Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

So Easy to Love: A True Story

Go down 
+13
nancydrew12
kiki424
Valval
Trash
bluesea
Karen
pokeranger
taya1087
Sakura
McKenna
v
CakeBossLover
Bluerivers1
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
bluesea
Senior Fantagian
bluesea

So Easy to Love: A True Story - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Easy to Love: A True Story   So Easy to Love: A True Story - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 2:53 pm

omgg!! cant wait for nexttttttttt chapp!!!
its soo amazing!!
Back to top Go down
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff
McKenna

PostSubject: Re: So Easy to Love: A True Story   So Easy to Love: A True Story - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 4:14 pm

OMG!!! I SO WANT MORE!!!!!!!!

PLEASE POST IT TODAY!!!

SOON!

NO MAKE IT NOW!!!!

:DDDDDDDDDDDD

Great story xD
Back to top Go down
nancydrew12
Senior Fantagian
nancydrew12

PostSubject: Re: So Easy to Love: A True Story   So Easy to Love: A True Story - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:25 pm

*sings* Come on Chapter 8! Come on XD
Back to top Go down
v

PostSubject: Re: So Easy to Love: A True Story   So Easy to Love: A True Story - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 9:34 am

AHHHHH OMG WRITE MORE!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Bluerivers1
Senior Fantagian
Bluerivers1

PostSubject: Re: So Easy to Love: A True Story   So Easy to Love: A True Story - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 2:32 pm

Chapter 8

It was time to pay a visit to Trevor.
I walked into biology, aloof yet alert, and walked to Trevor's desk, not even bothering putting my books down.
My stone-expressed face seemed to give Trevor a flashback. He winced, then stopped talking to Dyl-tard.
"What's your problem?" I asked. "You don't even care that I'm like, being harassed?"
"No, I don't. Bridgit, you overreact. You always get so pissed off at nothing and I'm sick of it."
I felt hot tears stinging my eyes. How long had he thought this?
"How long did you feel like that?"
"Since the video went up," He replied, casually. "You deserve everything you got, and you know it, Bridgit."
The tears started pouring down my face. As everything became blurred, I dropped my books on the floor, and ran out of the room. Trevor called after me but I didn't want to hear it.
I cried all the way to the bathroom, and ran. I didn't care if people were telling me to stop running. The teachers ran after me, but when they saw me bawling, they could tell something was wrong.
I darted into a stall and cried to myself.

How could I have been so stupid?
Why am I such a loser?
I don't belong alive...

The bell rang. I heard people walking into the girls' bathroom. I stood on the toilet so no one could see my feet.

"Bridgit? You in here?"

I heard the girl go over and open some lip gloss and look in the mirror. She spent time perfecting her hair, then she left. While she walked down the hall I could hear her going, "Sorry, Miss Perkins, she wasn't in there..."
Girl after girl pretty much did the same thing, until finally, I heard Miss Perkins and some boy go into the boys' bathroom. It was my time to scram. I ran out of the stall and down the halls, and then picked a bobbypin from my pocket. I unlocked the janitor's closet then locked myself in. When I realized it wasn't safe, I dashed to the old abandoned locker rooms and went into the showers. I locked myself in a shower stall. Hopefully no one would find me there soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Lyli
Dedicated Fantagian
Lyli

PostSubject: Re: So Easy to Love: A True Story   So Easy to Love: A True Story - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 2:38 pm

Ehmagawd. I seriously love your story (:
Back to top Go down
Bluerivers1
Senior Fantagian
Bluerivers1

PostSubject: Re: So Easy to Love: A True Story   So Easy to Love: A True Story - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 2:57 pm

I love it so much that I'm writing another chapter right now Smile

Chapter Nine

I was in the abandoned room for about 30 minutes until, over the loudspeaker, I heard:
"Attention all middle school students: Bridgit Ackerstein has disappeared from school premises, as we assume."

I didn't wait to hear the rest. I got out of the shower and ran down the hallways, making sure no one could hear me. I ran out the doors. I forgot why I was so afraid, and why I had run off in the first place, but now I didn't care. I just wanted to get out of school, and let nobody find me.

I ran out the doors, and they locked behind me right after I left.

A few miles home...

I kept running. Where could I hide? Most of the teachers were probably keeping kids in the class, and looking around in halls. No one would think I was actually gone...right? They just assumed.

"Bridgit, hold up!"

I whirled around. "Trevor?"

He stood there, panting. "C'mon, Bridge, it's not long until they find us and detention us for life. RUN!"

We ran and found the school's shed. Nothing was in there and it was really pretty much useless. No one would think we were inside, because it was windowless. I picked its lock with my bobbypin and we walked in. After locking the door, I asked him how he'd escaped.

"After you left, Perkins said I could go to the bathroom, but I snuck out the doors near it instead."

Why hadn't I thought of that?

"Now they're looking for you and me," He continued softly. "I wonder who they'll wanna find first."

I shook my head. "No one cares about a slut, except to make fun of her and ask for private parties." I got up, ready to go out the doors. I looked through the peephole in the door, the only source of light there was. No one. And no one could see inside because it was way too dark.

Trevor was silent for a moment.

"I can't believe I did that to you."

Then, after he said that, I realized he had something glinting in his hand. My heart pounded.
Without thinking, I whipped open the door.

With that, I ran pretty far, and Trevor didn't bother following.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I don't know where Bridgit is, but I want her home alive," My mother sniffled to the news reporter. "That's it for now, listeners," The camera panned to another person at another location. "Now onto that oil spill!"

Sorry I gotta go for now, I'll write the rest later.
Back to top Go down
bluesea
Senior Fantagian
bluesea

PostSubject: Re: So Easy to Love: A True Story   So Easy to Love: A True Story - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 3:13 pm

wow ther soo interestingg!!
Back to top Go down
Lyli
Dedicated Fantagian
Lyli

PostSubject: Re: So Easy to Love: A True Story   So Easy to Love: A True Story - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 3:20 pm

Another awesome chapter (;

It sorta reminds me of the clique (;
Back to top Go down
Bluerivers1
Senior Fantagian
Bluerivers1

PostSubject: Re: So Easy to Love: A True Story   So Easy to Love: A True Story - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 3:24 pm

Thanks, but how??
Back to top Go down
Lyli
Dedicated Fantagian
Lyli

PostSubject: Re: So Easy to Love: A True Story   So Easy to Love: A True Story - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 3:24 pm

Bluerivers wrote:
Thanks, but how??

Idk lol. I think it's the way you worded it, or something.
Back to top Go down
Bluerivers1
Senior Fantagian
Bluerivers1

PostSubject: Re: So Easy to Love: A True Story   So Easy to Love: A True Story - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 3:25 pm

Yeah, well it's getting tougher to write now since Blue's "missing"
Back to top Go down
Bluerivers1
Senior Fantagian
Bluerivers1

PostSubject: Re: So Easy to Love: A True Story   So Easy to Love: A True Story - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 3:50 pm

Chapter Nine- Continued This chapter contains mature language.

After I flipped off the TV, I decided it was time to find a way out of this hell.

Trevor'd been holding a knife or something, ready to kill me, I bet. I left my room at home.

Yeah, I'd gotten to be at home. I'd unlocked the door yet again with my bobbypin, and since everyone was at work or school, I could roam around freely. I decided to run into the woods and live there until I wanted to go home. All I knew now is that I didn't want my parents seeing the video, and when they did, or even if they did, I didn't want to be there.

I jumped out my window and onto my fire ladder. I jumped down 5 steps early and ran, full speed. The woods weren't very far, and no one was really home.

I found shelter in an old treehouse me and my dad built a while ago. I boarded up the windows and sat there, in a trance, until I fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Lyli
Dedicated Fantagian
Lyli

PostSubject: Re: So Easy to Love: A True Story   So Easy to Love: A True Story - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 3:54 pm

Love it, again (:
Back to top Go down
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff
McKenna

PostSubject: Re: So Easy to Love: A True Story   So Easy to Love: A True Story - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 5:24 pm

Thats great blue!!!

Chapter 10!!!!

NOW!!!

xD
Back to top Go down
kiki424
Passionate Fantagian
kiki424

PostSubject: Re: So Easy to Love: A True Story   So Easy to Love: A True Story - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 5:54 pm

Awesome! I wanna know more!
Back to top Go down
Karen
Former Staff
Former Staff
Karen

PostSubject: Re: So Easy to Love: A True Story   So Easy to Love: A True Story - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:58 pm

Morrrrrrre ;D More! Dude, just gimme more or I'll poke u!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So Easy to Love: A True Story   So Easy to Love: A True Story - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So Easy to Love: A True Story
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3