Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups

Share | 

what would you do in this situation?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bluerivers
Regular Fantagian

PostSubject: what would you do in this situation?   Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:44 pm

so
i have two ex-best-friends that are extremely vile towards each other and i thought it was on the DL until i heard something that happened today. i'll tell you straight from the start that these girls have good reasons to hate each other (yes, hate).

the first friend (we'll call her ashley) has always outshone the other girl, she has long brown hair and gorgeous brown eyes and all the guys in our grade fall all over her, yet she's not the kind of girl that uses her beauty to her advantage and that's what i like her for. however, this isn't the case for molly (we'll just call her that). molly has always been quiet and shy. she rarely raises her voice and she's incredibly sweet and patient.

now that you know the backgrounds, i'll tell you what happened from start to finish or you won't understand why this is so serious.

last year ashley came up to me and asked me if i wanted to spend the night at her house that night and i said sure. so i went and when ashley went to the bathroom her cell went off and i know i shouldn't have done it but i peeked at the screen and i saw that she and a third girl (she's horrible so let's not name her, let's call her @#!$.) @#!$ and ashley had been talking smack about molly. i looked through the other texts and they were REALLY super nasty, calling molly mean names. i knew it had been her sending them because ashley always has her phone glued to her hip. i quickly closed out of the messages and sat there until ashley came back. about an hour later, molly came to her house and did the same thing i did with sifting through her messages, which ashley had unwitfully not deleted. molly got very upset and they had a huge fight which caused ashley's mom to come in and screamed at molly, unaware that her daughter had started it. while molly was leaving ashley's cat ran out the door and ashley's family hasn't seen her cat since. this was last year.

okay. a lot of petty crap happened in between that, but today i got a tearful call from molly saying that ashley had stolen her OWN cat and her family went over to ashley's house. i'm not sure how she knew ashley had stolen it, but sure enough ashley had her cat. ashley let their cat go outside the same way molly had let their cat go (none of us know if molly let ashley's cat go by accident, but ashley's family chooses to think that she did it on purpose).

molly's parents got into a fight and molly's family is pressing charges and suing for losing their cat and the verbal abuse that happened to their daughter last year.

both girls want me to be on their side but i'm not sure what to do. either way i'll lose a friend.

:/

Back to top Go down
View user profile
I
Devoted Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: what would you do in this situation?   Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:59 pm

um, what ill do is, unfriend them. since they both make problems i dont care really much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
isolxtedsystem
Dedicated Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: what would you do in this situation?   Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:01 pm

I wouldn't be on none of their sides. I mean if it's something two of them, just stay out of it. It would cause more drama. So, Molly accused Ashley taking the cat? Am i right?

Last edited by Lucifer on Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bluerivers
Regular Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: what would you do in this situation?   Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:01 pm

the thing is, molly seems very upset. i don't think she meant to let ashley's cat go. i was there when it happened and she just kind of flung out the door, the cat going with her.

ashley also didn't have to be mean and say those things about molly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: what would you do in this situation?   Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:07 pm

There is a saying: "love your enemies". Teach one (or both) of them to do that to the other girl, and the other girl will eventually warm up to her. Who knows? They might become best friends. You need to set them up somehow. Stand strong. Tell Molly's parents to calm down, and respect Ashley. If Ashley's behavior doesn't improve, then maybe they could sue her. But if Ashley starts becoming nicer, then they have no reason to sue. Even though it's been a year, suing should not be an option right now. For the past year, they have been trying to hate the other girl even more. But if at least one of the girls takes a stand, things could get a whole lot better. You should start by taking a stand.

Treat them both equally, and if one of them tries to "kiss up to you" (if you know what I mean), don't be friends with either of them, and they will be left with each other. Then they will realize that they HAVE to become friends, since they won't have you anymore.

But if that does not happen, your influence on them is sure to make a difference. If one girl tries to temp you to insult the other girl, tell her not to, but say it nicely. Let them know that you won't stick with just one girl.

Hopefully you understood all of that. Sorry if it's too long. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bluerivers
Regular Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: what would you do in this situation?   Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:15 pm

I understand. Thanks, Hop Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: what would you do in this situation?   Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:17 pm

Bluerivers wrote:
I understand. Thanks, Hop Smile

No problem. (:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: what would you do in this situation?   Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:18 pm

molly just seems to be more correct... ;V;
but idk, do what you feel is right?

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: what would you do in this situation?   Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:21 pm

Timegear wrote:
molly just seems to be more correct... ;V;
but idk, do what you feel is right?

You should say: "what do you feel is right?"

Instead of: "do you feel what is right?"

Sorry to criticize.

I would say that for now, neither of them is right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebel Kouha
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: what would you do in this situation?   Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:51 pm

I'd tell them to stop & that there is no reason to fight over & over again. I'd also tell them that if they become friends again, there won't be anymore trouble that is caused by the fighting, they must be sick of the fighting, right? If they don't trust you, just tell them that if they're sick of the fighting, then why make more? They can also just ignore each other for as much time as they need. If one of them tries to "take you away" from the other, just tell the one who's trying to "take you away" to just stop and become friends with the other one. If she says that she's not trying to "take you away," then just ask her to admit the truth. If she's still lying, just tell her kindly that you will avoid both of them to leave them on their own if they're still gonna fight. Besides, you're not even in the fight. It's a fight between them, not you. This is what I'd do if I had to take care of a situation like this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://leafeonon.flavors.me
I
Devoted Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: what would you do in this situation?   Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:13 pm

just tell them their mad and ask them to shut up. thats what i did when my friends caused drama. i shouted at them and problem solved.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
S
Dedicated Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: what would you do in this situation?   Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:26 pm

Woah, to be honest I feel like it got way out of hand but I'd be so mad at her for stealing my cat. That's just wrong; I love my cat like my baby. Honestly I dunno what you should do, but from what you've said Ashley doesn't seem to be a very good person. She's done both of the wrongs in this situation at least. I just hope you make the best of it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what would you do in this situation?   Today at 6:44 am

Back to top Go down

what would you do in this situation?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1