Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 One Question...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
FantageJapanRules
New Fantagian


Posts : 22
Join date : 2011-12-17
Age : 23
Location : Los Angeles (I am scared now....)

PostSubject: One Question...   Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:41 pm

Can we do Role plays here?
For example, here:

V.Vampire Fantage

I did it on a website. NOT TELLING, DUH!
CAN WE?
I WANT TO DO ONE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fantage.wikia.com/
FantageJapanRules
New Fantagian


Posts : 22
Join date : 2011-12-17
Age : 23
Location : Los Angeles (I am scared now....)

PostSubject: Re: One Question...   Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:45 pm

?? Answer Please? Evil or Very Mad pale
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fantage.wikia.com/
FruitCake
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4126
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 14
Location :

PostSubject: Re: One Question...   Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:47 pm

I think not.
But ask Mace.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.musicjams.forumotion.com
FantageJapanRules
New Fantagian


Posts : 22
Join date : 2011-12-17
Age : 23
Location : Los Angeles (I am scared now....)

PostSubject: Re: One Question...   Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:50 pm

xxCakexx wrote:
I think not.
But ask Mace.
Guess so. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fantage.wikia.com/
eden
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4612
Join date : 2011-07-20
Age : 15
Location : the trash

PostSubject: Re: One Question...   Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:53 pm

Yeah. Maybe he will make a roleplay section in the near future Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lori Beth Denberg
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1880
Join date : 2010-02-02
Age : 16
Location : All That Greenroom

PostSubject: Re: One Question...   Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:01 pm

Fuko-Chan wrote:
Yeah. Maybe he will make a roleplay section in the near future ;)
Actually he did before, but barely anyone roleplayed in it so it was deleted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://girlwasbad.forumotion.com/
FantageJapanRules
New Fantagian


Posts : 22
Join date : 2011-12-17
Age : 23
Location : Los Angeles (I am scared now....)

PostSubject: Re: One Question...   Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:16 pm

Xaria wrote:
Fuko-Chan wrote:
Yeah. Maybe he will make a roleplay section in the near future Wink
Actually he did before, but barely anyone roleplayed in it so it was deleted.
Guess I will make one now....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fantage.wikia.com/
alex
Administrator
Administrator


Posts : 23506
Join date : 2010-08-10
Age : 18
Location : google maps

PostSubject: Re: One Question...   Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:36 pm

There was a roleplay section. Everyone begged for it previously, and then once Mace made one, no one used it. :>

_________________


tumblr / 내 호버크라프트는 장어로 가득 차 있어요. ㅡㅅㅡ
thank u elliot for the pic of me n my gf♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relora
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6776
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 19
Location : Define "Location"

PostSubject: Re: One Question...   Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:55 pm

Actually we used to have one, but than no one had the guts to post a new rp (or at least that was my case...) so it was deleted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian


Posts : 852
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: One Question...   Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:06 pm

We've already tried doing RPing, but Mace decided it took away from the forum because that's all people posted in, so they took it out.

I know he used to have an RP forum, though. I don't know if it's still around though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lori Beth Denberg
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1880
Join date : 2010-02-02
Age : 16
Location : All That Greenroom

PostSubject: Re: One Question...   Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:14 pm

Kandi wrote:
We've already tried doing RPing, but Mace decided it took away from the forum because that's all people posted in, so they took it out.

I know he used to have an RP forum, though. I don't know if it's still around though.
That's not true BARELY anyone posted in that section. And wouldn't the correct grammar of this post to be "to take it away"?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://girlwasbad.forumotion.com/
elsa ♡
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1416
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 15
Location : i really don't know, where am i?

PostSubject: Re: One Question...   Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:18 pm

Xaria wrote:
Kandi wrote:
We've already tried doing RPing, but Mace decided it took away from the forum because that's all people posted in, so they took it out.

I know he used to have an RP forum, though. I don't know if it's still around though.
That's not true BARELY anyone posted in that section. And wouldn't the correct grammar of this post to be "to take it away"?

We ask you, or at least I ask you, to please stop correcting grammar all the time. And, no, it would not. It is in past tense. "Take it away" is present tense.

~
I would love to roleplay, but obviously the forum for that was taken away. c:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lori Beth Denberg
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1880
Join date : 2010-02-02
Age : 16
Location : All That Greenroom

PostSubject: Re: One Question...   Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:23 pm

cowcow23 wrote:
Xaria wrote:
Kandi wrote:
We've already tried doing RPing, but Mace decided it took away from the forum because that's all people posted in, so they took it out.

I know he used to have an RP forum, though. I don't know if it's still around though.
That's not true BARELY anyone posted in that section. And wouldn't the correct grammar of this post to be "to take it away"?

We ask you, or at least I ask you, to please stop correcting grammar all the time. And, no, it would not. It is in past tense. "Take it away" is present tense.

~
I would love to roleplay, but obviously the forum for that was taken away. c:
I was talking about this quote..

but Mace decided it took away from the forum because that's all people posted in
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://girlwasbad.forumotion.com/
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5819
Join date : 2010-12-13
Age : 16

PostSubject: Re: One Question...   Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:30 pm

Like everyone else said, we used to have one. It was removed from the forum because nobody posted in it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: One Question...   Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:28 am

Xaria wrote:
cowcow23 wrote:
Xaria wrote:
Kandi wrote:
We've already tried doing RPing, but Mace decided it took away from the forum because that's all people posted in, so they took it out.

I know he used to have an RP forum, though. I don't know if it's still around though.
That's not true BARELY anyone posted in that section. And wouldn't the correct grammar of this post to be "to take it away"?

We ask you, or at least I ask you, to please stop correcting grammar all the time. And, no, it would not. It is in past tense. "Take it away" is present tense.

~
I would love to roleplay, but obviously the forum for that was taken away. c:
I was talking about this quote..

but Mace decided it took away from the forum because that's all people posted in

I don't think you should correct grammar, as I have seen you using incorrect homophones and other grammar mistakes. It was probably a typo, and I've done something like that before.

As everyone else said, Mace doesn't allow role-plays because it clog up the forum.
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4269
Join date : 2011-11-11
Age : 16
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: One Question...   Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:10 am

Could somebody please explain what roleplaying really is?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5449
Join date : 2010-01-29
Location : Loading...

PostSubject: Re: One Question...   Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:21 am

Roleplaying was taken off because everyone just typed in some small sentence and got like 200 posts a day, therefore making it spam. And roleplaying is when you act as another character, but not you. Like; Diana grabbed the milkshake from the table. "Thanks," she grinned at Alice.
Yeah.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
o
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4269
Join date : 2011-11-11
Age : 16
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: One Question...   Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:23 am

pokeranger wrote:
Roleplaying was taken off because everyone just typed in some small sentence and got like 200 posts a day, therefore making it spam. And roleplaying is when you act as another character, but not you. Like; Diana grabbed the milkshake from the table. "Thanks," she grinned at Alice.
Yeah.

So how would you act as the character? Can you please give me some examples?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3257
Join date : 2011-05-04
Age : 103
Location : How am I supposed to know? D; LOCATING MYSELF IS HARD.

PostSubject: Re: One Question...   Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:33 am

hop wrote:
pokeranger wrote:
Roleplaying was taken off because everyone just typed in some small sentence and got like 200 posts a day, therefore making it spam. And roleplaying is when you act as another character, but not you. Like; Diana grabbed the milkshake from the table. "Thanks," she grinned at Alice.
Yeah.

So how would you act as the character? Can you please give me some examples?

You have to post in the application made describing your character, appearance, etc. before you post in the roleplay. And it's not like you have characters in the story, you just post some paragraphs NOT first person narrative.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://underworld.forumotions.in
Stars
Devoted Fantagian


Posts : 716
Join date : 2011-10-04
Age : 15
Location : THE LAND OF OOO!

PostSubject: Re: One Question...   Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:01 am

in real life, not on the computer, you LARP! live action role play. u dress as another character and pretend to be them, in real life. On here, i got no clue.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5449
Join date : 2010-01-29
Location : Loading...

PostSubject: Re: One Question...   Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:15 am

hop wrote:
pokeranger wrote:
Roleplaying was taken off because everyone just typed in some small sentence and got like 200 posts a day, therefore making it spam. And roleplaying is when you act as another character, but not you. Like; Diana grabbed the milkshake from the table. "Thanks," she grinned at Alice.
Yeah.

So how would you act as the character? Can you please give me some examples?
Okay. Pretend my character is named Alice. She's a shy, yet talented girl. Her appearance happens to be Hazel eyes, tan skin, curly yet long black hair. You technically explain how they look like in an application.
Alice's RP post:
 
I don't really know how to explain, so yeah.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
elsa ♡
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1416
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 15
Location : i really don't know, where am i?

PostSubject: Re: One Question...   Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:28 am

hop wrote:
pokeranger wrote:
Roleplaying was taken off because everyone just typed in some small sentence and got like 200 posts a day, therefore making it spam. And roleplaying is when you act as another character, but not you. Like; Diana grabbed the milkshake from the table. "Thanks," she grinned at Alice.
Yeah.

So how would you act as the character? Can you please give me some examples?

My chara's name is Jennelyn.

Jennelyn watched as her house seemed to disappear. "Moving is hard," She told her Mom. "I'm not going to know anyone!" "Be calm," her mother chuckled. "I moved many times as a child."

Like that.

Off Topic: Wow, Jennelyn is a pretty name...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
o
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4269
Join date : 2011-11-11
Age : 16
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: One Question...   Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:22 am

cowcow23 wrote:
hop wrote:
pokeranger wrote:
Roleplaying was taken off because everyone just typed in some small sentence and got like 200 posts a day, therefore making it spam. And roleplaying is when you act as another character, but not you. Like; Diana grabbed the milkshake from the table. "Thanks," she grinned at Alice.
Yeah.

So how would you act as the character? Can you please give me some examples?

My chara's name is Jennelyn.

Jennelyn watched as her house seemed to disappear. "Moving is hard," She told her Mom. "I'm not going to know anyone!" "Be calm," her mother chuckled. "I moved many times as a child."

Like that.

Off Topic: Wow, Jennelyn is a pretty name...

Okay, thank you cowcow and pokeranger.

Off Topic: Sounds very simialr to Jocelyn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: One Question...   Today at 1:12 pm

Back to top Go down
 
One Question...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Zoo Question
» Online Guild Question
» power weapon question
» dedicated transport question
» Transportation question

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Forum :: Forum Discussion-
Jump to: