Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 What I realized.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sahilin
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 351
Join date : 2010-11-01
Location : Good Question.

PostSubject: What I realized.....   Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:54 pm

Well yesterday I realized well before I start let me just say Hello Smile Well no one should bringing themselves down!!!!!

My Story: I was always called ugly, fat,stupid and many other hurtful things(yes some of the hurtful were bad words) and they told me I should go and commit suicide and go die in a hole and well some people don't know it hurts.... and then I got depressed well then it all lead to me hurting myself by scratching my arm on purpose until my arm turned pink :/ But I am better now and I'm not depressed and I don't do that now Smile

So don't bring yourself down!!!! Okay maybe you may have your doubts here and there, and people may try and bring you down but don't let them!!!!! Okay so that girl/boy has blue hair with lots of bows that doesn't make him/her a freak it just makes it them.Sure that guy or girl may not like the music they play on the radios today but that makes them NO different.So that kid cares about their grades and you may not, he/she just wants to be successful and have more opportunities to go to different colleges.That person may be gay,bisexual,lesbian whatever they are, don't MAKE fun of them because they are because EVERYONE HAS FEELINGS!!!!! People NEED TO STOP bringing themselves down, I used to do that and now I'm stopping and thinking " I AM BEAUTIFUL BECAUSE GOD MAKE THIS WAY!!!!!!<3"

The only reason people bring themselves down is because they don't have ANY confidence and they look at the mirror and think they are ugly! Because?The celebrities they look up to are mostly skinny, perfect body, clear skinned,and beautiful(NEWSFLAH: NO ONE IS PERFECT AND THEY WEAR MAKEUP!!!!! SOME OF THEM, BECAUSE SOME OF THEM HAVE FLAWLESS SKIN.) Plus they get bullied at school for lets say not having whats in style or being a loser. SERIOUSLY bullies need to learn to get ALONG with each other and GROW THE HECK UP!!!! Seriously that's like one of my pet peeve's.

If your feeling depressed,sad,happy,angry well DON'T HIDE YOUR FEELINGS!!!!! Tell someone like your bestfriend,mom,grandma etc. If this helps everytime someone calls you something IGNORE THEM( Ignoring will help mostly but sometimes ignoring it can lead you to your breaking point so TELL SOMEONE, a counselor would be good). Do something that will get rid of your pain or stress that DOESN'T involve self harm! Do something like reading, dancing, singing, writing, drawing you name it!

DON'T JUDGE!!!!!!!!
YEAH THAT PERSON MAY HAVE NOT THE BEST CLOTHES BUT YOU DON'T KNOW THIER LIFE, YEAH THAT PERSON MAY LOOK LIKE HE/SHE DOES DRUGS BUT YOU DON'T KNOW, THAT PERSON MAY HAVE COLORFUL HAIR WITH ORANGE SOCKS WITH PURPLE HAIR WITH PINK STREAKS DON'T MAKE THEM A FREAK IT JUST MAKES IT THEM.


Walk a mile in their shoes and see what their life is like:
Like I always say : People judge by what they see, not what they know and hear.


CHALLENGE FOR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!:
1. WRITE YOUR BEAUTIFUL OR GOD LOVES ME FOR ME OR SOMETHING POSITIVE ON YOUR DAYS THAT SOME OF YOU MAY WRITE ON HERE, WRITE ON A JOURNAL OR A PIECE OF PAPER EVERYDAY.
2. GIVE SOMEONE A COMPLIMENT
3. TELL SOMEONE THAT THEY ARE GORGEOUS AND INSPIRE THEM
4.PM SOMEONE saying they like something like their signature.


AND GOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOOOOOVE,
SAHILIN <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winnowill
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1929
Join date : 2011-10-28

PostSubject: Re: What I realized.....   Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:59 pm

Wow! Thank you for posting that...it made me feel a lot better!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alex
Administrator
Administrator


Posts : 23506
Join date : 2010-08-10
Age : 18
Location : google maps

PostSubject: Re: What I realized.....   Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:01 am

sahilin wrote:

The only reason people bring themselves down is because they don't have ANY confidence and they look at the mirror and think they are ugly! Because?The celebrities they look up to are mostly skinny, perfect body, clear skinned,and beautiful(NEWSFLAH: NO ONE IS PERFECT AND THEY WEAR MAKEUP!!!!! SOME OF THEM, BECAUSE SOME OF THEM HAVE FLAWLESS SKIN.)
this is why i don't look up to celeberties. ;V; They're all fake in my opionion. /lonergirlthatlooksuptocomicbookcharachters/

_________________


tumblr / 내 호버크라프트는 장어로 가득 차 있어요. ㅡㅅㅡ
thank u elliot for the pic of me n my gf♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7332
Join date : 2010-07-20

PostSubject: Re: What I realized.....   Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:04 am

Ani wrote:
sahilin wrote:

The only reason people bring themselves down is because they don't have ANY confidence and they look at the mirror and think they are ugly! Because?The celebrities they look up to are mostly skinny, perfect body, clear skinned,and beautiful(NEWSFLAH: NO ONE IS PERFECT AND THEY WEAR MAKEUP!!!!! SOME OF THEM, BECAUSE SOME OF THEM HAVE FLAWLESS SKIN.)
this is why i don't look up to celeberties. ;V; They're all fake in my opionion. /lonergirlthatlooksuptocomicbookcharachters/

celeberties (I am aware that i spelt it wrong. I'm such a horrible speller, go ahead and correct me.) are normal people like us to. Their just rich and have make-up and plastic surgery and go on diets (females).
It's a common stereo type that's been going on for years. It need's to be stopped. But what can you do?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3089
Join date : 2011-07-15
Age : 16
Location : somewhere

PostSubject: Re: What I realized.....   Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:52 am

Once again its spelled celebrIties instead of e it should be i Wink
Thank god someone wrote this!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
69hot_wangs69
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1456
Join date : 2011-09-12
Age : 19
Location : Your pants

PostSubject: Re: What I realized.....   Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:32 am

Skye wrote:
Ani wrote:
sahilin wrote:

The only reason people bring themselves down is because they don't have ANY confidence and they look at the mirror and think they are ugly! Because?The celebrities they look up to are mostly skinny, perfect body, clear skinned,and beautiful(NEWSFLAH: NO ONE IS PERFECT AND THEY WEAR MAKEUP!!!!! SOME OF THEM, BECAUSE SOME OF THEM HAVE FLAWLESS SKIN.)
this is why i don't look up to celeberties. ;V; They're all fake in my opionion. /lonergirlthatlooksuptocomicbookcharachters/

celeberties (I am aware that i spelt it wrong. I'm such a horrible speller, go ahead and correct me.) are normal people like us to. Their just rich and have make-up and plastic surgery and go on diets (females).
It's a common stereo type that's been going on for years. It need's to be stopped. But what can you do?

Stereotypes or mostly based on fact. You're telling me you're not going to act any different than how you normally would, if cameras were watching you all the time? I'm not a fake person, but lets be honest here, everyone will act differently when they have a reputation that can easily fall apart with the smallest slip up.

I guarantee you that just about every celebrity acts differently in their private life, than they do for the cameras (just like any normal person would). Most of them are major asses, but they're good at concealing it.

But looking good and having make up does not make you fake in the slightest in their position. If you were to go on TV, for a news special or something, you'd want to make yourself look good right? Well celebrities are always on TV, always getting their pictures taken, so they make themselves look good all the time. You cant knock em for that.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
cosmiclines
New Fantagian


Posts : 13
Join date : 2011-11-13

PostSubject: Re: What I realized.....   Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:15 pm

Spy-der wrote:
Skye wrote:
Ani wrote:
sahilin wrote:

The only reason people bring themselves down is because they don't have ANY confidence and they look at the mirror and think they are ugly! Because?The celebrities they look up to are mostly skinny, perfect body, clear skinned,and beautiful(NEWSFLAH: NO ONE IS PERFECT AND THEY WEAR MAKEUP!!!!! SOME OF THEM, BECAUSE SOME OF THEM HAVE FLAWLESS SKIN.)
this is why i don't look up to celeberties. ;V; They're all fake in my opionion. /lonergirlthatlooksuptocomicbookcharachters/

celeberties (I am aware that i spelt it wrong. I'm such a horrible speller, go ahead and correct me.) are normal people like us to. Their just rich and have make-up and plastic surgery and go on diets (females).
It's a common stereo type that's been going on for years. It need's to be stopped. But what can you do?

Stereotypes or mostly based on fact. You're telling me you're not going to act any different than how you normally would, if cameras were watching you all the time? I'm not a fake person, but lets be honest here, everyone will act differently when they have a reputation that can easily fall apart with the smallest slip up.

I guarantee you that just about every celebrity acts differently in their private life, than they do for the cameras (just like any normal person would). Most of them are major BLEEPBLEEPBLEEPS but they're good at concealing it.

But looking good and having make up does not make you fake in the slightest in their position. If you were to go on TV, for a news special or something, you'd want to make yourself look good right? Well celebrities are always on TV, always getting their pictures taken, so they make themselves look good all the time. You cant knock em for that.


Spyder what happened to the no swearing rule.
I would totally change that and maybe infract you if I had mod powers on this account. :B
Back to top Go down
View user profile
69hot_wangs69
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1456
Join date : 2011-09-12
Age : 19
Location : Your pants

PostSubject: Re: What I realized.....   Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:03 pm

cosmiclines wrote:
Spy-der wrote:
Skye wrote:
Ani wrote:
sahilin wrote:

The only reason people bring themselves down is because they don't have ANY confidence and they look at the mirror and think they are ugly! Because?The celebrities they look up to are mostly skinny, perfect body, clear skinned,and beautiful(NEWSFLAH: NO ONE IS PERFECT AND THEY WEAR MAKEUP!!!!! SOME OF THEM, BECAUSE SOME OF THEM HAVE FLAWLESS SKIN.)
this is why i don't look up to celeberties. ;V; They're all fake in my opionion. /lonergirlthatlooksuptocomicbookcharachters/

celeberties (I am aware that i spelt it wrong. I'm such a horrible speller, go ahead and correct me.) are normal people like us to. Their just rich and have make-up and plastic surgery and go on diets (females).
It's a common stereo type that's been going on for years. It need's to be stopped. But what can you do?

Stereotypes or mostly based on fact. You're telling me you're not going to act any different than how you normally would, if cameras were watching you all the time? I'm not a fake person, but lets be honest here, everyone will act differently when they have a reputation that can easily fall apart with the smallest slip up.

I guarantee you that just about every celebrity acts differently in their private life, than they do for the cameras (just like any normal person would). Most of them are major BLEEPBLEEPBLEEPS but they're good at concealing it.

But looking good and having make up does not make you fake in the slightest in their position. If you were to go on TV, for a news special or something, you'd want to make yourself look good right? Well celebrities are always on TV, always getting their pictures taken, so they make themselves look good all the time. You cant knock em for that.


Spyder what happened to the no swearing rule.
I would totally change that and maybe infract you if I had mod powers on this account. :B

Oops, I didnt realize that "donkey" was a swear. I saw it in poke's profile so I thought that it was okay. Apparently the censor only works in posts.

So yea, I didnt say anything really bad just so you know. Just, "donkey"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
snake
Former Staff
Former Staff


Posts : 1130
Join date : 2010-01-26
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: What I realized.....   Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:13 pm

Discussing above^^^
Celebrities take antibiotics to make sure they have clear skin.
Some of them are probably anorexic. They do a lot of things to make sure they're always perfect. Girls use botox.
I'd rather age normally than use botox, not use antibiotics, et cetera; if you use that stuff you're damaging your body.
... Technically speaking celebrities destroy their bodies to be how they are ... at least half of them do.

Like Spyder said, looking good and wearing makeup doesn't make you fake. Not even a little bit.




I agree, people shouldn't bring themselves down. I have many times, I still do, once in a while. I've been called names. I don't care though - I don't care what people think of me. I don't care as long as I'm me.
If everyone didn't care what people thought... Things would be a lot easier... It seems like to me, anyway.

& Spyder, Mace took out cuss words because Abbey asked him to. For a reason.


Last edited by gallowsCalibrator on Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Owl
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1589
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 19
Location : Owl City

PostSubject: Re: What I realized.....   Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:15 pm

It's great that you've overcome this and are trying to help others.

@Spy-der/pokeranger The word meaning "donkey" would have "jack" in front of it for it to be properly used as a synonym.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fudgyswirl.wordpress.com
cosmiclines
New Fantagian


Posts : 13
Join date : 2011-11-13

PostSubject: Re: What I realized.....   Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:20 pm

Mace took out the filters for something else, but that isn't a reason for you to go swear-happy. The no swearing rule still exists.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
69hot_wangs69
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1456
Join date : 2011-09-12
Age : 19
Location : Your pants

PostSubject: Re: What I realized.....   Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:30 pm

@Cym? (you're cym right): I understand why curse words are censored. I just didnt consider "donkey" a swear.

@Owl: I just looked it up. If it has jack in front of it, it is a male donkey.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relora
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6776
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 19
Location : Define "Location"

PostSubject: Re: What I realized.....   Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:12 pm

Thank you for posting this ^^

I see so many people get angry, depressed, sad, etc. over what? Nothing, nothing I tell you. You should know the words are meant to hurt They want you to break-down they want you to cry. They want it because they themselves are insecure and have low-self-esteem. In order to bump it up they need to bump others down emotionally degrading them to the point of anorexia, depression, cutting themselves. Heck even suicide.

People are just immature and can't deal with their differences and to cope they point out others flaws and differences. Yes I have acted in that way I know what both sides are like. I myself then realized the monster I had become and knew that this wasn't me. I was bringing others down to help stack myself up. That's just not me.

I've seen it at school and home and even on the forum. People just need to understand that they should treat others they wish to be treated. The pathetic excuses I've heard for ridiculing others are ridiculous. I've heard every excuse in the book. But that doesn't mean you should d o it. If you're that insecure find another way to cope, another way to expel your energy. Believe me those people might already have problems in their lives.

Yea I think that was a rant but it had to come out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mskayla333
Rookie Fantagian


Posts : 44
Join date : 2011-10-08

PostSubject: Re: What I realized.....   Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:53 pm

I've been bullied on here too. acctually, the most
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: What I realized.....   Today at 4:15 pm

Back to top Go down
 
What I realized.....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» My dream, Finally realised.
» Stuff about the game you realized/noticed later

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Entertainment-
Jump to: