Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

A New Fantagian in the Forum :)

Go down 
+18
Alyssa:)
Melissa H.
Squirtle
Usui
taptap489
Owl
alex
Golden-Star
Winnowill
kyogree
angel7410
isolxtedsystem
FruitCake
Makkine
Jelly
Abstract
MsJoyMaeda
audrybell
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Senior Fantagian

A New Fantagian in the Forum :) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Fantagian in the Forum :)    A New Fantagian in the Forum :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 7:06 pm

Welcome to the forum!! Make sure to read the rules & enjoy your stay. c:
Back to top Go down
http://fantage.com
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: A New Fantagian in the Forum :)    A New Fantagian in the Forum :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 7:13 pm

Welcome! My name is YuffieCrystal or just Yuffie. Enjoy your time with us. Also, join the forum in my signature!
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: A New Fantagian in the Forum :)    A New Fantagian in the Forum :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 7:20 pm

You seem like somebody I know... but I could be wrong. Anyways, welcome to the forum! Read the rules, make friends, and have fun!
Back to top Go down
sherley739
Passionate Fantagian
sherley739

PostSubject: Re: A New Fantagian in the Forum :)    A New Fantagian in the Forum :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 7:26 pm

hi im sherley nice to meet you and welcome to the forum . i hope we can be freinds to. I'm actually hispanic and im speak it fairly fluently if you need help with anything dont be afraid to ask. dont froget to read the rules and enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: A New Fantagian in the Forum :)    A New Fantagian in the Forum :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 8:47 pm

Welcome to the forum~ I'm pokie, and you can call me that. Or anything similar like pokie or pokei, poke, etc. :3
Back to top Go down
audrybell
New Fantagian
audrybell

PostSubject: Re: A New Fantagian in the Forum :)    A New Fantagian in the Forum :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 12:21 am

hop wrote:
You seem like somebody I know... but I could be wrong. Anyways, welcome to the forum! Read the rules, make friends, and have fun!

In fantage? I don't think so, I dont have much friends xDDDD
I play in other games, like stardoll (audrybell) & pixie hollow (serendipity stardance) xD

THANKS for all the nice comments guys, really all of you are really nice ♥️

@Sherley739 Gracias!!! Btw, Miku rules! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: A New Fantagian in the Forum :)    A New Fantagian in the Forum :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 12:32 am

audrybell wrote:
hop wrote:

I play in other games, like stardoll (audrybell) & pixie hollow (serendipity stardance) xD

No, I mean in real life. I know a girl named Audrey who is hispanic, although I am not sure if it's you or not.
Back to top Go down
audrybell
New Fantagian
audrybell

PostSubject: Re: A New Fantagian in the Forum :)    A New Fantagian in the Forum :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 12:42 am

hop wrote:
audrybell wrote:
hop wrote:

No, I mean in real life. I know a girl named Audrey who is hispanic, although I am not sure if it's you or not.

Well my name is Audreey (yes 2 "e") I'm don't live in USA, I have 21 years old XDDDD Do you know me?
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: A New Fantagian in the Forum :)    A New Fantagian in the Forum :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 1:21 am

audrybell wrote:
hop wrote:
audrybell wrote:
hop wrote:

Well my name is Audreey (yes 2 "e") I'm don't live in USA, I have 21 years old XDDDD Do you know me?

No. Thank you for clearing that up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Fantagian in the Forum :)    A New Fantagian in the Forum :) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Fantagian in the Forum :)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2