Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Tales of a Dorky Girl *CONTINUING*

Go down 
+9
o
idi13
Flynn
Owl
Lillie
Blackrose
**♥ Anni Hart♥**
FruitCake
Queen
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

Tales of a Dorky Girl *CONTINUING* Empty
PostSubject: Tales of a Dorky Girl *CONTINUING*   Tales of a Dorky Girl *CONTINUING* Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 2:40 pm

So... I haven't posted this story since well I dunno. I let some of the forum people to be a part of this. And if you want to see their cast. PRESS HERE

Authors Note: I know its short. So sorry!

Entry: 1:

Entry: 2:

Last edited by Queenfairylight7 on Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
FruitCake
Veteran Fantagian
FruitCake

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Dorky Girl *CONTINUING*   Tales of a Dorky Girl *CONTINUING* Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 2:45 pm

its good I CANT WAIT BGY6TGXSTBBVGF6TGVGYJFHFHBVGR TIL ITSS FINISHED
i skimmed
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicjams.forumotion.com
**♥ Anni Hart♥**
Regular Fantagian
**♥ Anni Hart♥**

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Dorky Girl *CONTINUING*   Tales of a Dorky Girl *CONTINUING* Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 3:08 pm

LOL I can't wait until my brother sees this x3 [ John_Rocks ]

Love this story!
If Zoey were cake OMG THAT WOULD BE SOOO HILAROUS Becuase if he saw the cast like this :

Cake [ Zoey]

John_Rocks w]Zachary] { Zoey's crush {

ROLF oh and cake would be very happy owo
Back to top Go down
FruitCake
Veteran Fantagian
FruitCake

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Dorky Girl *CONTINUING*   Tales of a Dorky Girl *CONTINUING* Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 3:09 pm

**♥ Anni Hart♥** wrote:

Love this story!
If Zoey were cake OMG THAT WOULD BE SOOO HILAROUS Becuase if he saw the cast like this :

Cake [ Zoey]

BUT HE IS MY ENEMY TOO
Back to top Go down
**♥ Anni Hart♥**
Regular Fantagian
**♥ Anni Hart♥**

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Dorky Girl *CONTINUING*   Tales of a Dorky Girl *CONTINUING* Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 3:13 pm

xxCakexx wrote:
**♥ Anni Hart♥** wrote:

Love this story!

Cake [ Zoey]

BUT HE IS MY ENEMY TOO

Coulpe-Enemies! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FruitCake
Veteran Fantagian
FruitCake

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Dorky Girl *CONTINUING*   Tales of a Dorky Girl *CONTINUING* Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 3:14 pm

**♥ Anni Hart♥** wrote:
xxCakexx wrote:
**♥ Anni Hart♥** wrote:

Love this story!

Cake [ Zoey]

BUT HE IS MY ENEMY TOO

Coulpe-Enemies! Very Happy
O-O *gives creepy face for 10 minutes like happy appy*
Back to top Go down
**♥ Anni Hart♥**
Regular Fantagian
**♥ Anni Hart♥**

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Dorky Girl *CONTINUING*   Tales of a Dorky Girl *CONTINUING* Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 3:16 pm

OnO * SCAMPERS*
Back to top Go down
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian
Blackrose

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Dorky Girl *CONTINUING*   Tales of a Dorky Girl *CONTINUING* Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 3:18 pm

I like it! The storyline is cool
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Dorky Girl *CONTINUING*   Tales of a Dorky Girl *CONTINUING* Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 3:19 pm

Thanks!

I'll continue later on. C=
Back to top Go down
FruitCake
Veteran Fantagian
FruitCake

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Dorky Girl *CONTINUING*   Tales of a Dorky Girl *CONTINUING* Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 2:32 pm

are you gonna update it today? xD
Back to top Go down
Lillie
Rookie Fantagian
Lillie

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Dorky Girl *CONTINUING*   Tales of a Dorky Girl *CONTINUING* Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 7:19 am

Ya when you will complete?!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
FruitCake
Veteran Fantagian
FruitCake

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Dorky Girl *CONTINUING*   Tales of a Dorky Girl *CONTINUING* Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 9:18 am

sorry if im rushing you im just eager
Back to top Go down
Owl
Loyal Fantagian
Owl

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Dorky Girl *CONTINUING*   Tales of a Dorky Girl *CONTINUING* Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 8:43 am

Oooh, looks good. I'll have to remember to keep up with this post. >w< I wonder when/how "I'll" pop up.
Back to top Go down
http://fudgyswirl.wordpress.com
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Dorky Girl *CONTINUING*   Tales of a Dorky Girl *CONTINUING* Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:36 am

It is good, but you totally copied Dork Diaries. I give it a four out of ten.
Back to top Go down
idi13
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Dorky Girl *CONTINUING*   Tales of a Dorky Girl *CONTINUING* Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 1:35 pm

OMG the first chapter i thought this was Dork Diaries because the similarities are WAY too close come on in the first Dork Diaries Nikki wants a cell phone but her parents get her a diary to put her feelings in same as your character who wants a laptop and her parents get her a diary to put her feelings in and come on RICR is exactly the CCP clique i give this a 0 out of 10 because you practically just wrote down Dork Diaries affraid with some teensy changes please next time come up with an original idea Mad and even if it's bad i'll still rate it good Shocked cause you actually thought of it by copying Dork Diaries you just made me think you can't think for yourself and your talentless because you had to write someone else's book. please feel ashamed of yourself for copying one of the greatest books of all time. Mad
Back to top Go down
idi13
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Dorky Girl *CONTINUING*   Tales of a Dorky Girl *CONTINUING* Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 1:46 pm

To everyone who likes this search Dork Diaries in eBay or Amazon and they have 4 way more amazing books by Rachel Renee Russel and guess what? they are the exact same story line except better don't wait for this talentless girl to re-write them just buy them now they are amazing books that i really loved and think you will too. sorry I'm being so angry it just really bothers me that this girl would copy a great authors book and pass it off as her own i would be fine if she said this is my re-creation of a great book by Rachel Renee Russel because then she would give the REAL author some credit go get Dork Diaries and read it cause well there's already 4 of them plus there original, humorous, dramatic, and just a fun read! I'm begging you not to say she's a great writer because she didn't make this up by herself you can tell her "i like your take on Dork Diaries" or "nice recreation of this book" or anything that doesn't give her credit for re-writing this book by Rachel Renee Russel Mad
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Dorky Girl *CONTINUING*   Tales of a Dorky Girl *CONTINUING* Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:15 pm

idi13 wrote:
To everyone who likes this search Dork Diaries in eBay or Amazon and they have 4 way more amazing books by Rachel Renee Russel and guess what? they are the exact same story line except better don't wait for this talentless girl to re-write them just buy them now they are amazing books that i really loved and think you will too. sorry I'm being so angry it just really bothers me that this girl would copy a great authors book and pass it off as her own i would be fine if she said this is my re-creation of a great book by Rachel Renee Russel because then she would give the REAL author some credit go get Dork Diaries and read it cause well there's already 4 of them plus there original, humorous, dramatic, and just a fun read! I'm begging you not to say she's a great writer because she didn't make this up by herself you can tell her "i like your take on Dork Diaries" or "nice recreation of this book" or anything that doesn't give her credit for re-writing this book by Rachel Renee Russel Mad

Now I can see how she is copying another author's idea, but I doubt she is talent less. You never know. She could instantly have an amazing original idea of her own at some random time, but you can't go on calling her talent less. Writing takes time and thought.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Dorky Girl *CONTINUING*   Tales of a Dorky Girl *CONTINUING* Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:54 pm

idi13 wrote:
To everyone who likes this search Dork Diaries in eBay or Amazon and they have 4 way more amazing books by Rachel Renee Russel and guess what? they are the exact same story line except better don't wait for this talentless girl to re-write them just buy them now they are amazing books that i really loved and think you will too. sorry I'm being so angry it just really bothers me that this girl would copy a great authors book and pass it off as her own i would be fine if she said this is my re-creation of a great book by Rachel Renee Russel because then she would give the REAL author some credit go get Dork Diaries and read it cause well there's already 4 of them plus there original, humorous, dramatic, and just a fun read! I'm begging you not to say she's a great writer because she didn't make this up by herself you can tell her "i like your take on Dork Diaries" or "nice recreation of this book" or anything that doesn't give her credit for re-writing this book by Rachel Renee Russel :x

To tell you the truth, most books are really just copies of others. There isn't much difference between books within the same category/genre besides characters and minor issues. We all know the endings to a love/drama/scary story.

So your Rachel (LOL my first name right dere) Russell in turn took some of her ideas from other books, events, movies, shows. And twisted them into her own "original" plot line. Sure there are a few stories that are completely original.

And you calling her talentless will not help either. Some times that's what and author needs to get started, when I was five I wrote my first "book". It was about the power puff girls. Some times taking the little ideas help us, as young writers, develop. It's different for everyone, and for you to call her talentless? I find that very unsettling. I'd like you to write your own piece of work :p
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Dorky Girl *CONTINUING*   Tales of a Dorky Girl *CONTINUING* Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:56 pm

idi13 wrote:

I was inspired by her. So I tried making one like it, I was thinking of doing a carnival chapter. And I have more stories than you think. If your saying this you hurt my feelings and not going to continue this story, but only in my book. ;'[
Back to top Go down
elise
Devoted Fantagian
elise

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Dorky Girl *CONTINUING*   Tales of a Dorky Girl *CONTINUING* Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 3:01 pm

No,Just,No.

I make stories with my friends on the computer sometimes, their like dork diares too Smile

So, this topic is like...
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Dorky Girl *CONTINUING*   Tales of a Dorky Girl *CONTINUING* Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 3:32 pm

Queenfairylight7 wrote:
idi13 wrote:

I was inspired by her. So I tried making one like it, I was thinking of doing a carnival chapter. And I have more stories than you think. If your saying this you hurt my feelings and not going to continue this story, but only in my book. ;'[

Oh, come on. You can't let an idiot like that bring you down. Please keep on writing. I'm positive that everybody else would love to hear your story.
Back to top Go down
Usui
Hero Fantagian
Usui

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Dorky Girl *CONTINUING*   Tales of a Dorky Girl *CONTINUING* Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 4:18 pm

This is very similar to dork diaries, but its good but you should be more creative,this is way to similar to dork diaries.

Sorry for bumping.

EDIT: nice story though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thepokemonland.forumotion.com
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Dorky Girl *CONTINUING*   Tales of a Dorky Girl *CONTINUING* Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 4:19 pm

Don't stop because of one person. If this helps you develop as a writer I don't see why you should stop.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Dorky Girl *CONTINUING*   Tales of a Dorky Girl *CONTINUING* Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 4:36 pm

Okay, I'll continue it. But I am still thinking of ideas.
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Dorky Girl *CONTINUING*   Tales of a Dorky Girl *CONTINUING* Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 4:43 pm

Queenfairylight7 wrote:
Okay, I'll continue it. But I am still thinking of ideas.

Yay! I can't wait to read more! But don't rush yourself. Remember, writing takes time. I take forever sometimes, trying to dream up an idea of what to write. Sometimes, genius ideas pop into your head while you are in your car or something. But I'm sure you already have some great ideas for your story.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tales of a Dorky Girl *CONTINUING*   Tales of a Dorky Girl *CONTINUING* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tales of a Dorky Girl *CONTINUING*
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next