Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

My Brother Has Been Stealing My Songs?

Go down 
+7
Golden-Star
Lineesa
Mustard
Usui
S
Alyssa:)
Sparkle
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Sparkle
Junior Fantagian
Sparkle

My Brother Has Been Stealing My Songs? Empty
PostSubject: My Brother Has Been Stealing My Songs?   My Brother Has Been Stealing My Songs? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 7:04 pm

I just found out that my brother has been stealing my songs from iTunes!! He just downloads them from MY iTunes onto his MP3, and he never told me. So I'm pretty much paying for a bunch of his songs, and I never even knew. He could've asked me before doing that! And my mom isn't even mad at him. She said I should "share" my songs with him. He's older than me, he should pay for his own songs. What do I do??? He's gonna steal more songs from me!!

EDIT: I AM THE ONE PAYING FOR THE SONGS! Not my parents! So its not saving our families money if we "share" songs. Its me paying and my brother getting my songs for free behind my back. By secretly going on my iTunes account.

Last edited by Sparkle on Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: My Brother Has Been Stealing My Songs?   My Brother Has Been Stealing My Songs? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 7:17 pm

Wellz, he's your bro, & you shouldnt been so hard on em. You probably share lots of things, eyy? So maybe he'll pay it off laterz.
Back to top Go down
http://fantage.com
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

PostSubject: Re: My Brother Has Been Stealing My Songs?   My Brother Has Been Stealing My Songs? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 7:21 pm

Uh yeah you should be sharing, that wastes a ton of money if you both have separate itunes libraries with copies of the same song. Each song is a dollar you know, if you have 300 songs then that is 300 dollars, no need to make it 600 for copies of the same song.
Back to top Go down
Sparkle
Junior Fantagian
Sparkle

PostSubject: Re: My Brother Has Been Stealing My Songs?   My Brother Has Been Stealing My Songs? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 7:37 pm

I dont think you guys get what Im saying... He didn't ask, or tell me that he was taking my songs. Behind my back he downloaded my songs, and he knew he wasn't supposed to but he kept doing it.
Back to top Go down
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

PostSubject: Re: My Brother Has Been Stealing My Songs?   My Brother Has Been Stealing My Songs? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 7:42 pm

I still don't see what the problem is, it is still better that he didn't buy his own because that would be a waste of your family's money.
Back to top Go down
Sparkle
Junior Fantagian
Sparkle

PostSubject: Re: My Brother Has Been Stealing My Songs?   My Brother Has Been Stealing My Songs? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 7:48 pm

S wrote:
I still don't see what the problem is, it is still better that he didn't buy his own because that would be a waste of your family's money.

Sorry, but my "family" doesn't pay for the songs I buy. I pay. My money. And he can pay with the money he has. He's old enough to have a job. Im not. He should be paying for his own songs.
Back to top Go down
Usui
Hero Fantagian
Usui

PostSubject: Re: My Brother Has Been Stealing My Songs?   My Brother Has Been Stealing My Songs? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 7:49 pm

I agree with your mother. You guys should share it saves a lot of money. You know the music isn't cheap. Unless you buy a lot of songs...
Back to top Go down
http://www.thepokemonland.forumotion.com
Sparkle
Junior Fantagian
Sparkle

PostSubject: Re: My Brother Has Been Stealing My Songs?   My Brother Has Been Stealing My Songs? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 7:53 pm

Guys.... I spend my OWN MONEY on these songs. NOT my parents. I save money to buy songs. I would be ok with my brother taking my songs if my parents paid for the songs, but they dont. The songs I buy are from the money I save.

Why should I let my brother take my songs? So I have to use the money I earn to buy songs and he gets to steal them and have free songs? Thats not saving money. Thats me spending cash & my brother getting free stuff for no reason.
Back to top Go down
Usui
Hero Fantagian
Usui

PostSubject: Re: My Brother Has Been Stealing My Songs?   My Brother Has Been Stealing My Songs? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 8:03 pm

Sparkle wrote:
Guys.... I spend my OWN MONEY on these songs. NOT my parents. I save money to buy songs. I would be ok with my brother taking my songs if my parents paid for the songs, but they dont. The songs I buy are from the money I save.

Why should I let my brother take my songs? So I have to use the money I earn to buy songs and he gets to steal them and have free songs? Thats not saving money. Thats me spending cash & my brother getting free stuff for no reason.

Dude its better to share like I said it saves a lot of money. I really don't see the problem.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thepokemonland.forumotion.com
Sparkle
Junior Fantagian
Sparkle

PostSubject: Re: My Brother Has Been Stealing My Songs?   My Brother Has Been Stealing My Songs? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 8:07 pm

Kat_kat11 wrote:
Sparkle wrote:

Dude its better to share like I said it saves a lot of money. I really don't see the problem.

The problem is my brother was stealing my songs. He could've asked me, but nooo. He had to secretly download my songs onto his MP3. He knew I wouldn't be happy about that so he probably does it when Im not home. And he's older than me. He's at the age where he should be able to buy his own things, instead of stealing mine that I buy with my money. And it's NOT saving money for me. Or anyone else in our family. Its just saving him money.
Back to top Go down
Mustard
Senior Fantagian
Mustard

PostSubject: Re: My Brother Has Been Stealing My Songs?   My Brother Has Been Stealing My Songs? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 8:32 pm

First of all, calm down.
Second,
I would be mad aswell.
Third;
YOU PAY FOR SONGS?!
;u; howhow i would be broke

honey download an app called Downloader, if you have an ipod or whatever, the symbol for it is green w. a green arrow.
then go to mp3skull.com on et
AND SEARCH FOR MUSIC
FOR FREE
AND THEN YOU CA STOP WHYNING
yw C:
Back to top Go down
Lineesa
Passionate Fantagian
Lineesa

PostSubject: Re: My Brother Has Been Stealing My Songs?   My Brother Has Been Stealing My Songs? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 8:35 pm

I guess he was being pretty dishonest there and it was your money, so how bout he pays you back for those songs? And any more songs, he'll have to buy himself. Just monitor your itunes account carefully. Hope this helped! Plus, he can earn the money himself and not mooch off of mom (idk if he would do that...) so no harm done to the family OuO. Hope this helped!
~Lineesa Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
http://lineesa.deviantart.com/
Golden-Star
Loyal Fantagian
Golden-Star

PostSubject: Re: My Brother Has Been Stealing My Songs?   My Brother Has Been Stealing My Songs? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 8:50 pm

Hey its your brother, i have one too, we share it doesn't hurt to share something, its not like hes a stranger hes your bro
Back to top Go down
http://yummystrawberries.canadian-forum.com/
giffy12
Regular Fantagian
giffy12

PostSubject: Re: My Brother Has Been Stealing My Songs?   My Brother Has Been Stealing My Songs? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 8:54 pm

Monitor your iTunes account and change the password and don't check keep me signed in.
Also , charge him for it. That's rude and seeing you have to pay for it , that's just crazy.
Also tell him this , "You old enough , so go get a job and work for it. Nobody's gonna supply with what you need for free. Go buy an iTunes card yourself."
Btw , you pay with iTunes card right ?
Back to top Go down
http://fantageroxfurever.webs.com/
giffy12
Regular Fantagian
giffy12

PostSubject: Re: My Brother Has Been Stealing My Songs?   My Brother Has Been Stealing My Songs? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 8:59 pm

*** Swag Down Pack *** wrote:
Hey its your brother, i have one too, we share it doesn't hurt to share something, its not like hes a stranger hes your bro
You don't get it .
He wastes her money when he can get a job and she can't.
What would you do it your brother downloaded 100 songs and didn't pay a single cent ?
She has to save money to pay for the songs , and that isn't even funny , especially when you get a small allowance .

Last edited by giffy12 on Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://fantageroxfurever.webs.com/
Golden-Star
Loyal Fantagian
Golden-Star

PostSubject: Re: My Brother Has Been Stealing My Songs?   My Brother Has Been Stealing My Songs? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 9:01 pm

Giffy12 wrote:

Quote :
Monitor your iTunes account and change the password and don't check keep me signed in.
Also , charge him for it. That's rude and seeing you have to pay for it , that's just crazy.
Also
tell him this , "You old enough , so go get a job and work for it.
Nobody's gonna supply with what you need for free. Go buy an iTunes card
yourself."
Btw , you pay with iTunes card right ?

So what ^^ you can share he has to pay but dosen't mean you get fussy about it

Get a job part is kinda harsh to say to your big brother....... But just share 2 songs a month let him pay (depends on him) and see how it goes
Back to top Go down
http://yummystrawberries.canadian-forum.com/
castiel
Devoted Fantagian
castiel

PostSubject: Re: My Brother Has Been Stealing My Songs?   My Brother Has Been Stealing My Songs? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 9:53 pm

Honnnestly.
Share.
If you don't have a job then where does the money come from?
Your parents/Relatives most likely.
So I really don't see the problem.
Back to top Go down
Sparkle
Junior Fantagian
Sparkle

PostSubject: Re: My Brother Has Been Stealing My Songs?   My Brother Has Been Stealing My Songs? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:43 pm

billehnessy wrote:
Honnnestly.
Share.

It's not sharing when I pay and he gets it for free. That's giving. Or in this case, stealing.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Devoted Fantagian
castiel

PostSubject: Re: My Brother Has Been Stealing My Songs?   My Brother Has Been Stealing My Songs? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 11:18 pm

Sparkle wrote:
billehnessy wrote:
Honnnestly.
Share.

It's not sharing when I pay and he gets it for free. That's giving. Or in this case, stealing.

Its actually not. Because if your most likely getting it from your parents/relatives then it was your family's in the first place. So I really don't see the problem. Edit: Also not everyone gets their way. Hes older than you. Sometimes its just the way it works.
Back to top Go down
Mila
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: My Brother Has Been Stealing My Songs?   My Brother Has Been Stealing My Songs? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 11:46 pm

put songs on a CD then say give me something in return. but my older sis lets me download all her songs. so just share. its a memory Razz
Back to top Go down
69hot_wangs69
Dedicated Fantagian
69hot_wangs69

PostSubject: Re: My Brother Has Been Stealing My Songs?   My Brother Has Been Stealing My Songs? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 2:47 pm

Sparkle wrote:
I just found out that my brother has been stealing my songs from iTunes!! He just downloads them from MY iTunes onto his MP3, and he never told me. So I'm pretty much paying for a bunch of his songs, and I never even knew. He could've asked me before doing that! And my mom isn't even mad at him. She said I should "share" my songs with him. He's older than me, he should pay for his own songs. What do I do??? He's gonna steal more songs from me!!

EDIT: I AM THE ONE PAYING FOR THE SONGS! Not my parents! So its not saving our families money if we "share" songs. Its me paying and my brother getting my songs for free behind my back. By secretly going on my iTunes account.

You remind me of my little sister.

Honestly, you need to stop being so selfish. How does him, using your songs affect you in any way? You are basically telling him to pay for something which is already available to him. My sister and I always share each others songs. It's not even something we discuss because it's just the common sense thing to do.

Just look at this from a logical point of view, and you'll see how your thinking is flawed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Brother Has Been Stealing My Songs?   My Brother Has Been Stealing My Songs? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Brother Has Been Stealing My Songs?
Page 1 of 1