Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

I'm invisible

Go down 
+3
Usui
01sparkly
amanda3115
7 posters
AuthorMessage
amanda3115
New Fantagian

I'm invisible  Empty
PostSubject: I'm invisible    I'm invisible  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 3:53 am

My daughter logged into her fantage today, and she said she was invisble. I came to check and sure enough she was. I've been non-stop searching in how to fix it, but nothing is helping. I can't even load her inventory. and it's been 24hrs since she can she her avatar I even wrote to them, and no response. I also tried a link that I found on here. That didn't even help either. Please is there anyone who knows how to fix this., It didn't work. Please anyone.. HELP Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
01sparkly
Devoted Fantagian
01sparkly

I'm invisible  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm invisible    I'm invisible  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 5:53 am

So she logged in and she was invisible? Maybe try inventory again. If it doesn't load maybe try to go to a different place. Hope I helped Smile
EDIT: Maybe try logging in and out. If that doesn't work sorry! Sad
Back to top Go down
Usui
Hero Fantagian
Usui

I'm invisible  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm invisible    I'm invisible  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 6:12 am

Try logging in and out, if that doesn't work restart your computer. Hope this helped (:
Back to top Go down
http://www.thepokemonland.forumotion.com
amanda3115
New Fantagian

I'm invisible  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm invisible    I'm invisible  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 1:38 pm

I tried again, and she is still invisible. And the fantage team still hasn't responded. i click on the inventory and it loads up too 61% and freezes. I also went into another place and it didn't work.
Back to top Go down
yumyum43
Regular Fantagian
yumyum43

I'm invisible  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm invisible    I'm invisible  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 2:03 pm

its no use emailing them, they never reply and if they do it usually takes a few months, i would just wait it out, search the internet ,youtube, or if the account is firly new make a new one.
Back to top Go down
yumyum43
Regular Fantagian
yumyum43

I'm invisible  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm invisible    I'm invisible  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 2:04 pm

mine wouldnt load, i downloaded google chrome and its far faster and works perfectly
Back to top Go down
yumyum43
Regular Fantagian
yumyum43

I'm invisible  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm invisible    I'm invisible  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 2:05 pm

What a Face Idea mine wouldnt load, i downloaded google chrome and its far faster and works perfectly
Back to top Go down
amanda3115
New Fantagian

I'm invisible  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm invisible    I'm invisible  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 2:28 pm

I have searched and nothing, this is the only website that pops up for help. Sad I wrote to them again. I can't believe that they are not prompt into responding. and i don't want to make her a new one cause she is a premium member for over a year, and she is on level 1134. I so totally don't want to make her a new one. does anyone know of a trick maybe I can fix it with?
Back to top Go down
Melissa H.
Dedicated Fantagian
Melissa H.

I'm invisible  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm invisible    I'm invisible  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 3:01 pm

SIMPLE
option1 pres F5 not F and 5 F5
opt2log onto a diff server
opt3wait 24 hours
Back to top Go down
http://fantage.com
amanda3115
New Fantagian

I'm invisible  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm invisible    I'm invisible  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 4:00 pm

I did do that all it does is refresh the page. and I have tried all the other browsers and they all do that same. Is there another trick out there??
Back to top Go down
FruitCake
Veteran Fantagian
FruitCake

I'm invisible  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm invisible    I'm invisible  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 4:06 pm

did you wait 24 hours

( without getting on the account)
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicjams.forumotion.com
amanda3115
New Fantagian

I'm invisible  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm invisible    I'm invisible  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 5:48 pm

Hi everyone, It now works. They finally wrote back. And she is now visible. YAYY... I'd like to say thank you to everyone you wrote back with help. this is the best web site for help. So many things we've read here that my daughter never knew about. Thank you to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa:)
Senior Fantagian
Alyssa:)

I'm invisible  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm invisible    I'm invisible  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 6:01 pm

Well, maybe your daughter's computer was lagging, and it froze. Sometimes that happens to me. Check again today. Hopefully it won't be invisible.
Back to top Go down
http://fantage.com
yumyum43
Regular Fantagian
yumyum43

I'm invisible  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm invisible    I'm invisible  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 3:34 pm

aw your welcome ^.^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm invisible  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm invisible    I'm invisible  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm invisible
Page 1 of 1