Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 Guys I Need Help

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lori Beth Denberg
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1880
Join date : 2010-02-02
Age : 16
Location : All That Greenroom

PostSubject: Guys I Need Help   Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:34 am

This has to do with a forum I'm on so um yeah.

I was logging on to this forum called Coding Worlds, and I got banned until January 18th 2038 because of cussing and very mean thoughts, by the new admin.

When I did NOT do those things.

I already contacted the site founder, and I don't know what else to do. I would like it if you guys helped me please.


Last edited by Xaria on Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://girlwasbad.forumotion.com/
John_Rocks
Regular Fantagian


Posts : 153
Join date : 2011-10-02
Age : 66
Location : BOING

PostSubject: Re: Guys I Need Help   Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:36 am

Maybe somone hacked you?


I dunno.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lori Beth Denberg
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1880
Join date : 2010-02-02
Age : 16
Location : All That Greenroom

PostSubject: Re: Guys I Need Help   Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:37 am

John_Rocks wrote:
Maybe somone hacked you?


I dunno.
I was on yesterday, so I doubt anyone did that, and I had the same exact number of posts I posted from what I know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://girlwasbad.forumotion.com/
elsa ♡
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1416
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 15
Location : i really don't know, where am i?

PostSubject: Re: Guys I Need Help   Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:39 am

Maybe the new administrator does not like you. But I doubt that's the case.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lori Beth Denberg
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1880
Join date : 2010-02-02
Age : 16
Location : All That Greenroom

PostSubject: Re: Guys I Need Help   Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:41 am

cowcow23 wrote:
Maybe the new administrator does not like you.
I don't think so, because he became admin right after he joined.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://girlwasbad.forumotion.com/
**♥ Anni Hart♥**
Regular Fantagian


Posts : 246
Join date : 2011-10-14
Age : 64
Location : You like krabby patties dont you squidward

PostSubject: Re: Guys I Need Help   Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:42 am

Hm.


Probaly the computer/laptop?

I don't know I haven't been banned before No No Sorry!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lori Beth Denberg
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1880
Join date : 2010-02-02
Age : 16
Location : All That Greenroom

PostSubject: Re: Guys I Need Help   Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:43 am

**♥ Anni Hart♥** wrote:
Hm.


Probaly the computer/laptop?

I don't know I haven't been banned before :no: :no: Sorry!!
It was not my computer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://girlwasbad.forumotion.com/
**♥ Anni Hart♥**
Regular Fantagian


Posts : 246
Join date : 2011-10-14
Age : 64
Location : You like krabby patties dont you squidward

PostSubject: Re: Guys I Need Help   Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:44 am

Xaria wrote:
**♥ Anni Hart♥** wrote:
Hm.


Probaly the computer/laptop?

I don't know I haven't been banned before No No Sorry!!
It was not my computer.


Oh.. I didn't know. But I hope your account might pop back. That's what happend to my 5 year-old sister
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winnowill
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1929
Join date : 2011-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Guys I Need Help   Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:45 am

Some forums have stricter rules than others. You may have been banned for something minor that would have been fine under another admin but not this one?

That's just my guess...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lori Beth Denberg
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1880
Join date : 2010-02-02
Age : 16
Location : All That Greenroom

PostSubject: Re: Guys I Need Help   Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:49 am

Silmaril wrote:
Some forums have stricter rules than others. You may have been banned for something minor that would have been fine under another admin but not this one?

That's just my guess...
Read the original post, it said that I didn't do those things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://girlwasbad.forumotion.com/
elsa ♡
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1416
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 15
Location : i really don't know, where am i?

PostSubject: Re: Guys I Need Help   Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:53 am

Xaria wrote:
Silmaril wrote:
Some forums have stricter rules than others. You may have been banned for something minor that would have been fine under another admin but not this one?

That's just my guess...
Read the original post, it said that I didn't do those things.

She meant that maybe you said something tiny, like "Stupid" Or anything like that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7332
Join date : 2010-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Guys I Need Help   Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:57 am

Could be a glitch. The admin may have wanted to ban someone else, but they may have done in by accident.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lori Beth Denberg
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1880
Join date : 2010-02-02
Age : 16
Location : All That Greenroom

PostSubject: Re: Guys I Need Help   Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:59 am

cowcow23 wrote:
Xaria wrote:
Silmaril wrote:
Some forums have stricter rules than others. You may have been banned for something minor that would have been fine under another admin but not this one?

That's just my guess...
Read the original post, it said that I didn't do those things.

She meant that maybe you said something tiny, like "Stupid" Or anything like that.
I never said stupid on there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://girlwasbad.forumotion.com/
Makkine
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 2772
Join date : 2010-05-17
Age : 19
Location : Woah

PostSubject: Re: Guys I Need Help   Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:18 am

What Skye said. I know that I've accidentally gave someone an infraction when I meant to give it to someone else a couple of times (no worries, they've been undone).

Or maybe he's just trying to have his fun, in which case he's a sucky admin. I think you did the right thing in contacting him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lori Beth Denberg
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1880
Join date : 2010-02-02
Age : 16
Location : All That Greenroom

PostSubject: Re: Guys I Need Help   Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:03 pm

Well apparently the idiot deleted my account, you know the new admin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://girlwasbad.forumotion.com/
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7332
Join date : 2010-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Guys I Need Help   Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:18 pm

Xaria wrote:
Well apparently the idiot deleted my account, you know the new admin.

that must suck :/
Well maybe just forget about that forum or just start all over again...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian


Posts : 852
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Guys I Need Help   Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:21 pm

Can you make a new account?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lori Beth Denberg
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1880
Join date : 2010-02-02
Age : 16
Location : All That Greenroom

PostSubject: Re: Guys I Need Help   Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:53 pm

Kandi wrote:
Can you make a new account?
Your not alllowed to make another account, so that means I'll have to use a proxy, or just say I did it for a reason.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://girlwasbad.forumotion.com/
foreveran
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3906
Join date : 2010-08-26
Age : 21
Location : SKY :p

PostSubject: Re: Guys I Need Help   Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:24 pm

holy smokes 2038
like seriously?!?!
lol anways
keep trying to message the site admin and good luck
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/foreveran27?feature=mhum
Lori Beth Denberg
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1880
Join date : 2010-02-02
Age : 16
Location : All That Greenroom

PostSubject: Re: Guys I Need Help   Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:37 pm

foreveran wrote:
holy smokes 2038
like seriously?!?!
lol anways
keep trying to message the site admin and good luck
The site founder isn't really active.

But my account got deleted on there if you didn't know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://girlwasbad.forumotion.com/
foreveran
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3906
Join date : 2010-08-26
Age : 21
Location : SKY :p

PostSubject: Re: Guys I Need Help   Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:43 pm

Xaria wrote:
foreveran wrote:
holy smokes 2038
like seriously?!?!
lol anways
keep trying to message the site admin and good luck
The site founder isn't really active.

But my account got deleted on there if you didn't know.

well hoprfully they'll log in soon
and try out a new game what else can u do?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/foreveran27?feature=mhum
Lori Beth Denberg
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1880
Join date : 2010-02-02
Age : 16
Location : All That Greenroom

PostSubject: Re: Guys I Need Help   Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:50 pm

foreveran wrote:
Xaria wrote:
foreveran wrote:
holy smokes 2038
like seriously?!?!
lol anways
keep trying to message the site admin and good luck
The site founder isn't really active.

But my account got deleted on there if you didn't know.

well hoprfully they'll log in soon
and try out a new game what else can u do?
It's a FORUM not a game to let you know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://girlwasbad.forumotion.com/
foreveran
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3906
Join date : 2010-08-26
Age : 21
Location : SKY :p

PostSubject: Re: Guys I Need Help   Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:54 pm

Xaria wrote:
foreveran wrote:
Xaria wrote:
foreveran wrote:
holy smokes 2038
like seriously?!?!
lol anways
keep trying to message the site admin and good luck
The site founder isn't really active.

But my account got deleted on there if you didn't know.

well hoprfully they'll log in soon
and try out a new game what else can u do?
It's a FORUM not a game to let you know.

to me forums are like a game
sorry if u dont feel that way
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/foreveran27?feature=mhum
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Guys I Need Help   Today at 9:39 am

Back to top Go down
 
Guys I Need Help
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Hey how you guys doing?
» Well guys idk if im allowed to ask this or not but here goes :X
» Rate these guys
» Well guys this is it
» Hai guys! I'm back!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Forum Lounge-
Jump to: