Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups

Share | 

More stuff for nons!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mila
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: More stuff for nons!   Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:54 pm

plz stop causing drama. no money for membership means no money for workers, no workers no fantage. so either pay or dont. so is this cleared up? and sorry if its sound mean Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
allstar12345
Rookie Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: More stuff for nons!   Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:53 pm

SOMEBODY, ALREADY... SAID THAT! Now if this is cleared up can I have not mean comments about this? i'm sorry! HOW MANY... TIMES DO I... HAVE TO SAY IT! I'm starting to sound like vegeta!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
I
Devoted Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: More stuff for nons!   Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:48 am

plz dont post anime rubbish and dont fight for members cuz and im a member and i dont wanna fight Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheShyOtaku
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: More stuff for nons!   Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:31 pm

they need the money to run the website, But they got good items for nons too. Nobody is perfect
Back to top Go down
View user profile
allstar12345
Rookie Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: More stuff for nons!   Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:42 pm

If your gonna keep saying the same things, don't say it. I'm sorry. I know. I made a mistake. Are we done? Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the ice queen
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: More stuff for nons!   Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:44 am

I agree so much, and I'm a mem! They should at least let them get ALL the pets in the Pebbles & Cosmos family...it really isn't fair that non-mems HAVE to get the slowest, weakest pets. The clothes shouldn't be fancy...but most of the non-mem clothes are baby-ish. At least fantage put up better clothes & hairs though. I love "soft blonde", the pastel shirt, & "stylish hair". I also think that nons should get a new gem, something better than a blue gem but lesser then the orange gem. Also, nons should also get to buy their *own* limited items at events. Not all of them or anything fancy...but something that they could wear and look a little more mature.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jimmy Fantage
Junior Fantagian

Location : ''Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.'' -MartinLutherKingJr.

PostSubject: Re: More stuff for nons!   Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:55 pm

How about instead of buying a membership you buy eCoins? You could buy a membership for one month and a $20 or $30 eCoins deal to get double the amount of the eCoins given and after you buy it you can end your membership so that you only have the eCoins or you can keep the membership for a month but remember to end it before a month passes because it makes you pay every month. eCoins are better than a membership but don't buy everything in sight because not everything in the shop are you going to wear. xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: More stuff for nons!   Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:27 pm

SpanishLover wrote:
How about instead of buying a membership you buy eCoins? You could buy a membership for one month and a $20 or $30 eCoins deal to get double the amount of the eCoins given and after you buy it you can end your membership so that you only have the eCoins or you can keep the membership for a month but remember to end it before a month passes because it makes you pay every month. eCoins are better than a membership but don't buy everything in sight because not everything in the shop are you going to wear. xD

Even though you would get double Ecoins, I wouldn't suggest buying membership for the sake of doing something else instead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
allstar12345
Rookie Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: More stuff for nons!   Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:35 pm

the ice queen wrote:
I agree so much, and I'm a mem! They should at least let them get ALL the pets in the Pebbles & Cosmos family...it really isn't fair that non-mems HAVE to get the slowest, weakest pets. The clothes shouldn't be fancy...but most of the non-mem clothes are baby-ish. At least fantage put up better clothes & hairs though. I love "soft blonde", the pastel shirt, & "stylish hair". I also think that nons should get a new gem, something better than a blue gem but lesser then the orange gem. Also, nons should also get to buy their *own* limited items at events. Not all of them or anything fancy...but something that they could wear and look a little more mature.
Exactly! I never win a race with Jumbo and Mumbo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rukia kuchiki
Regular Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: More stuff for nons!   Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:19 pm

Ecoins+money= happynes in fantage
Member+money=gwting cursed out by your parents ._.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://silvermillennium.forumotion.com/
I
Devoted Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: More stuff for nons!   Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:35 am

rukia kuchiki wrote:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jimmy Fantage
Junior Fantagian

Location : ''Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.'' -MartinLutherKingJr.

PostSubject: Re: More stuff for nons!   Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:12 pm

rukia kuchiki wrote:
OMG definitely, don't forget the sobs of the one who was a member when they get it cancelled! xD Memberships suck, especially when my sister had a membership in Club Penguin. She had a monthly membership for six months even though she didn't go on the whole time when she went on vacation for two months, my mom's credit card was still charged. xD After that my mom cancelled the membership and she lost all of her member items. :/ I choose Fantage over Club Penguin mostly because of the eCoins that you keep forever. :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Geeky_Anime_Fangirl♥
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: More stuff for nons!   Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:53 pm

Amelia wrote:

Fantage membership for free + No money = No fantage, = Rage of girls and boys.

excacly, everyone would LOVE to have free non stuff, ecept the creators, if you look on ANY website were you make an account and a moving avatar like fantage, its always better with membership or else they wont make money. but im still with you, i wish there was a way to protest or something but we jsut cant Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More stuff for nons!   Today at 12:59 am

Back to top Go down

More stuff for nons!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2