Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 Doomsday?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Do you believe in it?
Yes
6%
 6% [ 2 ]
No
81%
 81% [ 29 ]
I'm not sure.
13%
 13% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 36
 

AuthorMessage
eden
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4612
Join date : 2011-07-20
Age : 15
Location : the trash

PostSubject: Doomsday?   Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:25 am

Uh so people think
Winter
+
2012
=
Doomsday

I don't believe it.
I don't believe the Earth will end until around a good long few million years.
I was wonder what your opinion was...?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crownie
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1009
Join date : 2011-09-11
Age : 20
Location : In the center of the sun.

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday?   Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:32 am

If it does, it does.
If it doesn't, it doesn't.

Honestly, the world can end for any of us at any moment (as in death coughcough..) so you just gotta live a life you can't regret.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.pinkyprommis.wordpress.com
Usui
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5275
Join date : 2011-09-09
Age : 17
Location : Worldbuscus

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday?   Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:36 am

O______O

Eh...

I agree with crownie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thepokemonland.forumotion.com
TheShyOtaku
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 347
Join date : 2011-11-28
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday?   Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:52 am

No it won't well we survived 2010
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian


Posts : 8760
Join date : 2011-12-04
Age : 14
Location : Somewhere

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday?   Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:27 am

The earth will not end until a millen years. in 1999 they thought the world would end in 2000. If it did we wouldent be here!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Winnowill
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1929
Join date : 2011-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday?   Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:33 am

Are you talking about the Mayan recreation prophecy? In that case, the Mayans were well aware of the fact that they had survived more than one baktun without another tortilla griddle uprising. So I am not too worried...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relora
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6776
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 19
Location : Define "Location"

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday?   Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:40 am

well my family knows it won't end... but some crazy stuff will happen. I think that's a guarantee.

Many religions have foretold stuff happening this year, I have no doubt that we have something big coming.... and 7 billion people are here to live it.

Things my family have in mind is gas prices skyrocketing to 6, 7, 8,9 10 dollars. That is, if Israel and Iran were to go to war.

Who knows... who knows...

I'm just going to stick with my dad on this one and at least be somewhat prepared for the worst....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winnowill
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1929
Join date : 2011-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday?   Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:50 am

I agree. I do believe that it would be something more subtle about the world's mentality though, like entering a higher consciousness.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lori Beth Denberg
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1880
Join date : 2010-02-02
Age : 15
Location : All That Greenroom

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday?   Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:54 am

The only thing ending in December 2012 is your calendar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://girlwasbad.forumotion.com/
elsa ♡
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1416
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 15
Location : i really don't know, where am i?

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday?   Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:01 am

We survived 1999, right? Everyone got soooo worried, and when it came, nothing happened. Galileo, I believe, made stupid predictions for when the world ended, and none of them came true. Nothing to worry about. c:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lori Beth Denberg
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1880
Join date : 2010-02-02
Age : 15
Location : All That Greenroom

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday?   Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:03 am

Also, it's supposed to be the end of an ERA, and good things are supposed to happen. c:
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://girlwasbad.forumotion.com/
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian


Posts : 8760
Join date : 2011-12-04
Age : 14
Location : Somewhere

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday?   Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:17 am

It wont end until a long time.... any way, if the world did end then don't feel so bad because it is already tomarrow in Alstralia!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
FruitCake
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4126
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 14
Location :

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday?   Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:21 am

o.o the world will end when the sun explodes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.musicjams.forumotion.com
Lori Beth Denberg
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1880
Join date : 2010-02-02
Age : 15
Location : All That Greenroom

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday?   Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:55 am

Apparently NASA just debunked this theory. c:



http://news.yahoo.com/apocalypse-not-now-2012-doomsday-predictions-debunked-nasa-055304813.html

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://girlwasbad.forumotion.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Doomsday?   Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:24 am

sun = star
stars live for billions of years and sometimes more, depending on their size. the sun is actually a pretty small star, but theres much smaller stars. we live because of the sun. and the moon kind of lol until the sun dies, (it wont even die due to what my dad told me. i forgot but he said something about it just getting bigger, and yes, we will die because the sun will obviously give us too much heat. but by then we'd have the technology to travel to other planets and we probably wouldn't even be on earth.) we probably won't die, either. unless like global warming ahhhfsdadsdf.
but i have to say global warming is getting bad
but not bad enough teehee
so i dont really agree but there can be other reasons to why they think this.

i agree with relora. it wont end but crazy things CAN happen.
Back to top Go down
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7332
Join date : 2010-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday?   Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:36 am

Fuko-Chan wrote:
Uh so people think
Winter
+
2012
=
Doomsday

I don't believe it.
I don't believe the Earth will end until around a good long few million years.
I was wonder what your opinion was...?

I don't believe it will happen, The world depends on the sun, and if the sun is destroyed or "dies" then something happens to the earth, because without the sun we can't live.

And the sun hasn't showed any signs of blowing up or exploding, plus a few years ago in this geographical science film I watched, The sun's is said to gonna live for a couple billion more years, or will never die.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stars
Devoted Fantagian


Posts : 716
Join date : 2011-10-04
Age : 15
Location : THE LAND OF OOO!

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday?   Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:20 am

Mr.Taost wrote:
sun = star
stars live for billions of years and sometimes more, depending on their size. the sun is actually a pretty small star, but theres much smaller stars. we live because of the sun. and the moon kind of lol until the sun dies, (it wont even die due to what my dad told me. i forgot but he said something about it just getting bigger, and yes, we will die because the sun will obviously give us too much heat. but by then we'd have the technology to travel to other planets and we probably wouldn't even be on earth.) we probably won't die, either. unless like global warming ahhhfsdadsdf.
but i have to say global warming is getting bad
but not bad enough teehee
so i dont really agree but there can be other reasons to why they think this.

i agree with relora. it wont end but crazy things CAN happen.

i SOO agree with taost

Before Christmas break, our teacher told us the sun will most likely live for about, hm 53,000,000,000 years. None of us will live THAT long. But i do agree crazy stuff will happen.

To prove it, the life line of the sun:

Sun was born a LONG TIME AGO.

Our sun right now is in the main sequence stage, where its gonna be the was it is for about 9,000,000,000 to 10,000,000,000 years. WE WONT BE ALIVE BY THE END OF THIS. BECAUSE EVERYONE DIES AT A POINT IN THEIR LIVES.

The sun will eventually grow, and grow and grow, until it stretched all the way to jupiter.

Sun will go POOF. Thank goodness that there's no black hole.

Then the "sun" Will turn into a black dwarf.

Then into a white dwarf.

WE ARE FINE.

WE WOULDN'T BE ALIVE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Doomsday?   Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:43 am

stars186 wrote:
Mr.Taost wrote:
sun = star
stars live for billions of years and sometimes more, depending on their size. the sun is actually a pretty small star, but theres much smaller stars. we live because of the sun. and the moon kind of lol until the sun dies, (it wont even die due to what my dad told me. i forgot but he said something about it just getting bigger, and yes, we will die because the sun will obviously give us too much heat. but by then we'd have the technology to travel to other planets and we probably wouldn't even be on earth.) we probably won't die, either. unless like global warming ahhhfsdadsdf.
but i have to say global warming is getting bad
but not bad enough teehee
so i dont really agree but there can be other reasons to why they think this.

i agree with relora. it wont end but crazy things CAN happen.

i SOO agree with taost

Before Christmas break, our teacher told us the sun will most likely live for about, hm 53,000,000,000 years. None of us will live THAT long. But i do agree crazy stuff will happen.

To prove it, the life line of the sun:

Sun was born a LONG TIME AGO.

Our sun right now is in the main sequence stage, where its gonna be the was it is for about 9,000,000,000 to 10,000,000,000 years. WE WONT BE ALIVE BY THE END OF THIS. BECAUSE EVERYONE DIES AT A POINT IN THEIR LIVES.

The sun will eventually grow, and grow and grow, until it stretched all the way to jupiter.

Sun will go POOF. Thank goodness that there's no black hole.

Then the "sun" Will turn into a black dwarf.

Then into a white dwarf.

WE ARE FINE.

WE WOULDN'T BE ALIVE!
actually by 2040 we're going to have computers in side our bodies, so like maybe we might even be able to travel to another planet easily.
the worlds best predictor (forgot his name) predicted we will soon be able to put our brains into robots and blahblahblah so we wont really ever die.
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5449
Join date : 2010-01-29
Location : Loading...

