Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups

Share | 

Just a little rant.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kyuubey
Regular Fantagian

PostSubject: Just a little rant.   Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:42 pm

So, just yesterday I was having a conversation with some girl who claimed to be a 'huge' Vocaloid fan, we chatted for a while, but all she seemed to talk about is Hatsune Miku. *facepalm* & when I tried to talk to her about some of the other Vocaloids, she didn't even know who they were! *double facepalm*

So now I get to my point. Hatsune Miku isn't the only Vocaloid there is. There are tons of others which are way better in my opinion, like Ring Suzune, Gumi Megpoid, Miki, Aoki Lapis, IA, SeeU, etc.
I used to be a huge Mikutard back in '09, but once I heard about the other Vocaloids, like Gumi, I never went back. I personally think that Miku has an annoying squeaky voice, the only songs I like of hers are mostly duets. :/ & I don't think her 'anime representation' is very pretty either. I'm kind of sick of seeing her everywhere tbqh.

I don't have anything against Miku fans, but if all you listen to is Miku alone & not the other Vocaloids, please don't claim to be a Vocaloid fan. That's like saying you're a screamo fan if all you listen to from that genre is BVB. ;/

/rant. Sorry, I just needed to get that out.

EDIT: Oh yeah, & if you want to know a few good Vocaloid songs, check these out on Youtube:
i=Fantasy - SeeU
My Soul, Your Beats - IA
Falling Apart - IA
Magnet - Megurine Luka & Hatsune Miku
Think the Future - Aoki Lapis
Tori no Ita - IA
A Thousand Year Solo - Kaito
Hurting For a Very Hurtful Hurt - VY2 & VY1
Sweet Float Flats - Gumi Megpoid
Al Think So - Topi
Lynne - Hatsune Miku
Fictitiousphere - Hatsune Miku Append
Matryoshka - Hashiyan & Zebra version
Party Night - Miki
God's an Energy Cheapskate - Gumi Megpoid
Secret - Megurine Luka
Last Night, Good Night - Hatsune Miku
Never Let You Go - SeeU

My personal fave Vocaloids are IA, Gumi, Miki, Luka, & SeeU. c:

Last edited by Foxy_Roxie on Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:54 am; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Added some Vocaloid songs.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Just a little rant.   Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:47 pm

IKR! On Fantage I was talking to this girl, and all she talked about was BTR! like you, I tried to talk about other things. Every time i would change the subjest she would start talking about BTR again! I don't really like BTR but i'm not being rude to them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Just a little rant.   Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:05 pm

dang, no offense, but all your favourite songs are popular, very well known. If you consider yourself a TRUE VOCALOID FAN WHO LISTENS TO EVERYONE!!! listen to not as known songs too.
uh, i'm not very good with songs, but check out Hachi-P and Mambo-Dead-Behind-The-House-P, and Deco*27's songs. they're both pretty well known by a bit of the vocaloid community, but just known for specific songs (matryoshka's by hachi-p, and mozaik roll by Deco*27) my personal favourite's Mambo-Dead-Behind-The-House-P, just cuz his songs are very silly, yet touching UvU/

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
69hot_wangs69
Dedicated Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Just a little rant.   Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:21 pm

Timegear wrote:
dang, no offense, but all your favourite songs are popular, very well known. If you consider yourself a TRUE VOCALOID FAN WHO LISTENS TO EVERYONE!!! listen to not as known songs too.
uh, i'm not very good with songs, but check out Hachi-P and Mambo-Dead-Behind-The-House-P, and Deco*27's songs. they're both pretty well known by a bit of the vocaloid community, but just known for specific songs (matryoshka's by hachi-p, and mozaik roll by Deco*27) my personal favourite's Mambo-Dead-Behind-The-House-P, just cuz his songs are very silly, yet touching UvU/

Listening to regular vocaloid isnt hipster enough. The underground, little-known vocaloid is where it's at.

Just cause you're a "hardcore" vocaloid fan doesnt mean you listen to all vocaloid music. I'm a huge classic rock fan, but I dont like all classic rock songs/bands.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyuubey
Regular Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Just a little rant.   Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:22 pm

Timegear wrote:

So what if my favorites are the popular ones? I listen to some other ones too, but I don't like them as much. I also love Deco*27 & Hachi-p, & not just for Mozaik Roll & Matryoshka.
Some of the less popular ones I like:

Pedal Heart - Gumi Megpoid
Al Think So - Topi
Lynne - Miku Hatsune
Like Dislike - Utaune Nami & Ikune Ren
Anti the Holic - Megurine Luka & Miku Hatsune (yes I know this is well-known but I still love it)
Love-Distance Long Affair - Topi
Genomikuronikuru - Kou Shibasaki
Love-Lost Elegy - Soraru
Matryoshka - Zebra & Hashiyan version

& lots more I cba to list atm.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Just a little rant.   Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:28 pm

Foxy_Roxie wrote:
Timegear wrote:

So what if my favorites are the popular ones? I listen to some other ones too, but I don't like them as much. I also love Deco*27 & Hachi-p, & not just for Mozaik Roll & Matryoshka.

Al Think So - Topi
Lynne - Miku Hatsune
Anti the Holic - Megurine Luka & Miku Hatsune (yes I know this is well-known but I still love it)
Love-Lost Elegy - Soraru

asdf i love most of these @u@
have you heard songs by mambo-p? they're amazing aguahg

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Kyuubey
Regular Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Just a little rant.   Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:40 pm

Timegear wrote:
Foxy_Roxie wrote:
Timegear wrote:

Al Think So - Topi
Lynne - Miku Hatsune
Love-Lost Elegy - Soraru

asdf i love most of these @u@
have you heard songs by mambo-p? they're amazing aguahg

Yes I have, my favorite is The 15 Years Long Persistence of a Sticky Young Man - VY2. The ending makes me cry. T.T
Also, God's an Energy Cheapskate - Gumi. ♥.♥ & Sweet Float Flats - Gumi. I pretty much love them all haha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff

PostSubject: Re: Just a little rant.   Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:37 pm

OH MAN SO MANY SONGS TO LOOK UP NOW
ANYWAY I AGREE
i've never liked miku, her voice doesn't really appeal to me. in some songs i like her, though. my favourite is luka, i also like tone rion and seeU, they're both awesome but the latter two don't have many songs yet. yet.

also
people who think vocaloid is an anime

no
n o
no
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sherley739
Passionate Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Just a little rant.   Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:53 pm

(looks at avi and siggy)

umm. i do agree with alot of what you guys are saying. people think the only vocaloid out there is miku but she really isnt. i personally just like her more. but let me see if i were to put the in a list of which vocaloids i like best it would be like this

1.miku

2. SeeU

3. teto

4. gakupo

5.rin and len ( i count them as 1)

6. and then luka

I find miku's voice, songs, and appereance a bit more appealing. i really enjoy less popular singer and vocaloids to. i really am a vocoaloid fan i just prefer miku..........
Back to top Go down
View user profile
S
Dedicated Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Just a little rant.   Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:00 pm

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8F1C95C913C6C135

This is my playlist for Vocaloid, it's got a pretty big range of all the vocaloids. It has most of the songs i've come across that I liked. My current favorites are towards the beginning.

Anyways I love the seven deadly sins series, <333333333333333333333.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyuubey
Regular Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Just a little rant.   Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:00 pm

Abbey wrote:
OH MAN SO MANY SONGS TO LOOK UP NOW
ANYWAY I AGREE
i've never liked miku, her voice doesn't really appeal to me. in some songs i like her, though. my favourite is luka, i also like tone rion and seeU, they're both awesome but the latter two don't have many songs yet. yet.

also
people who think vocaloid is an anime

no
n o
no

gah, this. I don't like Miku either, her voice is too high pitched for me. + most of the good Vocaloid song producers always use her, so most of the best or most popular Vocaloid songs include her in it. :/
Also I hate her anime representation design. (I despise twintails)

& I agree with you on that. There's always this one newbie that comments on a Vocaloid video saying 'what anime is this from?' *facepalm*
++ also those stupid Miku/Len&Rin fans who think that every other Vocaloid/UTAU/etc *cough*SeeU*cough* is a copy of Miku.
No.
Just no.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a little rant.   Today at 11:09 pm

Back to top Go down

Just a little rant.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1