Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 I'm making a Story need people in the story C:

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
**♥ Anni Hart♥**
Regular Fantagian


Posts : 246
Join date : 2011-10-14
Age : 64
Location : You like krabby patties dont you squidward

PostSubject: I'm making a Story need people in the story C:   Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:20 pm

Hi its Rhyme/Anni [ Lol new nickname x3] I'm making a homestuck story simallar to the real one C:

But. I need people in it.. and you need a fake name C:


Okay Lets see.. I'll edit this later or now if we get people. so yea Bye! ♦Rhyme

Me -> Sora
Ani-> Danielle
Cake-> Vriska
Queen -> Paige
CowCow-> Dawn :p
♥mjrox♥ -> Violet
Cutey Larly -> Jenny
Mr.Toast:Dimes
Fantage luver -> Clover

John_Rocks -> John
Janelle -> Janelle
Relora -> Rachel

SILMARI -> Celia


Last edited by **♥ Anni Hart♥** on Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:06 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FruitCake
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4126
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 14
Location :

PostSubject: Re: I'm making a Story need people in the story C:   Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:21 pm

i wanna be in it
Would cake be a good name in the story?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.musicjams.forumotion.com
**♥ Anni Hart♥**
Regular Fantagian


Posts : 246
Join date : 2011-10-14
Age : 64
Location : You like krabby patties dont you squidward

PostSubject: Re: I'm making a Story need people in the story C:   Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:23 pm

xxCakexx wrote:
i wanna be in it
Would cake be a good name in the story?

Yes you can be in the story but..

Sorry you can't use cake :c
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alex
Administrator
Administrator


Posts : 23506
Join date : 2010-08-10
Age : 18
Location : google maps

PostSubject: Re: I'm making a Story need people in the story C:   Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:24 pm

MEEEEEEEE.

Your name is DANIELLE, as previously mentioned, and you are highly entertained by SITTING ON THE COMPUTER ALL DAY and SWIMMING. Your birthday is sometime in MAY, but it is only today you have been given a name! YOUR ROOM consists of many POSTERS, which decorate the walls in a very elaborate fashion. You like to DRAW, but you are not very GOOD AT IT.

What will you do?

DANIELLE: Capalouge posters.

_________________


tumblr / 내 호버크라프트는 장어로 가득 차 있어요. ㅡㅅㅡ
thank u elliot for the pic of me n my gf♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
**♥ Anni Hart♥**
Regular Fantagian


Posts : 246
Join date : 2011-10-14
Age : 64
Location : You like krabby patties dont you squidward

PostSubject: Re: I'm making a Story need people in the story C:   Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:25 pm

Ani wrote:
MEEEEEEEE.

Your name is DANIELLE, as previously mentioned, and you are highly entertained by SITTING ON THE COMPUTER ALL DAY and SWIMMING. Your birthday is sometime in MAY, but it is only today you have been given a name! YOUR ROOM consists of many POSTERS, which decorate the walls in a very elaborate fashion. You like to DRAW, but you are not very GOOD AT IT.

What will you do?

DANIELLE: Capalouge posters.



OH MY GOD.. that was even better then the story..


OF COURSE YOUR IN >U<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FruitCake
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4126
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 14
Location :

PostSubject: Re: I'm making a Story need people in the story C:   Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:25 pm

can you make me a name
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.musicjams.forumotion.com
**♥ Anni Hart♥**
Regular Fantagian


Posts : 246
Join date : 2011-10-14
Age : 64
Location : You like krabby patties dont you squidward

PostSubject: Re: I'm making a Story need people in the story C:   Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:27 pm

xxCakexx wrote:
can you make me a name


Okay how about the following?




Jesse

Jenny

Vriska X3!!!

Maggy

Dawn

Bell


Jodi

Maidson

Sorry do you want more C:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FruitCake
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4126
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 14
Location :

PostSubject: Re: I'm making a Story need people in the story C:   Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:28 pm

i choose:
Vriska!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.musicjams.forumotion.com
Jelly
Passionate Fantagian


Posts : 890
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 16
Location : Stalking you

PostSubject: Re: I'm making a Story need people in the story C:   Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:31 pm

oooo sounds kool!! Can I be in it toooo?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
**♥ Anni Hart♥**
Regular Fantagian


Posts : 246
Join date : 2011-10-14
Age : 64
Location : You like krabby patties dont you squidward

PostSubject: Re: I'm making a Story need people in the story C:   Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:33 pm

@Lolipop Yes what is your name for the story?


P.S everyone i might do it on friday or with days without school. C:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3089
Join date : 2011-07-15
Age : 16
Location : somewhere

PostSubject: Re: I'm making a Story need people in the story C:   Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:58 am

Can I Join i want my name Jenny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winnowill
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1929
Join date : 2011-10-28

PostSubject: Re: I'm making a Story need people in the story C:   Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:16 am

Can I be in it please? It sounds so cool...

Could my name be Celia?

My hobbies could be fortune-telling with tarot cards, and cooking...


Last edited by Silmaril on Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3089
Join date : 2011-07-15
Age : 16
Location : somewhere

PostSubject: Re: I'm making a Story need people in the story C:   Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:20 am

I Changed my mind i want it to be brittney
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relora
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6776
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 19
Location : Define "Location"

PostSubject: Re: I'm making a Story need people in the story C:   Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:47 am

Relora want's in x3


Ani did what I was going to do >.>

Just call me Rachel and make sure it is known I play Saxophone (aww yea a rhyme :3 )

Back to top Go down
View user profile
**♥ Anni Hart♥**
Regular Fantagian


Posts : 246
Join date : 2011-10-14
Age : 64
Location : You like krabby patties dont you squidward

PostSubject: Re: I'm making a Story need people in the story C:   Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:43 pm

Okay guys sorry I haven't been on!


c: ALMOST done ned a bit more people >U<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
elsa ♡
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1416
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 15
Location : i really don't know, where am i?

PostSubject: Re: I'm making a Story need people in the story C:   Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:45 pm

I want to be in it!!!

My name shall be Dawn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Queen
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4498
Join date : 2010-07-20
Age : 15
Location : nowhereland

PostSubject: Re: I'm making a Story need people in the story C:   Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:52 pm

Me please! Can my name be..... Paige?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monsterbunny
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1425
Join date : 2010-12-11
Age : 17
Location : Behind you

PostSubject: Re: I'm making a Story need people in the story C:   Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:54 pm

Can my name be violet or Juliette
Back to top Go down
View user profile
**♥ Anni Hart♥**
Regular Fantagian


Posts : 246
Join date : 2011-10-14
Age : 64
Location : You like krabby patties dont you squidward

PostSubject: Re: I'm making a Story need people in the story C:   Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:04 pm

Okay I think we have enough C:!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: I'm making a Story need people in the story C:   Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:05 pm

MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME

CANND VFIUI MY NAME BE DIMES? PLEASE. PLEEEASE. (Sorry, I just love the Nick name. If you can't use it, use James.)
I AM A TOTAL COMPUTER BUM. I LIKE CHEESE BUNS AND MALK. YES. DAVE ASKED FOR MALK. sorry for caps abuse. i like to draw. draw. draw. on my tablet. i am so cool, yes, so cool. i am totally cool. i am trying to cool-ly make you get the cool message that i am so cool. i want brown hair and green eyes AND THE SYMBOL OF A WORM ON MY SHIRT or whatever symbol john usually has. yes, i know other characters do too. chill.
oh and i want short hair. like uhhh...a usual boy hair...not shaved...

NOGOHFDFHOGHFO I JUST WASDASASA ABOUT TO POST THIS.
OWELL
good luck
Back to top Go down
**♥ Anni Hart♥**
Regular Fantagian


Posts : 246
Join date : 2011-10-14
Age : 64
Location : You like krabby patties dont you squidward

PostSubject: Re: I'm making a Story need people in the story C:   Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:07 pm

Mr.Taost wrote:
MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME

CANND VFIUI MY NAME BE DIMES? PLEASE. PLEEEASE. (Sorry, I just love the Nick name. If you can't use it, use James.)
I AM A TOTAL COMPUTER BUM. I LIKE CHEESE BUNS AND MALK. YES. DAVE ASKED FOR MALK. sorry for caps abuse. i like to draw. draw. draw. on my tablet. i am so cool, yes, so cool. i am totally cool. i am trying to cool-ly make you get the cool message that i am so cool. i want brown hair and green eyes AND THE SYMBOL OF A WORM ON MY SHIRT or whatever symbol john usually has. yes, i know other characters do too. chill.
oh and i want short hair. like uhhh...a usual boy hair...not shaved...

NOGOHFDFHOGHFO I JUST WASDASASA ABOUT TO POST THIS.
OWELL
good luck

I didn't get the first part.. But you can be in it! just pick a name because I didn't understand :O
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: I'm making a Story need people in the story C:   Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:09 pm

**♥ Anni Hart♥** wrote:
Mr.Taost wrote:
MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME

CANND VFIUI MY NAME BE DIMES? PLEASE. PLEEEASE. (Sorry, I just love the Nick name. If you can't use it, use James.)
I AM A TOTAL COMPUTER BUM. I LIKE CHEESE BUNS AND MALK. YES. DAVE ASKED FOR MALK. sorry for caps abuse. i like to draw. draw. draw. on my tablet. i am so cool, yes, so cool. i am totally cool. i am trying to cool-ly make you get the cool message that i am so cool. i want brown hair and green eyes AND THE SYMBOL OF A WORM ON MY SHIRT or whatever symbol john usually has. yes, i know other characters do too. chill.
oh and i want short hair. like uhhh...a usual boy hair...not shaved...

NOGOHFDFHOGHFO I JUST WASDASASA ABOUT TO POST THIS.
OWELL
good luck

I didn't get the first part.. But you can be in it! just pick a name because I didn't understand :O

I meant I wanted my name to be Dimes, but if you don't want it, use James.
Sorry I was like fangirling and I was so excited... Lawl, sorry 'bout the cool part. I'm a dumbo. >w<
(I talk a lot...)
Back to top Go down
Mila
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2017
Join date : 2011-09-01

PostSubject: Re: I'm making a Story need people in the story C:   Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:10 pm

i want to be in it please my name shall be Clover
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John_Rocks
Regular Fantagian


Posts : 153
Join date : 2011-10-02
Age : 65
Location : BOING

PostSubject: Re: I'm making a Story need people in the story C:   Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:10 pm

MEMEMEMMEEMEMMEEEEE please I just want the same name john C:

Your name is John you like to play video games BUT YOU ARE NOT VERY GOOD AT IT. You usalluy get pwned by your friends. BUT ALMOST ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS ARE GIRLS. you have no friends as boys and YOU GET EMBARRSED A LOT. You like to draw. YOU WANT TO HAVE YOUR OWN COMPUTER FOR CHRISMAS. even THOUGH YOU HAVE A LAPTOP.

What will you Do John?

John: Pester your friend
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4920
Join date : 2011-02-28
Age : 14
Location : heaven

PostSubject: Re: I'm making a Story need people in the story C:   Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:20 pm

I want to be in the story :3 Same name as FF please
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fantagegeekymustaches.wordpress.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: I'm making a Story need people in the story C:   Today at 9:34 am

Back to top Go down
 
I'm making a Story need people in the story C:
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» [Story]Legion Commander's Background Story
» Multiple Choice Situational Story game
» Make up a story using the words given to you.
» Toy Story LEGO + MATTEL WWE
» Is death essential to good story writing?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Forum Lounge-
Jump to: