Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

FFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

FFFFFFFFFFFFFF- Empty
PostSubject: FFFFFFFFFFFFFF-   FFFFFFFFFFFFFF- Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 7:01 pm

My headphones aren't working!!!!!!

I'm on my mom's windows 7 laptop. I plugged in my new purple headphones, and I can't hear ANYTHING coming out of them. I can't hear youtube, I can't hear music coming from Mikumikudance, NOTHING. So, I plugged my headphones in the second audio jack, and it worked, but the sound comes out of the headphones AND THE SPEAKERS. Help please?
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

FFFFFFFFFFFFFF- Empty
PostSubject: Re: FFFFFFFFFFFFFF-   FFFFFFFFFFFFFF- Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 10:28 pm

It could be your mom's computer. If you have another computer in your house, try using them on the other computer. If you don't, test them on an MP3 player pr a friend's computer. If your headphones work on other devices, you know it's just your mom's laptop. If they don't work on other devices, it's the headphones that aren't working properly. (But them again, if you aren't sure, ask the people at the store you bought them from. I don't know if the headphones could be MP3 only, or something.)

If they aren't working, you should just bring them back to the store you bought them, and ask for a refund or ask them to get you another set of headphones. It's probably just a deflective set. If you get another pair of headphones and they still don't work, return them and get a refund, then buy another model from a different brand.
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

FFFFFFFFFFFFFF- Empty
PostSubject: Re: FFFFFFFFFFFFFF-   FFFFFFFFFFFFFF- Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 11:35 pm

Ah. I can help! :3
Okay first, plug it into the jack where it was working with the speakers and headphones.
Then go to this area of your task bar http://prntscr.com/61asd
Now click the button that I have by my time and date. There should be 2 there. Roll over them and one should say the name of your headset. The other the name of your speakers. Turn up your headset and mute your speakers. If that doesn't work I don't know what. :c
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FFFFFFFFFFFFFF- Empty
PostSubject: Re: FFFFFFFFFFFFFF-   FFFFFFFFFFFFFF- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FFFFFFFFFFFFFF-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Forum Lounge-
Jump to: