Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 Image

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
PatrickPower2013
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4243
Join date : 2010-12-29
Age : 15
Location : USA

PostSubject: Image   Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:05 pm

Okay so on my profile it says
Image:
I AM STOPPID


Is there a hacker?
And how do you even do that?

Feedback please?
Patrick
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://patrickpowerproductions.com/
Relora
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6776
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 19
Location : Define "Location"

PostSubject: Re: Image   Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:07 pm

Err maybe a person of higher authority did it?
Ask a mod to help you I guess....

Never seen that before lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
69hot_wangs69
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1456
Join date : 2011-09-12
Age : 19
Location : Your pants

PostSubject: Re: Image   Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:41 pm

patrick1553 wrote:
Okay so on my profile it says
Image:
I AM STOPPID


Is there a hacker?
And how do you even do that?

Feedback please?
Patrick

LOL. That is hilarious

Either a hacker, a family member (Maybe you left the window open), or a mod/admin. Most likely a mod/admin though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff


Posts : 1458
Join date : 2010-07-18
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Image   Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:43 pm

Spy-der wrote:
patrick1553 wrote:
Okay so on my profile it says
Image:
I AM STOPPID


Is there a hacker?
And how do you even do that?

Feedback please?
Patrick

LOL. That is hilarious

Either a hacker, a family member (Maybe you left the window open), or a mod/admin. Most likely a mod/admin though.
Er, it'd have to be an admin. Since mods basically can't do crap besides ban, give infractions, lock threads, delete threads. So.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mila
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2017
Join date : 2011-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Image   Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:44 pm

do u have brothers or sisters they might of or u were sleeping walking and typed it, or the SPOOKY GHOST LIVING IN UR COMPUTER
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodite
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 415
Join date : 2011-10-11
Age : 18
Location : This is Funked up.

PostSubject: Re: Image   Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:16 pm

FantageLuver wrote:
do u have brothers or sisters they might of or u were sleeping walking and typed it, or the SPOOKY GHOST LIVING IN UR COMPUTER

did you see or read Abbey's post?
She said an admin is the most likely culprit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mila
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2017
Join date : 2011-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Image   Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:18 pm

she posted before me so i clicked save it came on here i didnt know Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodite
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 415
Join date : 2011-10-11
Age : 18
Location : This is Funked up.

PostSubject: Re: Image   Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:20 pm

FantageLuver wrote:
she posted before me so i clicked save it came on here i didnt know

She posted one minute before you.
Unless you didn't see her post.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
isolxtedsystem
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1408
Join date : 2011-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Image   Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:20 pm

Like Abbey said, It could've been a admin.
I have to say, that's awesome.
Don't blame me,okay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Image   Today at 11:26 am

Back to top Go down
 
Image
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Image Rotator
» Tutorial: Thumbnail....24 bit Png Image Creation with Paint.net
» Image Counting
» Image Spam Thread
» Resize and upload your images to an image host

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Forum :: Forum Discussion-
Jump to: