Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 Mother of god.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Like Justin bieber or don't like?
HATE
62%
 62% [ 8 ]
Love
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Like
8%
 8% [ 1 ]
Don't like
30%
 30% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 13
 

AuthorMessage
**♥ Anni Hart♥**
Regular Fantagian


Posts : 246
Join date : 2011-10-14
Age : 64
Location : You like krabby patties dont you squidward

PostSubject: Mother of god.   Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:59 pm

My friend showed me a youtube video and guess wat o__o it was the Justin bieber tv thing... My god why is he so popular?

Anyways there is like probaly a topic like this >3> just posted this because im bored bye-bai~Anni
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stars
Devoted Fantagian


Posts : 716
Join date : 2011-10-04
Age : 15
Location : THE LAND OF OOO!

PostSubject: Re: Mother of god.   Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:12 pm

My gosh! i hate him, i hate his guts. guess wut? he was dating Selena Gomez and bcuz of that, a fan of Justin Bieber SLAPPED HER!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alex
Administrator
Administrator


Posts : 23506
Join date : 2010-08-10
Age : 18
Location : google maps

PostSubject: Re: Mother of god.   Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:13 pm

he's got a lot of bad publicity, therefore making it popular.

_________________


tumblr / 내 호버크라프트는 장어로 가득 차 있어요. ㅡㅅㅡ
thank u elliot for the pic of me n my gf♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7332
Join date : 2010-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Mother of god.   Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:16 pm

People hate him, but girly girls <3 him.
Some people say Selena Gomez may be dating JB just for publicity.
Fame's weird.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5449
Join date : 2010-01-29
Location : Loading...

PostSubject: Re: Mother of god.   Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:32 pm

He just got famous because of that guy who found him. But he's getting pretty old in MY point of view... I know he isn't though lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Owl
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1589
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 19
Location : Owl City

PostSubject: Re: Mother of god.   Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:32 am

stars186 wrote:
My gosh! i hate him, i hate his guts. guess wut? he was dating Selena Gomez and bcuz of that, a fan of Justin Bieber SLAPPED HER!
I think she was punched.
Homestuck wrote:
he's got a lot of bad publicity, therefore making it popular.
He's an easy target, so people pick on him.
pokeranger wrote:
He just got famous because of that guy who found him. But he's getting pretty old in MY point of view... I know he isn't though lol
Lol at first I was like, who's Justin Bieber and who the heck is Usher?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fudgyswirl.wordpress.com
Stars
Devoted Fantagian


Posts : 716
Join date : 2011-10-04
Age : 15
Location : THE LAND OF OOO!

PostSubject: Re: Mother of god.   Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:23 am

Yeah. i meant punched. On the lip. i feel sad for her. i found out more stuff about them. They stayed in a 6,000 dollar a night hotel in California for 3 days together. only one bed in that room. Poor Selena.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
69hot_wangs69
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1456
Join date : 2011-09-12
Age : 19
Location : Your pants

PostSubject: Re: Mother of god.   Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:35 am

Any guy that punches a woman needs the crap beaten out of him. Trying to hurt someone just because you can overpower them is so pathetic.

@Stars: Wow, you dont know how much I'm resisting saying something inappropriate right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Owl
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1589
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 19
Location : Owl City

PostSubject: Re: Mother of god.   Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:38 am

@Spy-der Stay strong. And it was a fangirl of his, I think. Those are pretty young and smaller than Selena.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fudgyswirl.wordpress.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Mother of god.   Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:07 am

Spy-der wrote:
Any guy that punches a woman needs the crap beaten out of him. Trying to hurt someone just because you can overpower them is so pathetic.
why
hello mr.awesome.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3257
Join date : 2011-05-04
Age : 103
Location : How am I supposed to know? D; LOCATING MYSELF IS HARD.

PostSubject: Re: Mother of god.   Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:11 am

He's a new singer, he started singing last year I think? That's why he's popular.
@Spy-der; oh YES.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://underworld.forumotions.in
Relora
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6776
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 19
Location : Define "Location"

PostSubject: Re: Mother of god.   Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:00 am

don't care aboput celebs.


If I don't like there music I don't care and same goes for movies and t.v.

I have a thing called a life so I don't need to go wandering in on someone else's ;]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3089
Join date : 2011-07-15
Age : 16
Location : somewhere

PostSubject: Re: Mother of god.   Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:43 am

I hate him.he is so g@y and like they are saying he is maried and have a 3 month old baby and his wife is Mariah Yeater LIKE WTH! He finished teenaging now he is 19 and get maried I was like opening mouth all the day long lawl
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pommu-pon
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1597
Join date : 2011-05-09
Age : 18
Location : wwwwww

PostSubject: Re: Mother of god.   Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:53 pm

**cutey_larl** wrote:
I hate him.he is so g@y and like they are saying he is maried and have a 3 month old baby and his wife is Mariah Yeater LIKE WTH! He finished teenaging now he is 19 and get maried I was like opening mouth all the day long lawl

Even younger. He's 17 O.o

I was on Yahoo and this random thing came up where they were saying he was taking paternity test and..... I stopped reading and closed the tab o_o
And anyways, calling him 'g@y' is offensive to those who really are gay. I hate when people make fun of them! >:U

Back on topic. He's alright. His voice like, last year (rofl) was really annoying. Like squeaky. But annoying squeaky. Like my sister's... Ehm now his voice is alright I guess. But he's still not one of my favourites. Songs are meaningless and WAY too catchy -w-

Who's up for Len? xD/shotdead
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oliver
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 4587
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 16
Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Mother of god.   Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:56 pm

he is not gay, i'm pretty certain he's hetero, dating selena and all. \*V*/ you should only use the word gay if you're using it for happy or if they're actually gay. example: neil patrick harris is gay. this would be acceptable if you didn't mean it as an insult, since nph is actually gay.
on the topic, i dislike justin bieber.

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
no
Passionate Fantagian


Posts : 873
Join date : 2010-09-16
Age : 18
Location : no

PostSubject: Re: Mother of god.   Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:11 pm

Justin Beiber is fine. I don't see what's wrong with him. I don't remember him doing anything to anyone intentionally.
His music is alright. Tolerable, but not something I would listen to on a regular basis.

@**cutey_larl**; Eh hem... on him being "gay"... I suggest you refer to whom he is dating before you say something like that.
Also, three YEAR old baby. It was some fan that said Justin Beiber had a child with her before he became famous. Or, atleast, that's what I heard.

@Stars; Why poor Selena? If she likes him enough to share a bed with him, then it's none of your business.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relora
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6776
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 19
Location : Define "Location"

PostSubject: Re: Mother of god.   Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:11 pm

The fact you hate a guy that is successful and handsome and getting somewhere in life, is understandable. But the word hate is just so strong.

An way, I have a life so I never actually care about stuff like this. I never knew Selena was slapped by a fan of JB's. I bet it was a publicity stunt anyway. Even if it wasn't the reaction of everyone who actually cares is the same. Just leave the poor boy be if you don't like him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FruitCake
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4126
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 14
Location :

PostSubject: Re: Mother of god.   Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:22 pm

bleh my friend took out the clothes of the jb doll or WATEVER
and ...
WROTE I HATE ''JB''
i hate jb for reasons.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.musicjams.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Mother of god.   Today at 1:03 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Mother of god.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Hush my dear, mother is here...
» Mother Knows Best
» How I Met Your Mother memes
» ROCKS SHOP
» Healing Scars: Shay's Story (First person POV)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Forum Lounge-
Jump to: