Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups

Share | 

I miss whent he Creature Arena was popular...er.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: I miss whent he Creature Arena was popular...er.   Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:28 pm

Like I usually play Fantage, but it's like no one likes the Creature Arena. (I find it 2x better than the other animal pet things). Where you get to roam around WITHOUT a board and as an animal, and come jump to the sky and stuff. It needs a lot more appreciation. :/ At least for the people who actually used/use it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nobue
Regular Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I miss whent he Creature Arena was popular...er.   Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:15 pm

Woah woah wait!more people use it more than others its just most aren't there for everytime you come there
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pieee
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I miss whent he Creature Arena was popular...er.   Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:11 am

Well on a full server only 3 or 4 people are there if there is any so it kinda isn't really popular anymore
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magdaleena
Expert Fantagian

Location : Somewhere in northern Europe. Probably hours ahead of you.

PostSubject: Re: I miss whent he Creature Arena was popular...er.   Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:38 am

I know right. Fantage needs to promote it more. The creature arena was the reason I joined Fantage.
I miss that time when we could easily meet other people there and have fun while picking up stuff. I liked being tiny. xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://magdaleen-96.deviantart.com
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Featured User

PostSubject: Re: I miss whent he Creature Arena was popular...er.   Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:43 am

The creature arena is one of the best places on Fantage. I love it when you get really big by eating a peach...is it? :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
♥Rubber Ducky
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I miss whent he Creature Arena was popular...er.   Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:04 am

It still is popualr I know this becasue a week ago I was doing a cheat to get stars and you had to go to the creature arena and I liked it I was playing for a few mins in there it was fun
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fantage-is-us.webs.com
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I miss whent he Creature Arena was popular...er.   Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:00 am

I remember that thing.... I loved being the arctic wolf. But only members could be mushrooms.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mila
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I miss whent he Creature Arena was popular...er.   Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:16 pm

i loved playing hide and go seek in there. it is boring sometimes bu fun. they should get limited items and more stuff in there. like a playground.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: I miss whent he Creature Arena was popular...er.   Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:55 pm

FantageLuver wrote:
i loved playing hide and go seek in there. it is boring sometimes bu fun. they should get limited items and more stuff in there. like a playground.
Lol, me too.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa:)
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I miss whent he Creature Arena was popular...er.   Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:39 pm

Yup, I noticed the Creature Arena is getting more unpopular and not many fantagians go on it. I like when I eat the apple, and I get speed. (:
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fantage.com
~Kitty~x3
Regular Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I miss whent he Creature Arena was popular...er.   Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:53 pm

yea! I totally agree c: I miss the creature arena when it was popular >o< maybe we should send fantage an e-mail and maybe if enough us send them an e-mail with like a creature arena event or to promote the creature arena more maybe they'll say yes?Very Happy ~just an idea lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fantagefuntime.com./blogger/
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I miss whent he Creature Arena was popular...er.   Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:47 pm

_natalia_ wrote:
yea! I totally agree c: I miss the creature arena when it was popular >o< maybe we should send fantage an e-mail and maybe if enough us send them an e-mail with like a creature arena event or to promote the creature arena more maybe they'll say yes?Very Happy ~just an idea lol

I've been trying to find the place where you e-mail Fantage but I don't know where you can e-mail them. Only for bugs and stuff but where can you send ideas? :/

Yeah, sometimes there are a lot of 'people', but them most I've seen when I've gone was like 7? And some just leave right away. Aiee
And anyway, there should be a lot more activities there. Like they should have put that masquerade parade in there. (Like a group of clowns going through the arena, lol could have been funny.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I miss whent he Creature Arena was popular...er.   Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:51 pm

I agree with everyone. None remembers about the Creature arena. There should be new stuff in there so people go back inside.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
xVocaloidx
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I miss whent he Creature Arena was popular...er.   Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:45 pm

I LOVE the creature area i played with my friends but since fantage change ALOT they dont pay alot attention to the creature area in my opinion they should idk lol upgrade it? flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alex
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: I miss whent he Creature Arena was popular...er.   Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:51 pm

xVocaloidx, please don't post on topics that haven't been active for at least two weeks. Infraction given.

Locked.

tumblr / 내 호버크라프트는 장어로 가득 차 있어요. ㅡㅅㅡ
thank u elliot for the pic of me n my gf♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I miss whent he Creature Arena was popular...er.   Today at 9:31 am

Back to top Go down

I miss whent he Creature Arena was popular...er.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1