Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 WIP Indian girl costume sketchhh

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
castiel
Devoted Fantagian


Posts : 554
Join date : 2011-11-15
Age : 16

PostSubject: WIP Indian girl costume sketchhh   Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:07 pm



Last edited by billehnessy on Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Demonica Bishi
Devoted Fantagian


Posts : 574
Join date : 2011-09-15
Age : 17
Location : woah nelly

PostSubject: Re: WIP Indian girl costume sketchhh   Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:08 pm

This is cute, but she just doesn't really look like an Native American/Indian in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
castiel
Devoted Fantagian


Posts : 554
Join date : 2011-11-15
Age : 16

PostSubject: Re: WIP Indian girl costume sketchhh   Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:09 pm

IchigoPanda wrote:
This is cute, but she just doesn't really look like an Native American/Indian in my opinion.

Shes not a real indian. Its just going to be a girl dressed up as one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Demonica Bishi
Devoted Fantagian


Posts : 574
Join date : 2011-09-15
Age : 17
Location : woah nelly

PostSubject: Re: WIP Indian girl costume sketchhh   Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:10 pm

billehnessy wrote:
IchigoPanda wrote:
This is cute, but she just doesn't really look like an Native American/Indian in my opinion.

Shes not a real indian. Its just going to be a girl dressed up as one.

I see. I guess I was just a bit mislead because of the title. It's pretty good so far.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
castiel
Devoted Fantagian


Posts : 554
Join date : 2011-11-15
Age : 16

PostSubject: Re: WIP Indian girl costume sketchhh   Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:11 pm

IchigoPanda wrote:
billehnessy wrote:
IchigoPanda wrote:
This is cute, but she just doesn't really look like an Native American/Indian in my opinion.

Shes not a real indian. Its just going to be a girl dressed up as one.

I see. I guess I was just a bit mislead because of the title. It's pretty good so far.


Thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Queen
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4498
Join date : 2010-07-20
Age : 15
Location : nowhereland

PostSubject: Re: WIP Indian girl costume sketchhh   Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:12 pm

Pretty good. I'm like 10 and I can't even do that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
castiel
Devoted Fantagian


Posts : 554
Join date : 2011-11-15
Age : 16

PostSubject: Re: WIP Indian girl costume sketchhh   Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:13 pm

Queenfairylight7 wrote:
Pretty good. I'm like 10 and I can't even do that.

I'm eleven.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Queen
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4498
Join date : 2010-07-20
Age : 15
Location : nowhereland

PostSubject: Re: WIP Indian girl costume sketchhh   Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:15 pm

billehnessy wrote:
Queenfairylight7 wrote:
Pretty good. I'm like 10 and I can't even do that.

I'm eleven.
Yeah, I know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3257
Join date : 2011-05-04
Age : 103
Location : How am I supposed to know? D; LOCATING MYSELF IS HARD.

PostSubject: Re: WIP Indian girl costume sketchhh   Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:04 am

Oh nice
It's good to see people paying respect to Indians
...which we are hardly getting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://underworld.forumotions.in
castiel
Devoted Fantagian


Posts : 554
Join date : 2011-11-15
Age : 16

PostSubject: Re: WIP Indian girl costume sketchhh   Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:33 am

-♥Aubrey♥- wrote:
Oh nice
It's good to see people paying respect to Indians
...which we are hardly getting.


Exactly. Well I live by pauma valley so there are alot of beautiful reservations so it inspired me c:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Featured User


Posts : 4132
Join date : 2011-06-01
Location : derp

PostSubject: Re: WIP Indian girl costume sketchhh   Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:48 am

It's great c: keep it up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: WIP Indian girl costume sketchhh   Today at 2:13 pm

Back to top Go down
 
WIP Indian girl costume sketchhh
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Nathan Fillon's Halloween Costume in "Castle"
» Marvel Universe 2 packs (Cyclops/Marvel Girl - Wolverine Sabretooth)
» Help Hello Kitty Design a Costume Contest
» What you date a girl with manhands?
» Gender Selection Online

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Creations :: Artwork-
Jump to: