Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups

Share | 

i met jenny2466 today in white seal

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: i met jenny2466 today in white seal   Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:30 pm

Relora wrote:
Oh for gods sake... People please. You are obviously having a negative effect when talking to him.

I get it, you don't care if he met a fellow FF person. No need to post about it, you know it's going to anger him. You've been doing it for a while and I think it's time to step up and say something.It's best to just ignore his posts and not post at all if you're just going to say you don't care, he might be sensitive. Some people are, not every one is as hard as a rock. And it's his topic and you're coming in rather rude. I know you've seen his posts where he bursts out like that. I thought that be enough to tell you that you needa ignore this kid... apparently not.

I mean... you cared enough to post and read the topic.

As for you, itsbleh, ignore them please. I'm not sure if they're trying to anger you on purpose or not or troll you or not but ignore them. I think there's an option for you to ignore their posts on their profiles. That way you will never have to deal with them again. And when if you see their posts and are getting to a point to post nasty stuff, simply get off the computer have a nice glass of water maybe come back and explain that you don't like being treated like this. No need to caps abuse, if you really want help get a forumer you trust and pm them to come and help calm things down a bit. If need be ask a mod to look at it all and maybe delete your posts for you. Apologize, be the better person.

Now all of you (from both sides) can say anything that you want. I really don't care. He isn't the main cause of the drama it comes from both sides. He might of been the first to have an outburst but so-and-so was the first to give the little nudge to initiate it.

Now may we please just stop... if he persists (or if anyone persists with anything I guess) ignore them, report them, leave it be... do whatever just don't come in fingers ablaze with the fiery passion to call everyone out. It's not going to get you any where. Just do what you need to do as nicely/discreetly as you can and go.

/done
this was after my post and my computer is slow so i can't edit my other post. i agree with this
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
01sparkly
Devoted Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: i met jenny2466 today in white seal   Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:00 pm

itsbleh wrote:
OMFG SHUT THE **** UP IF YOU DONT LIKE IT THEN DONT POST UR NEW SO DONT GO ROUND ACTING LIKE YOUR THE BOSS NOW IM P*SSED WITH EVERYONE JUST SHUT THE **** UP U LIL BISH

SHEESH CBS' KBKP
QU SI LA
GO SUCK LANJIAO

BETTER NOT POST ANYMORE

Woe calm down...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

i met jenny2466 today in white seal
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2