Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 Suckish Drawing of DOOM!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Queen
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4498
Join date : 2010-07-20
Age : 15
Location : nowhereland

PostSubject: Suckish Drawing of DOOM!   Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:44 pm

Okay... So I made this drawing yesterday I think two days ago. Trying out shadings.
I know there are some problems like:

- Too much shading
- The breasts are weird
- Its tilted [Well the camera tilt it xD]
- Fingers are weird and HARDEST in all of the drawings
- Forgotten brows [Keep forgetting! T^T]

[I feel like I am critiqued by myself xD]

And lots more problems.
I would like to get critiques from Loke, B2uty, and other great drawers.
Sorry for long speech. xD
And please rate & critique.

P.S: I tried making the sun go in her right so that's why there are so much shadings in that part. xD And there was no space to put the feet and the legs and stuff. :Y

Okay Thanks Bye!~ *^*


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7332
Join date : 2010-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Suckish Drawing of DOOM!   Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:50 pm

I like it. It's cute.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
v
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 9586
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 16
Location : i'm always watching

PostSubject: Re: Suckish Drawing of DOOM!   Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:51 pm

I'd love to give out critique~ o w o
The hair is pretty good; I really like how you colored the bangs. It should be a bit more realistic though; a little messy, a little more strands, etc.
The face is shaped well, eyes are even, mouth is good.
The breasts have an awkward shape. It seems un-realistic. The fingers are a bit.. wiggly? I don't know how to word it, lol.
I like how you did the folds on the shirt. The shorts's folds doesn't really look like it's folded; just looks like they are lines.
The shading should be in other places besides one side of the body, like the hair, neck, face, etc. I think the legs are pretty good, though.
Overall, I'd give it a 8/10.
c:

_________________

tumblr
let's catch up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Queen
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4498
Join date : 2010-07-20
Age : 15
Location : nowhereland

PostSubject: Re: Suckish Drawing of DOOM!   Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:54 pm

b2uty. wrote:
I'd love to give out critique~ o w o
The hair is pretty good; I really like how you colored the bangs. It should be a bit more realistic though; a little messy, a little more strands, etc.
The face is shaped well, eyes are even, mouth is good.
The breasts have an awkward shape. It seems un-realistic. The fingers are a bit.. wiggly? I don't know how to word it, lol.
I like how you did the folds on the shirt. The shorts's folds doesn't really look like it's folded; just looks like they are lines.
The shading should be in other places besides one side of the body, like the hair, neck, face, etc. I think the legs are pretty good, though.
Overall, I'd give it a 8/10.
c:

Thanks. Really helped.
Highest mark I have got from critiques. *u*

And again Thanks to you two and others. ^o^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
v
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 9586
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 16
Location : i'm always watching

PostSubject: Re: Suckish Drawing of DOOM!   Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:00 pm

Queenfairylight7 wrote:
b2uty. wrote:
I'd love to give out critique~ o w o
The hair is pretty good; I really like how you colored the bangs. It should be a bit more realistic though; a little messy, a little more strands, etc.
The face is shaped well, eyes are even, mouth is good.
The breasts have an awkward shape. It seems un-realistic. The fingers are a bit.. wiggly? I don't know how to word it, lol.
I like how you did the folds on the shirt. The shorts's folds doesn't really look like it's folded; just looks like they are lines.
The shading should be in other places besides one side of the body, like the hair, neck, face, etc. I think the legs are pretty good, though.
Overall, I'd give it a 8/10.
c:

Thanks. Really helped.
Highest mark I have got from critiques. *u*

And again Thanks to you two and others. ^o^

You're welcome! [:
& I do that 'cause I'm nice. xD

_________________

tumblr
let's catch up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
o
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4269
Join date : 2011-11-11
Age : 15
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Suckish Drawing of DOOM!   Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:17 pm

What b2uty said about the hair, and she's too stiff. That's all I'll say.
8.5/10 Nice job!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
no
Passionate Fantagian


Posts : 873
Join date : 2010-09-16
Age : 18
Location : no

PostSubject: Re: Suckish Drawing of DOOM!   Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:48 pm

Too much shading??? Dear, I don't see enough.
Yes, the breasts are kind of weird, but it's not horrible. Try making them show up on the sides. The fingers are too slim. the head is a bit too big for the body. Your eyes... They need pupils.
Eyebrows. I cannot stress the eyebrows enough.
Your right arm bends awkwardly, you have the idea, but try putting the straight part of the arm infront, if you know what I mean.
Waist, this girl seems about 9. But her hips and waist shouldn't be non-existent.
Good try on clothing lines, but don't put so many on pants. Those look denim. Denim doesn't fold and much as cotton or silk.
The collar bone is weird.
Neck is too long.
The bangs are off, try making that point less... pointy?
I would lower the nose a bit.
That belt... okay, to draw clothing, you need to know how it moves and works. Belts are not shaped like that, first off. Second, belts are used to keep pants up (down, in some cases) so it would be hugging her hips, ne?
Leg anatomy is.... horrid. Legs are not stick straight. They curve and have muscle and fat. Even Adventure Time does this.
The left elbow is a bit too high up.
Here's a picture to emphasize what I mean.
Spoiler:
 
That's basically what I would have done. Don't copy off of it, though. Look at it, and LEARN from it.

You have improved, I give it an 8/10.


Last edited by Loke on Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
o
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4269
Join date : 2011-11-11
Age : 15
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Suckish Drawing of DOOM!   Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:52 pm

Whoa. I can't do that, Loke. Cool drawing. But the left leg looks like it's bending the wrong way. it should be going out, not in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
no
Passionate Fantagian


Posts : 873
Join date : 2010-09-16
Age : 18
Location : no

PostSubject: Re: Suckish Drawing of DOOM!   Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:55 pm

hop wrote:
Whoa. I can't do that, Loke. Cool drawing. But the left leg looks like it's bending the wrong way. it should be going out, not in.
bro, I did that in five minutes.
Also, it's fine. the drawing underneath just distorts it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Queen
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4498
Join date : 2010-07-20
Age : 15
Location : nowhereland

PostSubject: Re: Suckish Drawing of DOOM!   Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:00 pm

Thanks Loke. C:

Its helpful, too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Featured User


Posts : 4132
Join date : 2011-06-01
Location : derp

PostSubject: Re: Suckish Drawing of DOOM!   Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:52 am

Ok first off, the bangs are too pointy
The breasts looks unnatural
Belts don't exactly look like that
The fingers are wayy too slim
The leg is too straight

But overall is an 8/10 :] good job anyway
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Suckish Drawing of DOOM!   Today at 7:07 am

Back to top Go down
 
Suckish Drawing of DOOM!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» DOOM CLANS ARE THE BEST
» Doom of Malantai
» Messing with camera settings: more Doom Eagles
» Tyranids The doom, Question/discription. opinions needed
» Building a Chaos Dwarf Doom Engine

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Creations :: Artwork-
Jump to: