4 life

Location : Oh my god dude, you just can't go asking where people live...

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever cried during a song or movie?   Have you ever cried during a song or movie? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 6:53 pm

Crownie wrote:
It wasn't like a bawling cry though, just some tears here and there ans the sniffles since I was in the theaters LOL. I've also have cried at least once during each kdrama I watch. >__>;

& I have cried during some songs because it gets my mind thinking about some pretty deep emotional feelings that I keep bottled up.

Yes.

This so defineatly totally yes lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever cried during a song or movie?   Have you ever cried during a song or movie? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 6:54 pm

Crownie wrote:

Yes.

I forgot about that.
I was like crying so much and I was cutting myself and then i did suicide No Sad Sad Crying or Very sad
LOLJK
but i cried. it was really sad.
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever cried during a song or movie?   Have you ever cried during a song or movie? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 7:08 pm

I did. I cried when in HPD2
Back to top Go down
v

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever cried during a song or movie?   Have you ever cried during a song or movie? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 7:20 pm

I've cried during many movies. I'm very emotional. I try to hold in my cries though, 'cause I don't want anybody to hear me. lol.

I forgot which movies I cried during, though. I never cry when I hear songs, although I almost cried when I heard the Lilo & Stitch songā™„
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever cried during a song or movie?   Have you ever cried during a song or movie? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 7:21 pm

b2uty. wrote:
I've cried during many movies. I'm very emotional. I try to hold in my cries though, 'cause I don't want anybody to hear me. lol.

I forgot which movies I cried during, though. I never cry when I hear songs, although I almost cried when I heard the Lilo & Stitch songā™„

ASDFGDHJGD;'DSDA'
That show is so old. lol.
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever cried during a song or movie?   Have you ever cried during a song or movie? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 7:25 pm

I'm not very emotional. xP But I really DO cry when it really IS sad. I never cried in "The Notebook" o-o
Back to top Go down
hilol24
Devoted Fantagian
hilol24

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever cried during a song or movie?   Have you ever cried during a song or movie? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 7:31 pm

sure
Back to top Go down
Mila
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever cried during a song or movie?   Have you ever cried during a song or movie? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 7:46 pm

i have never cried only when people yell at me and be mean to me , i feel like i dont have a soul because i never cry in movies and songs
Back to top Go down
v

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever cried during a song or movie?   Have you ever cried during a song or movie? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 8:13 pm

Mr.Taost wrote:
b2uty. wrote:

ASDFGDHJGD;'DSDA'
That show is so old. lol.

It's still the best show ever, doe. : D
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever cried during a song or movie?   Have you ever cried during a song or movie? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 8:58 pm

Sonic&Marvin wrote:
sure
No <3 word posts.
Back to top Go down
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian
Kandi

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever cried during a song or movie?   Have you ever cried during a song or movie? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 9:21 pm

I've never cried yet during a movie Razz
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran Fantagian
Blue

Location : How am I supposed to know? D; LOCATING MYSELF IS HARD.

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever cried during a song or movie?   Have you ever cried during a song or movie? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 9:21 pm

I've cried during a movie but not a song...
The movie's Titanic. It was soo tragic in the end.
Back to top Go down
http://underworld.forumotions.in
69hot_wangs69
Dedicated Fantagian
69hot_wangs69

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever cried during a song or movie?   Have you ever cried during a song or movie? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 10:59 pm

Aurora wrote:
Yes. It was a scary movie and the guy had to kill his own dog that was a vampire it was just so sad.

I Am Legend

That part was really sad. Probably cant relate as much as other people though since I've never had a dog though, but still, sad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever cried during a song or movie?   Have you ever cried during a song or movie? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have you ever cried during a song or movie?
Page 1 of 1