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday?   Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:53 am

I don't want a computer inside of me... But the world won't end in 2012 Dec or something.
I believe what my teacher told me. The Mayans carved calendars for thousands of years and thought 2012 was long enough. I may be wrong, but idrc lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
castiel
Devoted Fantagian


Posts : 554
Join date : 2011-11-15
Age : 16

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday?   Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:10 pm

Yes, crazy things WILL/CAN happen. Especially the wars. I mean the Euro (official curency of the euro zone :u) just crashed not too long ago eAe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relora
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6776
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 19
Location : Define "Location"

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday?   Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:02 pm

Mr.Taost wrote:
stars186 wrote:
Mr.Taost wrote:
sun = star
stars live for billions of years and sometimes more, depending on their size. the sun is actually a pretty small star, but theres much smaller stars. we live because of the sun. and the moon kind of lol until the sun dies, (it wont even die due to what my dad told me. i forgot but he said something about it just getting bigger, and yes, we will die because the sun will obviously give us too much heat. but by then we'd have the technology to travel to other planets and we probably wouldn't even be on earth.) we probably won't die, either. unless like global warming ahhhfsdadsdf.
but i have to say global warming is getting bad
but not bad enough teehee
so i dont really agree but there can be other reasons to why they think this.

i agree with relora. it wont end but crazy things CAN happen.

i SOO agree with taost

Before Christmas break, our teacher told us the sun will most likely live for about, hm 53,000,000,000 years. None of us will live THAT long. But i do agree crazy stuff will happen.

To prove it, the life line of the sun:

Sun was born a LONG TIME AGO.

Our sun right now is in the main sequence stage, where its gonna be the was it is for about 9,000,000,000 to 10,000,000,000 years. WE WONT BE ALIVE BY THE END OF THIS. BECAUSE EVERYONE DIES AT A POINT IN THEIR LIVES.

The sun will eventually grow, and grow and grow, until it stretched all the way to jupiter.

Sun will go POOF. Thank goodness that there's no black hole.

Then the "sun" Will turn into a black dwarf.

Then into a white dwarf.

WE ARE FINE.

WE WOULDN'T BE ALIVE!
actually by 2040 we're going to have computers in side our bodies, so like maybe we might even be able to travel to another planet easily.
the worlds best predictor (forgot his name) predicted we will soon be able to put our brains into robots and blahblahblah so we wont really ever die.


The only predictor I know is Nostradamus. I would like to know more of this guy :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lori Beth Denberg
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1880
Join date : 2010-02-02
Age : 15
Location : All That Greenroom

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday?   Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:17 pm

billehnessy wrote:
Yes, crazy things WILL/CAN happen. Especially the wars. I mean the Euro (official curency of the euro zone :u) just crashed not too long ago eAe.
How exactly are wars crazy things?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://girlwasbad.forumotion.com/
Mustard
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 280
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday?   Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:43 pm

No.
I don't believe ''doomsday'' will ever come
this coming from someone who isn't religious/is an agn. atheist

but yeah like stop worrying
it's not like you'll live to see it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alyssa:)
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 404
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 18
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday?   Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:54 pm

I dont believe it. It's all fake. Really. October 21st 2010 was judgement day. Nothing happened. The world did not end. I dont believe in anything. All fake.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fantage.com
Lori Beth Denberg
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1880
Join date : 2010-02-02
Age : 15
Location : All That Greenroom

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday?   Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:00 pm

Kary90 wrote:
I dont believe it. It's all fake. Really. October 21st 2010 was judgement day. Nothing happened. The world did not end. I dont believe in anything. All fake.
Sometime in 1994, and May 2011 was too. Also it's 2011 not 2010....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://girlwasbad.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Doomsday?   Today at 10:38 am

Back to top Go down
 
Doomsday?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Ghost Arks and Doomsday Arks are Bad (IMO), Discuss.
» World War II 3D and Doomsday MP3s Removed, Links Changed, and a Video Link
» Doomsday Released and Doomsday Contest
» Necron Doomsday Arc Cannons
» Doomsday Virus Challenge

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Forum Lounge-
Jump to: