Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS 3!

Go down 
+10
Demonica Bishi
Stars
Magdaleena
S
FruitCake
o
amanda
v
alex
I
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
I
Devoted Fantagian
I

ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS 3! Empty
PostSubject: ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS 3!   ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS 3! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 9:19 pm

omg, im gonna watch the movie today, Very Happy -screams- me be screamin for whole day
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS 3!   ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS 3! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 9:22 pm

I watched the trailer and I've seen that they've already ripped off three movies.

ololol.
Back to top Go down
v

PostSubject: Re: ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS 3!   ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS 3! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 9:25 pm

I'm watching the movie tomorrow with my friends. :3
Omar, Darwen, Torrence, Serenity, Marie, & I are going together. Omar said he's going to cuddle with me, olololololololol
I'M EXCITED
Back to top Go down
amanda
Senior Fantagian
amanda

PostSubject: Re: ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS 3!   ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS 3! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 9:29 pm

Eh I find that movie to be chilidsh/stupid.

Last edited by ❤Fionna❤Finn❤ on Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS 3!   ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS 3! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 9:32 pm

Ani wrote:
I watched the trailer and I've seen that they've already ripped off three movies.

ololol.

Well, the first one was pretty good, but yeah, the others don't seem near as good as the first one.
Back to top Go down
amanda
Senior Fantagian
amanda

PostSubject: Re: ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS 3!   ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS 3! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 9:32 pm

hop wrote:
Ani wrote:

ololol.

Well, the first one was pretty good, but yeah, the others don't seem near as good as the first one.
I totally agree.
Back to top Go down
I
Devoted Fantagian
I

PostSubject: Re: ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS 3!   ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS 3! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 9:35 pm

if its childish/stupid why you postin?
trollin/ragin?
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS 3!   ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS 3! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 9:35 pm

hop wrote:
Ani wrote:

ololol.

It's just another excuse to make money.
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS 3!   ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS 3! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 9:38 pm

Ani wrote:
hop wrote:
Ani wrote:

ololol.

It's just another excuse to make money.

What is? The second and third movies? Because I agree with you on that one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS 3!   ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS 3! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 9:43 pm

alvin and the chipmunks is stupid
all of them
are
stupid
end of story.
Back to top Go down
I
Devoted Fantagian
I

PostSubject: Re: ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS 3!   ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS 3! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 9:44 pm

lol stop with the ragin/hatin/trollin posts. its stupid. if its childish then dont post. simple
Back to top Go down
FruitCake
Veteran Fantagian
FruitCake

PostSubject: Re: ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS 3!   ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS 3! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 9:47 pm

o-e i just watch the movies
and stuff to get wierder
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicjams.forumotion.com
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS 3!   ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS 3! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 9:49 pm

itsbleh wrote:
lol stop with the ragin/hatin/trollin posts. its stupid. if its childish then dont post. simple
This is a forum, in case you hadn't noticed. There's freedom of speech here.
If you didn't want this to happen, or expected everyone to be like "OMG ALVIN AND THE CHIMPMUNKS I LOVE THEM OMG THEY'RE SO GOOD!!!111", then you shouldn't have posted the topic.

Last edited by N on Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

PostSubject: Re: ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS 3!   ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS 3! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 9:55 pm

I don't understand how these movies make money. As a child I would have been rightfully frightened of the odd furry creatures singing my no longer favorite songs.
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS 3!   ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS 3! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 9:59 pm

S wrote:
I don't understand how these movies make money. As a child I would have been rightfully frightened of the odd furry creatures singing my no longer favorite songs.

I laughed out loud at that, S. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS 3!   ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS 3! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 10:00 pm

S wrote:
I'm nine.
they hurt my ears.
not even kidding.
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS 3!   ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS 3! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 10:03 pm

Mr.Taost wrote:
S wrote:
I'm nine.
they hurt my ears.
not even kidding.

Honestly, I would say they are like "Kidz Bop", the way they completely change the songs. Although, "Kidz Bop" in my mind still holds the records for ruining songs THE MOST.
Back to top Go down
amanda
Senior Fantagian
amanda

PostSubject: Re: ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS 3!   ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS 3! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 10:38 pm

Most good movies get ruined when they make alot of parts to it. I only liked first one when there wasn't any chippettes.
Back to top Go down
I
Devoted Fantagian
I

PostSubject: Re: ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS 3!   ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS 3! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 2:48 am

Omg, once you get to the almost last part of the movie, its quite emotional. NOW NEVER SPEAK OF IT AGAIN
Back to top Go down
Magdaleena
Expert Fantagian
Magdaleena

Location : Somewhere in northern Europe. Probably hours ahead of you.

PostSubject: Re: ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS 3!   ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS 3! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 3:10 am

What, they made one more? Since when?

I did not even get to watch the second one. I'm not sure if I want to anymore.
Back to top Go down
http://magdaneela.deviantart.com
FruitCake
Veteran Fantagian
FruitCake

PostSubject: Re: ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS 3!   ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS 3! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 9:31 am

itsbleh wrote:
Omg, once you get to the almost last part of the movie, its quite emotional. NOW NEVER SPEAK OF IT AGAIN
TELL ME EVERYTHING. *PATS BACK*
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicjams.forumotion.com
Stars
Devoted Fantagian
Stars

PostSubject: Re: ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS 3!   ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS 3! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 9:37 am

I saw the movie yesterday. It's actually really good, but a ripoff of the first movie. I do like the series though.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS 3!   ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS 3! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 9:55 am

stars186 wrote:
I saw the movie yesterday. It's actually really good, but a ripoff of the first movie. I do like the series though.
...It's a sequel, and it's made by the same company, how is that a rip off?
Back to top Go down
Stars
Devoted Fantagian
Stars

PostSubject: Re: ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS 3!   ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS 3! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 9:59 am

Ani wrote:
stars186 wrote:
...It's a sequel, and it's made by the same company, how is that a rip off?

Whoops. My sis got on. She likes typing things on my account. But i did type in that its a good movie. And yes, i do like the series. I guess my sis typed that it's a ripoff. Sorry for the inconvienence (how u spell it?)
Back to top Go down
Demonica Bishi
Devoted Fantagian
Demonica Bishi

PostSubject: Re: ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS 3!   ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS 3! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 12:20 pm

There was a second movie?

HOW IN THE?!

I seriously don't understand how crappy movies like this get the most money. Oh wait, because people actually think this stuff is funny. LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS 3!   ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS 3! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS 3!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Forum Lounge-
Jump to: