Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Posers? Help me please? (:

Go down 
+7
Bluerivers
Zepheus
castiel
Owl
pat
Kandi
Michelle
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Michelle
Rookie Fantagian

Posers? Help me please? (: Empty
PostSubject: Posers? Help me please? (:   Posers? Help me please? (: Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 10:17 pm

Haii Fantage Forum. (:
Well, idk , but people considered me famous on Fantage. Just a game >.<
Its really annoying NOW. I have 3 POSERS of me. Yes 3! All ruining my reputation..They steal my pics off google and say its them. One of them posts a video and pretends to trade my account for a member account so they can hack it. How do I get rid of those people with no lives pretending to be someone your not? They made facebook and youtube. -.- I'm just really angry right now..
Back to top Go down
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian
Kandi

PostSubject: Re: Posers? Help me please? (:   Posers? Help me please? (: Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:47 am

There really isn't much you can do. If your pictures are out there, they can be taken and used however people want.
Back to top Go down
pat
Veteran Fantagian
pat

PostSubject: Re: Posers? Help me please? (:   Posers? Help me please? (: Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:02 am

Sorry can't do anything.
I have my pics on google too. It could happen to anyone.
Back to top Go down
https://http:/youtube.com/c/storster/
Owl
Loyal Fantagian
Owl

PostSubject: Re: Posers? Help me please? (:   Posers? Help me please? (: Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:11 am

Blatantly say they're not yours. If you have a YouTube/Facebook of your own, post on there saying the posers' names and tell them all their offers are fake. No one likes a poser. Make a video with your username clearly showing and explain the poser situation?
Back to top Go down
http://fudgyswirl.wordpress.com
pat
Veteran Fantagian
pat

PostSubject: Re: Posers? Help me please? (:   Posers? Help me please? (: Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:14 am

Owl wrote:
Blatantly say they're not yours. If you have a YouTube/Facebook of your own, post on there saying the posers' names and tell them all their offers are fake. No one likes a poser. Make a video with your username clearly showing and explain the poser situation?
That could clear rumors.
Back to top Go down
https://http:/youtube.com/c/storster/
castiel
Devoted Fantagian
castiel

PostSubject: Re: Posers? Help me please? (:   Posers? Help me please? (: Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:15 am

layin a f bomb always works for me = u =b
Back to top Go down
Zepheus
Senior Fantagian
Zepheus

PostSubject: Re: Posers? Help me please? (:   Posers? Help me please? (: Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 11:44 am

Michelle wrote:
Haii Fantage Forum. (:
Well, idk , but people considered me famous on Fantage. Just a game >.<
Its really annoying NOW. I have 3 POSERS of me. Yes 3! All ruining my reputation..They steal my pics off google and say its them. One of them posts a video and pretends to trade my account for a member account so they can hack it. How do I get rid of those people with no lives pretending to be someone your not? They made facebook and youtube. -.- I'm just really angry right now..
Have you tried blocking them and telling them to stop? You know you can report them too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Posers? Help me please? (:   Posers? Help me please? (: Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 2:22 pm

Well, some people sign their drawings so no one steals them. So maybe you could sign one of your pictures in a place that would be hard to edit? But you would have to put your real name gfdskkghfda. (I'm so stupid.)
But if you said it was "Just a game" why are you talking about people ruining your reputation?
There's really nothing yo can do, like Kandi said. :I
Back to top Go down
Michelle
Rookie Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Posers? Help me please? (:   Posers? Help me please? (: Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:35 pm

Well most of the people made a page or youtube saying they are trading my membership account for another mem account. Of course, they are going to hack the accounts. When I go on Fantage, people will think I'm the hacker. Now I found out I have more than 5. -.-
Back to top Go down
Bluerivers
Regular Fantagian
Bluerivers

PostSubject: Re: Posers? Help me please? (:   Posers? Help me please? (: Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 7:35 pm

Making this post makes you seem like a stuck up brat.

I've had tons of posers of me. What did I do?

Ignored it.

I've never heard of you, so you must not be THAT important for someone to pose as you.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Senior Fantagian
Aphrodite

PostSubject: Re: Posers? Help me please? (:   Posers? Help me please? (: Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 8:01 pm

Well, you should be careful when you put your pictures on the internet, since once it's on the internet, people can always find it and use it.

Plus, in the posing thing, their's nothing you can do, because on the internet, it doesn't really matter if you pose as someone or not, so all you can do is ignore it.

To simplify things just think that their jealous of you, or that they have no life.
But this topic does seem to make you seem so self centered.
Back to top Go down
snake
Former Staff
Former Staff

PostSubject: Re: Posers? Help me please? (:   Posers? Help me please? (: Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 12:15 pm

why would you post this
it makes you seem like you only think about yourself as a couple other people have said
its not like youre the only one with this problem

and if youre going to post pictures on the internet
you should be expecting stuff like that

Back to top Go down
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Featured User

PostSubject: Re: Posers? Help me please? (:   Posers? Help me please? (: Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 4:42 pm

Ignore it. If you have youtube make a video and clarify it.
Back to top Go down
Bluerivers
Regular Fantagian
Bluerivers

PostSubject: Re: Posers? Help me please? (:   Posers? Help me please? (: Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 10:50 am

The thing that bugs me about this is that you're making yourself the victim, such as in past situations.

We can't really help.
Back to top Go down
Stars
Devoted Fantagian
Stars

PostSubject: Re: Posers? Help me please? (:   Posers? Help me please? (: Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 10:57 am

Bluerivers wrote:

Ignored it.

I've never heard of you, so you must not be THAT important for someone to pose as you.

I agree. The same thing happened to me. And i've never heard of u >.< mostly cuz i dont hang out on white seal and stuff. Member eyes scar the heck outta me >.< (MY OPINION)
Back to top Go down
Michelle
Rookie Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Posers? Help me please? (:   Posers? Help me please? (: Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 1:47 pm

stars186 wrote:
Bluerivers wrote:

Ignored it.

I agree. The same thing happened to me. And i've never heard of u >.< mostly cuz i dont hang out on white seal and stuff. Member eyes scar the heck outta me >.< (MY OPINION)

I'm just asking for help. It's not like I'm showing off cause I have people posing as me. And yeah , I'm not famous, but people pose as me, and it's annoying. I never said I was either. But some people say I am. Urg.
Oh and I posted pictures of my account on forums, and it ended up on google. Do you know how to take it off? -.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Posers? Help me please? (:   Posers? Help me please? (: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Posers? Help me please? (:
Page 1 of 1