Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups

Share | 

How to be Organzied?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ma-Kira
Rookie Fantagian

PostSubject: How to be Organzied?   Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:49 pm

I'm just wondering if there is any thing that could help me be more organized? I always lose pencils, pens, markers ect.
And it's getting annoying to ask my classmates if I could borrow their pencil. I also keep losing papers that I need for class.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eden
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: How to be Organzied?   Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:55 pm

Get a binder and make sure it's like one of those ones with those pens that you can draw on the front and stuff. It's REALLY great. I have one at school and dang is it amazing. You can go and get one at Staples for like 15$. Make sure you set up everything at home though. People surround you at school asking if they can draw in it and stuff. (At my school anyway) So yep. But if you can't buy one, try making a paper of where you place things so you don't loose them. :3 Oh and make sure the paper is near you at all times. Or better yet, get a notebook and do it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbydoll
Dedicated Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: How to be Organzied?   Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:02 pm

Yup, get a binder.
and since you're ten i guess thats 5th grade right? I would suggest a pencil pouch, binder, or one of those accordion binder thingys. And yes, like fuko said, you have to prepare before you get to school.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ma-Kira
Rookie Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: How to be Organzied?   Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:05 pm

I have all of those things but, I still seem to lose things. I always lose things even though I put them away. I think someone has been stealing some of my stuff since, last year one of the teacher's leather blazer, Lulu Lemon sweater and 20$ got stolen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alex
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: How to be Organzied?   Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:47 pm

I only have one binder for all of my classes unless a teacher specifically asks for a seperate one for a certain class. Instead of having loose papers, get a notebook and never rip out papers unless you're told to. Also, make sure you have a pencil case/pouch where you can put all of your writing utensils in it, so you don't need to ask your classmates.
So you don't forget your homework, make sure you don't leave it in your desk/locker (?) when you leave school. I'm not sure if that's an organization problem, but it happens to me. B:
I hope I helped?

tumblr / 내 호버크라프트는 장어로 가득 차 있어요. ㅡㅅㅡ
thank u elliot for the pic of me n my gf♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: How to be Organzied?   Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:52 am

The way I don't have pencils is I have maybe five good or mechanical ones. I always keep one in my binder, one at my home desk, and a not as good pencil in my school desk. My favorite pencils that I like to bring back and forth from my house to school I carry in my backpack. I put them in one of my backpack cupholders, and they never fall out (unless I turn my backpack upside-down).

Hope this helped.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbydoll
Dedicated Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: How to be Organzied?   Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:51 am

I wouldn't advise to bring a bunch of pencils because it's not necessary unless you plan on drawing.
I mean if you have a case or pouch that should do it, and ONE extra in your bag for back up. but having numerous ones in numerous places would cause me to stress out and have too much stuff in too many places, and that would cost more money which I could be spending on clothes or whatever.

In 5th grade, man. I had all these different colored pens and stuff though lol.
I've since 6th grade I've had a binder for each and every one of my classes, unless the teacher said its okay to share binders. Then I had period binders shared. like per. 1 & 2 = 1 binder. per. 3&4 = another binder. but unless your in 7+ grade i dont suggest that.

Keep a folder for homework.
Keep one pencil pouch or bag or whatever for pens and writing utensils.
KEEP YOUR BACKPACK NEAT!!!
I can NOT stress that enough. Do NOT have fly away papers, because one zipper missed and your homework / project is GONE.
and yeah keep notebooks for each subject.
or really thin binders, whatever floats your boat.

the most important thing to do is to go through all these tips and find ones that work for you.
Dont do EVERYTHING we say. because they're personal preferences.
If you can't buy 5 pencils, get 2. if you need more than 5 pencils, get 10!
these are basics and what works for us.
find your own system :3
good luck!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winnowill
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: How to be Organzied?   Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:12 am

For me, it helps to keep the things I have to carry in layered bags, with small things like pencils in the smallest bag, and binders or large projects in the largest, outer bag. That way you don't have to go fishing for runaway small objects, or forget to take them out when you get home. As Bby said, the most important thing here is your opinion of what you need or what is convenient for you; this is just what helped me when I was losing a lot of things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to be Organzied?   Today at 5:32 pm

Back to top Go down

How to be Organzied?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Forum Lounge-
Jump to: