Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Animal Bracelets

Go down 
+10
isolxtedsystem
alex
Relora
Katie_Forever
coolcloud18
pokeranger
Lorena
michelle7745
Lyli
Kandi
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian
Kandi

Animal Bracelets Empty
PostSubject: Animal Bracelets   Animal Bracelets Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 4:33 pm

Animal Bracelets Animal_rubber_bands223_image2

At my school LITERALLY all of the sudden these cheap little rubber bands because super popular to wear around your wrist. Yeah, sure, you think they are little rubber bands and the post is pointless, but get this. The things are animal shaped, and sometimes letter shaped. Yet they are still extremely popular, for some reason (they are cute. Even one of our teachers likes them.) I still got some, but what do you think????
Back to top Go down
Lyli
Dedicated Fantagian
Lyli

Animal Bracelets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Bracelets   Animal Bracelets Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 4:40 pm

Wow hahaha everyone at my school used to be obsessed with silly bandz
Back to top Go down
michelle7745
New Fantagian
michelle7745

Animal Bracelets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Bracelets   Animal Bracelets Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 5:02 pm

Lol its silly bands! almost EVERYONE at my school has them i had some but they break easy!...xP
Back to top Go down
Lorena
Devoted Fantagian
Lorena

Animal Bracelets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Bracelets   Animal Bracelets Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 5:15 pm

Haha.. xD My friends and other ppl at my school got obsessed with the bracelets and they were like with two bracelets crossed over each othe kind of like: >< except circular shaped. it was like really weird and ppl that cant afford them draw them on their wrists with sharpie markers..xD
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

Animal Bracelets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Bracelets   Animal Bracelets Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 6:53 pm

They're cute! I still wouldn't be obsessed with rubber bands. xD
Back to top Go down
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian
Kandi

Animal Bracelets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Bracelets   Animal Bracelets Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 6:55 pm

pokeranger wrote:
They're cute! I still wouldn't be obsessed with rubber bands. xD

same here Smile
Back to top Go down
coolcloud18
New Fantagian

Animal Bracelets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Bracelets   Animal Bracelets Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 11:19 am

SME THEY GOT OBSESSED WIT EM BUT THEN A WEEK OR TWO LATER ALL GONE
Back to top Go down
Katie_Forever
Loyal Fantagian
Katie_Forever

Animal Bracelets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Bracelets   Animal Bracelets Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 11:26 am

sooo many people at my school wear em. xP i have like 70 of em.
Back to top Go down

Animal Bracelets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Bracelets   Animal Bracelets Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 11:55 am

I hate silly bands. Im not even allowed to wear them acccording to my parents and my school principal. I heard they can get you skin cancer too. I don't see what the point is wasting about three dollars for a pack of 12 useless rubber bands. I can't even wear them.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

Animal Bracelets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Bracelets   Animal Bracelets Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 4:13 pm

LOL someone really told you the cause cancer. hurhur someone doesn't want people to wear and was taking to the extreme. I have them but I'm not obsessed and barely use 'em.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

Animal Bracelets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Bracelets   Animal Bracelets Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 4:17 pm

I think they're pretty stupid. o.e
Back to top Go down
isolxtedsystem
Dedicated Fantagian
isolxtedsystem

Animal Bracelets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Bracelets   Animal Bracelets Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 4:20 pm

Silly Bandz used to be a thing at my school. I have a hello kitty one. I always lose them all the time . >.<
Back to top Go down

Animal Bracelets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Bracelets   Animal Bracelets Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 4:33 pm

Relora wrote:
LOL someone really told you the cause cancer. hurhur someone doesn't want people to wear and was taking to the extreme. I have them but I'm not obsessed and barely use 'em.

I don't really think the skin cancer part is true.. But I heard it from a game and my teacher said it was true. And i orly have no problem with people wearin em o3o
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

Animal Bracelets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Bracelets   Animal Bracelets Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 4:34 pm

lol your teacher is wrong hurhur
Back to top Go down

Animal Bracelets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Bracelets   Animal Bracelets Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 4:35 pm

Relora wrote:
lol your teacher is wrong hurhur

Yep he is a dumb one xD

And i hate him o.e
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

Animal Bracelets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Bracelets   Animal Bracelets Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 4:36 pm

Hates a strong word but hurhur

EDIT: 10 posts to go
Back to top Go down
katieeb16
Regular Fantagian
katieeb16

Animal Bracelets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Bracelets   Animal Bracelets Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 4:47 pm

omg people used to be obsessed with them.. They banned them in a school district near me because kids would put them around their neck and strangle themselves or kids would hit each other with them like rubber-bands. The classroom teachers didnt like them because they were distracting but my principal started to trade them along with some other teachers. It was weird.
Back to top Go down

Animal Bracelets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Bracelets   Animal Bracelets Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 4:49 pm

katieeb16 wrote:
omg people used to be obsessed with them.. They banned them in a school district near me because kids would put them around their neck and strangle themselves or kids would hit each other with them like rubber-bands. The classroom teachers didnt like them because they were distracting but my principal started to trade them along with some other teachers. It was weird.

LOL. Nice principal o -o
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

Animal Bracelets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Bracelets   Animal Bracelets Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 4:52 pm

lol katiee they are rubber bands just in silly form. I doubt someone strangled themselves with if they did it would have been everywhere and there would have been a big lawsuit.
Back to top Go down
shinistars
Rookie Fantagian
shinistars

Animal Bracelets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Bracelets   Animal Bracelets Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 5:01 pm

Looool, my mate had loads and I snapped them all. PAHAHAHAHA ;']
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

Animal Bracelets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Bracelets   Animal Bracelets Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 5:02 pm

lol stars that's funny hurhur

hey you guys guess what GUESS WHAT 2 more posts woot ♥
Back to top Go down

Animal Bracelets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Bracelets   Animal Bracelets Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 5:06 pm

Relora wrote:
lol katiee they are rubber bands just in silly form. I doubt someone strangled themselves with if they did it would have been everywhere and there would have been a big lawsuit.

Yeah, the whole sillyband thing would've been over by now Razz
Back to top Go down
FruitCake
Veteran Fantagian
FruitCake

Animal Bracelets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Bracelets   Animal Bracelets Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 1:14 am

Sillybandz.
o.e everyone was so obssed with them. at my school
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicjams.forumotion.com
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Featured User

Animal Bracelets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Bracelets   Animal Bracelets Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 1:31 am

i got heaps of it at home, i bought them at a shop but I am not obsessed with them. I just put them in a box and wear them sometimes. At my school it's beginning to look like a contagious disease. Ever since someone brought it to school everyone wants it. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Animal Bracelets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Bracelets   Animal Bracelets Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Animal Bracelets
Page 1 of 1