Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

whats the most painful thing 2 u

Go down 
+31
FruitCake
castiel
Abbey
Magdaleena
McKenna
69hot_wangs69
Katie_Forever
pokeranger
alex
Squirtle
Winnowill
Demonica Bishi
Burittanie
I
Crownie
Toni
sherley739
elise
Usui
S
cynthia
el
MsJoyMaeda
ashley123
Relora
Mila
Monsterbunny
Owl
elsa ♡
Stars
Melissa H.
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Winnowill
Loyal Fantagian
Winnowill

whats the most painful thing 2 u - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats the most painful thing 2 u   whats the most painful thing 2 u - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 6:39 am

Hitting your head against the sharp end of a cabinet. while nigh simultaneously stubbing your toe on edge of the door to the left. I have done this before.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: whats the most painful thing 2 u   whats the most painful thing 2 u - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 8:05 am

Like you said on the top. HARSH WORDS! Also if you had to get shots in your mouth. (Sorry if you had got shots in your mouth.)
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: whats the most painful thing 2 u   whats the most painful thing 2 u - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 8:31 am

when my dad yells
which is like barely
but when he does i cry because he never yells and im not used to it
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: whats the most painful thing 2 u   whats the most painful thing 2 u - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 8:49 am

When I'm apparently not good enough for my father :l

even though he still is proud later lolololol
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: whats the most painful thing 2 u   whats the most painful thing 2 u - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 11:27 am

loud high pitched noises.
like, my ears are pretty weird and i can't hear that much at all, but i can hear pretty annoying noises pretty clear. :T
-
edit; what pokie said. i'm like so sensitive to when people i know swear at me and they're not joking. :T

Last edited by N on Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: whats the most painful thing 2 u   whats the most painful thing 2 u - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 11:50 am

When a close friend tells me to 'shut up.' I'm so sensitive over this.
Back to top Go down
Katie_Forever
Loyal Fantagian
Katie_Forever

PostSubject: Re: whats the most painful thing 2 u   whats the most painful thing 2 u - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 1:13 pm

This was said before twice i think.

When Im straightening my hair and i burn myself on my hair.
Back to top Go down
69hot_wangs69
Dedicated Fantagian
69hot_wangs69

PostSubject: Re: whats the most painful thing 2 u   whats the most painful thing 2 u - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 2:04 pm

You guys have no idea what pain is. Ani should be the only one aloud to post in this topic. I'm sure shattering just about half of your body is worse than a paper cut.

I used to be really accident prone so I got injured a lot when I was younger but the most painful one was when I dislocated my knee after falling down some stairs. Then I had to crawl back up the stairs to get help.

And words don't hurt once you learn that people who would insult you to bring you down, dont matter. The only time words hurt me are when they come from someone I love. I could give a crap about what someone who does not know me says.
Back to top Go down
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff
McKenna

PostSubject: Re: whats the most painful thing 2 u   whats the most painful thing 2 u - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 2:12 pm

I got in a car wreck when I was 7. They hit from the back (and i was in the back seat OHMYGOSHSOCLOSETODEATH)

...other than that, death would be. but i havent experienced that before.
or have i? hehe
Back to top Go down
69hot_wangs69
Dedicated Fantagian
69hot_wangs69

PostSubject: Re: whats the most painful thing 2 u   whats the most painful thing 2 u - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 3:16 pm

I don't think death is painful. The cause of death usually is but death itself is instantaneous. I mean if death was so painlful than how do people die in their sleep? If my sister pricked me with a needle while I was sleeping I would wake up
Back to top Go down
Magdaleena
Expert Fantagian
Magdaleena

Location : Somewhere in northern Europe. Probably hours ahead of you.

PostSubject: Re: whats the most painful thing 2 u   whats the most painful thing 2 u - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 3:31 pm

If I was going by something I've experienced less than a week ago, it would be "stuff getting in my eye". It was even painful to open it. And it lasted until the next morning. D:

As for the most painful thing I've ever experienced, I really don't know what was the most painful.
Back to top Go down
http://magdaneela.deviantart.com
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Abbey

PostSubject: Re: whats the most painful thing 2 u   whats the most painful thing 2 u - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 3:45 pm

The most painful thing I've ever experienced was getting my tonsils out.

The pain was EXTREME. EXTREEME. Then we found out a week later something went wrong when I was puking blood.

Oh god that was terrible.

Surgery = worst feeling of life, (when you wake up) sadly I've had it like 3 times. I hope I never have to again.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Devoted Fantagian
castiel

PostSubject: Re: whats the most painful thing 2 u   whats the most painful thing 2 u - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 3:54 pm

oh god. when we first moved into our new home we had homeschooling in the basement and the stairs to get down there were really wooden and steep, so i was going down them and feel head first and tumbled down. i swear it felt so painful, I was on the couch for like 2 days.
Then the night after I was going to get dinner while i was LIVESTREAMING, and i was walking up to fast and slipped. guess what? got hurt in the same place. the bruise was so big and painful i swear. i almost passed out :\
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: whats the most painful thing 2 u   whats the most painful thing 2 u - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 5:52 pm

when i was 5 and broke my pelvis
i was climbing on the drawer
it fell
but not on me
the tv fell
and yeah
broke my pelvis
went to the hospital
and bluh

EDIT: HEY GUYS SPYDER IS BACK

Last edited by Mr.Taost on Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Usui
Hero Fantagian
Usui

PostSubject: Re: whats the most painful thing 2 u   whats the most painful thing 2 u - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 5:59 pm

When I broke my finger it hurt like heck.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thepokemonland.forumotion.com
FruitCake
Veteran Fantagian
FruitCake

PostSubject: Re: whats the most painful thing 2 u   whats the most painful thing 2 u - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 6:12 pm

in the future things will hurt more
but the most painful thing to me was]
when i was spying on my uncle
and my brother had a huge battery and he slammed the battery on my head and i started bleeding....
the mark is still there but its fading away
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicjams.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: whats the most painful thing 2 u   whats the most painful thing 2 u - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 6:30 pm

xxCakexx wrote:
and my brother had a huge battery and he slammed the battery on my head and i started bleeding....
holy cr-
TELL HIM TO STOP CARRYING AROUND GIANT BATTERIES MADE FOR CARS
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: whats the most painful thing 2 u   whats the most painful thing 2 u - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 6:38 pm

Burning your feet on concrete.

Long story.
Don't even ask.
Back to top Go down
Usui
Hero Fantagian
Usui

PostSubject: Re: whats the most painful thing 2 u   whats the most painful thing 2 u - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 6:41 pm

The time when my brother threw a bouncy ball to my eye I had a bug bruise.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thepokemonland.forumotion.com
elise
Devoted Fantagian
elise

PostSubject: Re: whats the most painful thing 2 u   whats the most painful thing 2 u - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 6:56 pm

xxCakexx wrote:

Ow, that must've really hurt :0
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: whats the most painful thing 2 u   whats the most painful thing 2 u - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 7:04 pm

I can't believe you people are actually posting this stuff! I once had something so bad, it's a miracle I survived, and nobody would believe it's true. It wasn't a lot of pain, but the most fearful moment of my life. That moment is a sensitive spot to me, and only the people that witnessed it know about it. I haven't told anyone, not even my closest friends.
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: whats the most painful thing 2 u   whats the most painful thing 2 u - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 1:08 pm

i have to many this one wasnt most painful but badd wait i think i will tell you a the most painfull thing instead

It started off with a little red spot on my neck it grew into a giant lump.I went to the hospital to get an operation. I had to get it out before it came really infected,I went there got took in for surgery everything was going fine this was the first painful bit they tryed puting a needle in my hand to get me to sleep didnt work they tryed the other handed it didnt work then i got gas mask after that i woke up with stitches and right when i woke up turned my nck then turned my neck again i screamed and the everyone was just staring then the next day i woke up and turned my neck super fast rlly painful ToT scratch
Back to top Go down
Golden-Star
Loyal Fantagian
Golden-Star

PostSubject: Re: whats the most painful thing 2 u   whats the most painful thing 2 u - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 2:13 pm

Piper wrote:
RULES only put one per post

having a cut in ur gum and eating a clementine while its cut (thts one not 2)

Didn't u say post once? Ur posting twice....

Biting ur tongue while chewing gum
Back to top Go down
http://yummystrawberries.canadian-forum.com/
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: whats the most painful thing 2 u   whats the most painful thing 2 u - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 4:53 pm

Twisting your ankle on an ice skating trip. ;_;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whats the most painful thing 2 u   whats the most painful thing 2 u - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

whats the most painful thing 2 u
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2