Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups

Share | 

Doomsday?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Do you believe in it?
Yes
6%
 6% [ 2 ]
No
81%
 81% [ 29 ]
I'm not sure.
13%
 13% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 36

AuthorMessage
v

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday?   Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:01 pm

I don't believe in this "doomsday" business. I agree with Relora & Taost; bad things can happen this year, but I'm sure the world's not going to end. The sun will live a bit longer than this. If the sun ever explodes or something, then we wouldn't be there to see it, 'cus we would probably be long gone.

There has been many predictions about the world ending, the most recent one being October 21, 2011. & guess what~? We're still here. :3

But yeah, I'm sometimes paranoid about 2012, lol.

tumblr
let's catch up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lori Beth Denberg
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday?   Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:07 pm

12/21/12 should be doomsday to politics....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://girlwasbad.forumotion.com/
taptap489
Regular Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday?   Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:38 pm

Um isn't sunlight an inexhaustible energy meaning it can last up to billions of years and humans cannot use it? If so, then I don't think you have ANYTHING to worry about. Seriously...I think you should focus on other things like forgiveness, money, marriage, and BLAH BLAH BLAH. You know, if you keep thinking about this and the world actually dies, then you won't have that much time to do a lot of things before the world dies so I don't think it's a very good idea to keep panicking about this kind of stuff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday?   Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:42 pm

I don't believe in it. 2000 we didn't die. All of us are going to die when the sun die. Which is probably in 5-7 billion years? I don't remember I had a project about it D:

Last edited by Janelle on Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fantagegeekymustaches.wordpress.com

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday?   Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:57 pm

Janelle wrote:
I don't believe in it. 2000 we didn't die. All of us are going to die when the sun explodes. Which is probably in 44 million years? I don't remember I had a project about it D:
The sun isn't going to explode. Not NEAR 44 million years. like atleast another five billion years.
Back to top Go down
Melissa H.
Dedicated Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday?   Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:58 pm

i dont care if we die or not god will just make anotherworld bcuzzz... he watches us, and what we do theres no heww or heaven we bcome a new person and if we were bad in our before life thdn our new life will be like heww same for heaven
tht may be off topic but its what i think
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fantage.com
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday?   Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:14 pm

kesha1658 wrote:
i dont care if we die or not god will just make anotherworld bcuzzz... he watches us, and what we do theres no heww or heaven we bcome a new person and if we were bad in our before life thdn our new life will be like heww same for heaven
Ya think. Lol.
But if the world does end, there's an afterlife , in my belief.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melissa H.
Dedicated Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday?   Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:36 pm

pokeranger wrote:
kesha1658 wrote:
Ya think. Lol.
But if the world does end, there's an afterlife , in my belief.
MAYBE WE'LL LIVE ON JUPITER!!!!! (dont say 'past the astro belt all the planets are impossible to live on bcuz there liquid' i know!!! liquid meh butt!)
Back to top Go down
eden
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday?   Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:38 pm

Like Relora said
Bad things CAN happen
But it won't be the end if the earth

Like, 2011 was the earthquake and theotherthingicannotspellotl in Japan.

2010 or 2009 (Forgot) was Haiti's earthquake

Lots of places are having junk like this

The world in my opinion will either end by
A) The sun exploding
B) World war 3

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stars
Devoted Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday?   Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:40 pm

Fuko-Chan wrote:
Like Relora said
Bad things CAN happen
But it won't be the end if the earth

Like, 2011 was the earthquake and theotherthingicannotspellotl in Japan.

2010 or 2009 (Forgot) was Haiti's earthquake

Lots of places are having junk like this

The world in my opinion will either end by
A) The sun exploding
B) World war 3

Yes, the sun will explode in about 53,000,000,000 years. Look at my post on the other page.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Owl
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday?   Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:50 pm

I think the world has a bigger probability of ending by some apocalypse-crazed person who doesn't want to die a slow and painful death so they'll explode the world's nuclear weapons or something. Really, I'd be more scared of what stupid things humans can do out of fear.
-
I think we should all look at 2012 positively and instead of thinking, "oh it's the year horrible things are going to happen in" we should try to change it around and make it an awesome year and turn things around with the economy and international relations.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fudgyswirl.wordpress.com
Melissa H.
Dedicated Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday?   Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:19 pm

Owl wrote:
I think the world has a bigger probability of ending by some apocalypse-crazed person who doesn't want to die a slow and painful death so they'll explode the world's nuclear weapons or something. Really, I'd be more scared of what stupid things humans can do out of fear.
-
I think we should all look at 2012 positively and instead of thinking, "oh it's the year horrible things are going to happen in" we should try to change it around and make it an awesome year and turn things around with the economy and international relations.

haha agreed
Back to top Go down
ashley123
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday?   Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:21 pm

I honestly do not believe in this "2012 die thing"
I think maybe bad stuff will happen this year, but not asbad as all of us dying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://foreverfriends.canadian-forum.com/
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday?   Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:24 pm

Everyone who's agreeing with me... isn't. I said will not "can".

I wish I could discuss further but by doing so I would be "bashing" on almost every religion and have to try and explain something even I don't fully understand. (heck the only person I trust by now is my dad with this stuff)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hilol24
Devoted Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday?   Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:59 pm

I kinda hope the 2012 mayian thing will happen I'm not saying I believe in it its just tht life sucks -.-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday?   Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:07 pm

Sonic&Marvin wrote:
I kinda hope the 2012 mayian thing will happen I'm not saying I believe in it its just tht life sucks -.-

well with that type of attitude of course it would. You have to keep positive trust me.

And wishing for that to happen isn't very nice, you're asking for the death of a whole world (even if it's corrupt) just because you yourself are not in the best state of life.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
hilol24
Devoted Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday?   Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:08 pm

eh -.- *shrugs* ur opinion..
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday?   Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:07 pm

the sun is going to to get bigger in 5 billion years
not 53 billion
and its not going to explode
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday?   Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:15 pm

I don't believe in it, only God knows when he wants to end the earth.

Remember in May 21, 2011. They said it was judgement day and we were going to die, but we didn't.

And I agree to Taost, the sun isn't going to explode.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday?   Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:16 pm

The sun will just die out, right? I'm really terrible at Science so I'm not sure.
And that's a terrible thing to say, Sonic. xP
That guy Harold Campbell or whatever got everything wrong. TWICE. So I understand why he went into hiding.
I was in my bathroom(lol, yeah I was) and I was reading through the TIME magazine, with an entry on the Mayans. Apparently they're actually called the "Mayas," but people started with Mayans. But I don't want to go full action on details. ld;fkjdljgfs. Anyways, Dec. 21, 2012 Apocalypse was misinterpreted.
I'm keeping it that way. c: Nobody knows the time and date this world is over.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katie_Forever
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday?   Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:16 pm

Queenfairylight7 wrote:
I don't believe in it, only God knows when he wants to end the earth.

Remember in May 21, 2011. They said it was judgement day and we were going to die, but we didn't.

And I agree to Taost, the sun isn't going to explode.

I agree to this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zelda
Passionate Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday?   Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:17 pm

^ Yep. I don't think the sun will be exploding in ANY of our lifetimes...
Oh gosh, please don't get me started in this topic xD You see, my mom is a psychic and she has studied the topic for ages now. We all have the same opinion on the matter: the world won't end. Sure, the Earth's axis or whatever it's called might rotate thus creating different climates for the Earth, but overall, I think we're just fine. I've been hearing about this fear created "doomsday" for a while now and honestly, I'm scared to know what lies ahead. But, you just have to live your life like there's no tomorrow ;3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday?   Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:23 pm

Apparently, this topic is not well explained. @kesha, no, we will not become a new person on a different planet. This is a very complex topic, and to explain in the most simple way possible would be tricky, so here goes:
There WILL be huge earthquakes, disasters, etc. It will not be necessarily the "end" of the world, but when Christ comes to Earth again. The disasters will be a sign of his coming, and by the looks of things, he could come to Earth any day now. The sun's death will not be the final day of Earth (however you could put it). Easter celebrates His Resurrection, but most people don't realize that he will come back to Earth again. I'm not exactly sure what will happen to us at that moment of His second coming, but here is the cycle for us:

1=Earth//

2=Death//

3=Afterlife (we go to Heaven)//

4=This is the difference, Kesha. Instead of us becoming a NEW person and living on, we come back to EARTH in our OWN bodies. It is our own Resurrection//

5=Judgement day (I don't know a lot about this). This is the part where we are selected as to where we will live forever. There are three kingdoms of glory: telestial (bad), terestrial (okay), and celestial (best). A lot of people imagine the telestial kingdom to be a star, the terestrial one to be the moon, and the celestial one to be the sun. However, you won't actually be ON the stars, moon, or sun.

This is probably why you think we will live on other planets kesha, but we won't. The telestial kingdom is a teeny bit like heww, but I can't exactly explain it that well. I apologize for not being that helpful to anybody, but I wanted to make this clear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mustard
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday?   Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:17 pm

hop wrote:
Apparently, this topic is not well explained. @kesha, no, we will not become a new person on a different planet. This is a very complex topic, and to explain in the most simple way possible would be tricky, so here goes:
There WILL be huge earthquakes, disasters, etc. It will not be necessarily the "end" of the world, but when Christ comes to Earth again. The disasters will be a sign of his coming, and by the looks of things, he could come to Earth any day now. The sun's death will not be the final day of Earth (however you could put it). Easter celebrates His Resurrection, but most people don't realize that he will come back to Earth again. I'm not exactly sure what will happen to us at that moment of His second coming, but here is the cycle for us:

1=Earth//

2=Death//

3=Afterlife (we go to Heaven)//

4=This is the difference, Kesha. Instead of us becoming a NEW person and living on, we come back to EARTH in our OWN bodies. It is our own Resurrection//

5=Judgement day (I don't know a lot about this). This is the part where we are selected as to where we will live forever. There are three kingdoms of glory: telestial (bad), terestrial (okay), and celestial (best). A lot of people imagine the telestial kingdom to be a star, the terestrial one to be the moon, and the celestial one to be the sun. However, you won't actually be ON the stars, moon, or sun.

This is probably why you think we will live on other planets kesha, but we won't. The telestial kingdom is a teeny bit like heww, but I can't exactly explain it that well. I apologize for not being that helpful to anybody, but I wanted to make this clear.

HEY HEY. DONT MAKE THIS JESUS RELATED. BECAUSE I WON'T BELIEVE YOU~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday?   Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:26 pm

I take it you're Atheist or Astologic or however you spell it...
Rumors have it something about an anti-Christ, which I personally doubt will happen. But put it this way. The earth won't end until the sun die or something or a meteor crashes into the Earth. Loljk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday?   Today at 7:01 pm

Back to top Go down

Doomsday?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next