Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 Anime drawing I made!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Oliver
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 4587
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 16
Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Anime drawing I made!   Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:16 pm

Im only 9, so ish not all that epic.
Here it is:



and the scanner didnt show the hole thing.
darn.

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff


Posts : 3165
Join date : 2010-01-27
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Anime drawing I made!   Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:19 pm

Thats perty good for a 9 year old!

But I wouldn't say, "I know its bad cuz I'm 9." Blah blah blah because that shows that you don't care for your drawing Wink

But I actually love it! Much better than me XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorena
Devoted Fantagian


Posts : 594
Join date : 2010-01-28
Location : Up your nose

PostSubject: Re: Anime drawing I made!   Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:19 pm

Cool 10/10 Your draw beter than mee
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5449
Join date : 2010-01-29
Location : Loading...

PostSubject: Re: Anime drawing I made!   Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:30 pm

That is good for a nine year old! Better than my drawing thats for sure!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oliver
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 4587
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 16
Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Anime drawing I made!   Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:10 pm

thank you all!
And straw, I do care for it. I jsut said that, because I want people to know tha im ONLY 9.

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
chrysanthemum7
Regular Fantagian


Posts : 230
Join date : 2010-03-28
Age : 16
Location : Yur closet<3

PostSubject: Re: Anime drawing I made!   Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:40 pm

That's really good! I'm 9 too and i think ur a better anime drawer than me... somehow. XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lieah
Featured User


Posts : 226
Join date : 2010-03-06
Age : 18
Location : Location? Is that a trick Question?

PostSubject: Re: Anime drawing I made!   Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:38 pm

Strawberry2424 wrote:
Thats perty good for a 9 year old!

But I wouldn't say, "I know its bad cuz I'm 9." Blah blah blah because that shows that you don't care for your drawing Wink

But I actually love it! Much better than me XD
your nine wowz!!!

i thought you were 14 or 13
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trash
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1685
Join date : 2010-01-31
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Anime drawing I made!   Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:43 pm

Err I dunno...It looks weird.
It has nothing to do with you being 9. I drew awesome when I was nine.
Tips?
Face, looks like a triangle. Look for some anime face tutorials.
Body. Look for some anatomy/body tutorials.
Hands...Hands aren't pointy. Make them look flexible.
And make sure you draw everything straight!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5449
Join date : 2010-01-29
Location : Loading...

PostSubject: Re: Anime drawing I made!   Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:13 pm

You're an expert huh? Well, I guess she does have great tips! I can't even draw! xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff


Posts : 3165
Join date : 2010-01-27
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Anime drawing I made!   Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:13 am

Lieah wrote:
Strawberry2424 wrote:
Thats perty good for a 9 year old!

But I wouldn't say, "I know its bad cuz I'm 9." Blah blah blah because that shows that you don't care for your drawing Wink

But I actually love it! Much better than me XD
your nine wowz!!!

i thought you were 14 or 13

Oh I was just copying what she said, but yes, I am 9...

And Shine- You should take Ari's tips! They're good ones!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oliver
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 4587
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 16
Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Anime drawing I made!   Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:36 am

Anaira wrote:
Err I dunno...It looks weird.
It has nothing to do with you being 9. I drew awesome when I was nine.
Tips?
Face, looks like a triangle. Look for some anime face tutorials.
Body. Look for some anatomy/body tutorials.
Hands...Hands aren't pointy. Make them look flexible.
And make sure you draw everything straight!

Yah. I notice ALL that. And I actually think I draw pretty good for my age. ^^
And thanks Ari! I dont take you said in a bad way at all.
(And I do know my hands are crappy --)

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Trash
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1685
Join date : 2010-01-31
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Anime drawing I made!   Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:26 am

Kawaii Maker wrote:
Anaira wrote:
Err I dunno...It looks weird.
It has nothing to do with you being 9. I drew awesome when I was nine.
Tips?
Face, looks like a triangle. Look for some anime face tutorials.
Body. Look for some anatomy/body tutorials.
Hands...Hands aren't pointy. Make them look flexible.
And make sure you draw everything straight!

Yah. I notice ALL that. And I actually think I draw pretty good for my age. ^^
And thanks Ari! I dont take you said in a bad way at all.
(And I do know my hands are crappy --)

ikr. But its ok, I've been trying 2 years to learn how to draw hands (well, fingers) and I still can't quite master it! Keep trying and take my tips as a guide!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oliver
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 4587
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 16
Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Anime drawing I made!   Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:45 pm

Anaira wrote:
Kawaii Maker wrote:
Anaira wrote:
Err I dunno...It looks weird.
It has nothing to do with you being 9. I drew awesome when I was nine.
Tips?
Face, looks like a triangle. Look for some anime face tutorials.
Body. Look for some anatomy/body tutorials.
Hands...Hands aren't pointy. Make them look flexible.
And make sure you draw everything straight!

Yah. I notice ALL that. And I actually think I draw pretty good for my age. ^^
And thanks Ari! I dont take you said in a bad way at all.
(And I do know my hands are crappy --)


ikr. But its ok, I've been trying 2 years to learn how to draw hands (well, fingers) and I still can't quite master it! Keep trying and take my tips as a guide!

I will! Since you draw as good (or worse XD) Than my sis! Thankies ari! (OMG FINGERS ARE A PAIN...)

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
CakeBossLover
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1772
Join date : 2010-02-15
Age : 16
Location : In The Wonderful Fantagain World!

PostSubject: Re: Anime drawing I made!   Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:47 pm

It's Ok
I would rate it 8/10 i'm 9 too so i know how it feels lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nicki445fantage.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Anime drawing I made!   Today at 5:50 am

Back to top Go down
 
Anime drawing I made!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» THIS IS THE BEST DRAWING I HAVE PROBABLY EVER MADE.
» Fan made Chaos Dwarf army book
» Pride of Oklahoma Drum Major Drawing
» If they made a Gears of War movie....
» The Apostles of the Monkey Duke - Drawing & Animation

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Creations :: Artwork-
Jump to: