Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 I can see hidden users?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
alex
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 23506
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 19
Location : google maps

PostSubject: I can see hidden users?   Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:32 am

Topic Solved, Thanks to queen. c:
--
Welp, I can. I don't know why or how, but I'm seeing hidden users (they have an Italicised username on the "who's online"). Is there anyway to fix this/fing out why it's happening? : x


Last edited by Ani on Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
v
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 9586
Join date : 2010-02-08
Age : 17
Location : i'm always watching

PostSubject: Re: I can see hidden users?   Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:33 am

I can see some too. o;

_________________

tumblr!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: I can see hidden users?   Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:36 am

I see that too! They're probably not hidden? Just away? Like they haven't posted, but they're still online.

I DON'T KNOW.

But I've been seeing that, too.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
avatar

Posts : 4498
Join date : 2010-07-21
Age : 15
Location : nowhereland

PostSubject: Re: I can see hidden users?   Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:36 am

Are you friends with that person who's name is Italicised? If you are then you can see hidden people because you are friends. [I dunno how to explain okay.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alex
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 23506
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 19
Location : google maps

PostSubject: Re: I can see hidden users?   Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:39 am

Queenfairylight7 wrote:
Are you friends with that person who's name is Italicised? If you are then you can see hidden people because you are friends. [I dunno how to explain okay.]
OHHHHHHH. Thanks. c:

_________________


tumblr / 내 호버크라프트는 장어로 가득 차 있어요. ㅡㅅㅡ
thank u elliot for the pic of me n my gf♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
avatar

Posts : 4498
Join date : 2010-07-21
Age : 15
Location : nowhereland

PostSubject: Re: I can see hidden users?   Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:40 am

Your Welcome. ^o^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
v
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 9586
Join date : 2010-02-08
Age : 17
Location : i'm always watching

PostSubject: Re: I can see hidden users?   Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:41 am

OH. That explains everything. lol.
Thanks Queen. c:

_________________

tumblr!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FruitCake
Veteran Fantagian
avatar

Posts : 4126
Join date : 2011-05-25
Age : 15
Location :

PostSubject: Re: I can see hidden users?   Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:56 am

da ninjas of the forum are hidden
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.musicjams.forumotion.com
Relora
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6776
Join date : 2010-12-01
Age : 20
Location : Define "Location"

PostSubject: Re: I can see hidden users?   Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:36 am

lol that's why I could see you the other night queen XDD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: I can see hidden users?   Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:42 am

xxCakexx wrote:
da ninjas of the forum are hidden
Only half-[insert curse here] ninjas are in italics, and still in training.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6776
Join date : 2010-12-01
Age : 20
Location : Define "Location"

PostSubject: Re: I can see hidden users?   Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:44 am

Mr.Taost wrote:
xxCakexx wrote:
da ninjas of the forum are hidden
Only half-[insert curse here] ninjas are in italics, and still in training.

Thanks taost for ruining my dreams of being a ninja /emocorner

XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue
Veteran Fantagian
avatar

Posts : 3257
Join date : 2011-05-04
Age : 103
Location : How am I supposed to know? D; LOCATING MYSELF IS HARD.

PostSubject: Re: I can see hidden users?   Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:19 am

Ohh thanks I was wondering, why could I see Abbey's name who was hidden? xDD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://underworld.forumotions.in
FruitCake
Veteran Fantagian
avatar

Posts : 4126
Join date : 2011-05-25
Age : 15
Location :

PostSubject: Re: I can see hidden users?   Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:28 am

Relora wrote:
Mr.Taost wrote:
xxCakexx wrote:
da ninjas of the forum are hidden
Only half-[insert curse here] ninjas are in italics, and still in training.

Thanks taost for ruining my dreams of being a ninja /emocorner

XD
-sings ninja hidden user training song-
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.musicjams.forumotion.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: I can see hidden users?   Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:30 am

xxCakexx wrote:
Relora wrote:
Mr.Taost wrote:
xxCakexx wrote:
da ninjas of the forum are hidden
Only half-[insert curse here] ninjas are in italics, and still in training.

Thanks taost for ruining my dreams of being a ninja /emocorner

XD
-sings ninja hidden user training song-

PUT ME ON YOUR FOES LIST THEN D:
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6776
Join date : 2010-12-01
Age : 20
Location : Define "Location"

PostSubject: Re: I can see hidden users?   Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:31 am

Mr.Taost wrote:
xxCakexx wrote:
Relora wrote:
Mr.Taost wrote:
xxCakexx wrote:
da ninjas of the forum are hidden
Only half-[insert curse here] ninjas are in italics, and still in training.

Thanks taost for ruining my dreams of being a ninja /emocorner

XD
-sings ninja hidden user training song-

PUT ME ON YOUR FOES LIST THEN D:

That would work


BUT I WOULD NEVER DO THAT TO YOU

'cause I'm pretty sure you're on my friends list :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: I can see hidden users?   Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:44 am

Relora wrote:
Mr.Taost wrote:
xxCakexx wrote:
Relora wrote:
Mr.Taost wrote:
xxCakexx wrote:
da ninjas of the forum are hidden
Only half-[insert curse here] ninjas are in italics, and still in training.

Thanks taost for ruining my dreams of being a ninja /emocorner

XD
-sings ninja hidden user training song-

PUT ME ON YOUR FOES LIST THEN D:

That would work


BUT I WOULD NEVER DO THAT TO YOU

'cause I'm pretty sure you're on my friends list :3

NEITHER WOULD I
IM NOT A NINJA THEN THO D:
Back to top Go down
FruitCake
Veteran Fantagian
avatar

Posts : 4126
Join date : 2011-05-25
Age : 15
Location :

PostSubject: Re: I can see hidden users?   Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:13 am

IM DELETING ALLOFYOU TO BECOME A NINJA D:<
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.musicjams.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: I can see hidden users?   

Back to top Go down
 
I can see hidden users?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» I can see hidden users?
» Jacob's Diary Room ~ Hidden Immunity Idol Clue #10
» Rd6 - Hidden Valley (June 10th)
» Is the hidden breaker worth getting + Help with 8* Nekoht quests.
» Hidden information on brawl disc (regarding veterans/newcomers)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Forum :: Forum Discussion-
Jump to: