Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

meow [ 11.26.11 ]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
v

meow [ 11.26.11 ] Empty
PostSubject: meow [ 11.26.11 ]   meow [ 11.26.11 ] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 4:01 pm

November 26, 2011
1:22 PM
- creative title bros -
exactly one more month until my bursday~
Woke up at 7 to Cicely texting me. Fudging scared the crap out of me, 'cause I put the volume up all the way, lol. She keeps talking about her crush. So damn annoying, tho. -.-
Went back to sleep 'cause I didn't get enough sleep. I went to sleep at two 'cus my sister was busy watching her movies at my cousin's house & left at 1:30. I was super dizzy, too.

SO, I woke up at 11:50 to one missed call from my mother & 4 messages from Cicely & Omar.

Omar is like, the best guy friend ever. He like, really cares about me. Cicely told him that I was crying, & he texted me and asked me what's wrong. [ I was crying 'cause my closest uncle, aunt, & cousins were moving somewhere & I won't be able to see them again ]
I asked him why he wanted to know, & he was like, "Cus I care about you." hfiusfh98y98uwe4uorijfemlksnfoi4hu09u09ruf9jposjsojvsdovjsv
- dead -

SO, when I told him, he's like "Aww, I'm sorry." Then he had to go, & he said he loved me & stuffs. I talked to him on Facebook for a little, & he said that he'll text me first thing in the morning.

d'awwwww.
So yeah. Today's been good so far..
I need bacon.
kbai
2:01 PM
Back to top Go down

meow [ 11.26.11 ]
Page 1 of 1