Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Bratty girls- HELP!

Go down 
+13
CakeBossLover
Karen
Sakura
Oliver
Peter
v
pokeranger
Donut
Trash
kiki424
Lorena
cami
McKenna
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff
McKenna

Bratty girls- HELP! Empty
PostSubject: Bratty girls- HELP!   Bratty girls- HELP! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 10:53 am

There are these bratty 5th graders at my school that do the new Buzz thing on gmail, and they keep on saying things like this, they called me annoying just for talking on buzz about things. THATS WHAT YOUR SUPPOSED TO DO.

One of them just said (quote)

"oh and i dont no y u r getting into other pples buisness mckenna(thats me) cause i deleated ur contact but U keep popping up any way (SOMEONE'S NAME) glad u r feeling better maybe we can play soon!"

Then her friend said,

"well brittney (the person who just said the thing up there) is right... u dont really care about this real conversation and it kinda feels like u r just talking to here ur own voice!!!" She was talking about me.

Then I said I would quit buzz because they are so annoying and brittney says,

"cool!!!!!!!!!"
Then her friend says,

"thank u and u pop up becuz we rnt friends with u and u just keep talking to us!!"

Then they both agree and start HATING me now just because I TALK on Buzz!

I wish I could just tell tehm that I hate them (and) wanna shoot them in the head. Sad

They make me mad and sad, and ruining my school part of my life! They said they're gonna tell all their friends about how stupid and annoying I am.

Help!
Back to top Go down
cami
Regular Fantagian
cami

PostSubject: Re: Bratty girls- HELP!   Bratty girls- HELP! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 11:46 am

Show your parents, firstly.
Those little turds won't get away with it if your parents find out.
Just tell these brats "I don't care what you say about me, and if you need to spread rumors and lies to feel better about yourself, that's your problem."
Something like that.
Back to top Go down
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff
McKenna

PostSubject: Re: Bratty girls- HELP!   Bratty girls- HELP! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 12:14 pm

iRock1414 wrote:
Show your parents, firstly.
Those little turds won't get away with it if your parents find out.
Just tell these brats "I don't care what you say about me, and if you need to spread rumors and lies to feel better about yourself, that's your problem."
Something like that.

My mom is actually a teacher at my school, and (brittney's) mom is too. So that will just make her even more mad and stuff and she'll think I'M the brat. And my mom will just... Not care? Because she used to teach them, so she won't believe me even if I show her the pag of buzz.

And I actually did tell them something along the lines to that.

I'm gonna go see if they said anything back.

EDIT: They haven't said anything back, and it even says both of them are online. I guess they see that they're wrong, but idk.
Back to top Go down
Lorena
Devoted Fantagian
Lorena

PostSubject: Re: Bratty girls- HELP!   Bratty girls- HELP! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 3:19 pm

Tell them that they can do whatever they want. Or when they tell you somehing say, "Thank you that was a compliment to me Smile" Then put a smile on your face. They will end up embarrasing themselves at the end.
Back to top Go down
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff
McKenna

PostSubject: Re: Bratty girls- HELP!   Bratty girls- HELP! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 3:30 pm

Lol, thats a good idea Razz
Back to top Go down
kiki424
Passionate Fantagian
kiki424

PostSubject: Re: Bratty girls- HELP!   Bratty girls- HELP! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 4:55 pm

ik how u feel thats sorta the same thing but different just dont care wat they say and if they go too far then show them whos boss plus say this if they keep getting on ur nerves and possibly telling rumors " you know what? I don't care what you turds say abotu me because I'm the one who knows whats right and if your "friends" believe you then they are really stupid and big jerks like you guys so have fun Smile"
Back to top Go down
Trash
Loyal Fantagian
Trash

PostSubject: Re: Bratty girls- HELP!   Bratty girls- HELP! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 6:00 pm

I deal with one every day.
They say something to you, and you ignore it.
They spread a rumor, you ignore it.
But when something BAD happens to them, shove it in their face!
(I do not give the best advice, but it works!)
Back to top Go down
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff
McKenna

PostSubject: Re: Bratty girls- HELP!   Bratty girls- HELP! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 6:03 pm

Lol @ Ari

And thank kiwi.
Back to top Go down
Donut
Former Staff
Former Staff
Donut

PostSubject: Re: Bratty girls- HELP!   Bratty girls- HELP! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 6:09 pm

Just Ignore Them.
Back to top Go down
http://fantagecheats.info
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: Bratty girls- HELP!   Bratty girls- HELP! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 6:10 pm

Donut wrote:
Just Ignore Them.

Yes, that is the simplest most easiest thing to do. Just don't listen. Trust me, I have the same problems like you
Back to top Go down
v

PostSubject: Re: Bratty girls- HELP!   Bratty girls- HELP! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 7:35 pm

That reminds me of one time...
There was this one fourth grader named Samantha.
She was messing with my cousin, and called her "shorty"
AND my cousin is taller than me and in fifth grade!

Anywho....
You should just ignore them, like what Donut said.
And if they say something mean to you, say something mean to them back.
Treat others the way they treat you.
Back to top Go down
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff
McKenna

PostSubject: Re: Bratty girls- HELP!   Bratty girls- HELP! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 7:57 pm

miyeon wrote:

Anywho....

LOL THATS SO ODD! Brittney's friend's name is Samantha XD

And sorry that happened to yah x[
Back to top Go down
Peter
Regular Fantagian
Peter

PostSubject: Re: Bratty girls- HELP!   Bratty girls- HELP! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:22 pm

oh, oh, me next, tell them: "Your just spreading rumors and lies about me to make yourself feel better." then say "what about you?" then say "you think your all that for spreading a rumor." then say "get a life loser"
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Bratty girls- HELP!   Bratty girls- HELP! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:42 pm

Make a joke about it,
Thats what I do.
Example:

John: Omg ur such a nerd!
Me: YEAH I AM! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff
McKenna

PostSubject: Re: Bratty girls- HELP!   Bratty girls- HELP! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:55 pm

Kawaii Maker wrote:
Make a joke about it,
Thats what I do.
Example:

John: Omg ur such a nerd!
Me: YEAH I AM! Very Happy

Lol XD

I've done that before on my crush XD

He said I was weird (cuz hes flirting XD) then I said back "YEA I AM, YEAH I AM!" Then he started laughing XD

It works XD

And thanks for the advice everyone!
Back to top Go down
v

PostSubject: Re: Bratty girls- HELP!   Bratty girls- HELP! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:01 pm

For goodness sakes!
I agree with Kawaii! XD

I do dat sometimes...
Or here's another example:

Kenny: Your sooo weird.
Jen: I know you are but what am I?

XDD
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Devoted Fantagian
Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Bratty girls- HELP!   Bratty girls- HELP! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 10:08 pm

I'm sorry Straw.
There are complete and official buttheads in this world and we can't do anything about them. (haha excuse my language).
--
-Print it out and SHOW it to the principal or something. My division head & Dean (principals of our part of the school) have told us that kids were complaining about mean text messages, go show your principal the mean buzz chats.
--
-Ignore them, they're only making you feel bad to make themselves feel better than the poop that they know they are.
--
-Tease back. Say things like "Thanks" because if you look like you don't care, then it takes the fun out of it all for them.
--
I know I'm probably not very helpful, but I do know what that feels like.
Good luck McKenna!
Back to top Go down
Karen
Former Staff
Former Staff
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Bratty girls- HELP!   Bratty girls- HELP! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 11:43 pm

miyeon wrote:

Anywho....

Actually, that sounds horrible... Our teacher says: Treat others the way you would treat yourself... So if someone pushes you, and you push back, a fight starts and everything gets messed up!
Back to top Go down
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff
McKenna

PostSubject: Re: Bratty girls- HELP!   Bratty girls- HELP! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:26 am

Thanks everyone for the advise.

I said I am gonna ignore them, and Brittney says,

"Cool!!!!"

Later my friend comes in and says,

"Kenny, leave them alone!"

Cuz she's FRIENDS with Brittney and Samantha because her sister is in 5th grade.

Now just because she said that, I'm not her friend. ):<

Last edited by Strawberry2424 on Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Bratty girls- HELP!   Bratty girls- HELP! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:32 am

aw...
Well, they arent really friends if they did all hat to you.
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff
McKenna

PostSubject: Re: Bratty girls- HELP!   Bratty girls- HELP! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:55 am

After Autumn (who I thought was my friennd) said, Kenny, just leave them alone, I said

"autumn, I'm not doing anything to them, they're just getting mad at me for TALKING ON BUZZ!"

Then Sam said

"But this is OUR conversation and you are just POPPING up every time we say something and after this comment... don't say anything... and Mckenna if you do and keep causing all of this I am going to ignore and delete you! So please NOBODY comment! Thanks... Sammy"

Then Brittney says

"srry to comment but mckenna GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how r we making U mad????"

Finally I said,

"You keep on yelling at me! And this was just a buzz that vivi (the person who started the buzz post) said , what are you doing for spring brake, and that doesn't mean only Sam and Brittney can comment on it! I can too!"

And if they continue, I'm gonna tell them some of the things you guys suggested Wink

Thanks guys.
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Devoted Fantagian
Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Bratty girls- HELP!   Bratty girls- HELP! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:15 pm

@Straw-
They can delete you. You don't care right?
Just tell them, "Go ahead and delete me. You think that'll hurt my feelings? I'm not as self-centered as you all are and it really doesn't matter. For all I care block me on buzz. You're the one missing out"
Back to top Go down
CakeBossLover
Loyal Fantagian
CakeBossLover

PostSubject: Re: Bratty girls- HELP!   Bratty girls- HELP! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:25 pm

yea i agree with ^Sakura^
Back to top Go down
http://nicki445fantage.forummotion.com/forum.htm
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff
McKenna

PostSubject: Re: Bratty girls- HELP!   Bratty girls- HELP! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:54 pm

I said something close too that, I said,

"I don't care what you say or do, 'cause it doesn't affect me, it affects you. It makes you a bigger jerk than you used to be, so go ahead, I'll even delete you. I don't care, but I bet it makes a huge grin on your face because you think your so powerful, when your not. Doesn't make a difference to me no matter what you do."

Its been about 3 hours, and usual their big fat mouths would have typed something by now, but I bet they're embarrassed because they got beat at the thing the thing their good at, but really suck at.
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Devoted Fantagian
Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Bratty girls- HELP!   Bratty girls- HELP! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:57 pm

That's awesome Straw ^ ^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bratty girls- HELP!   Bratty girls- HELP! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bratty girls- HELP!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next