Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share
 

  A New Fantagian in the Forum :)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alyssa:)
Senior Fantagian
Alyssa:)

Posts : 404
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 21
Location : United States

 A New Fantagian in the Forum :) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Fantagian in the Forum :)    A New Fantagian in the Forum :) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 7:06 pm

Welcome to the forum!! Make sure to read the rules & enjoy your stay. c:
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fantage.com
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Posts : 12278
Join date : 2012-01-14
Age : 20
Location : The gallows

 A New Fantagian in the Forum :) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Fantagian in the Forum :)    A New Fantagian in the Forum :) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 7:13 pm

Welcome! My name is YuffieCrystal or just Yuffie. Enjoy your time with us. Also, join the forum in my signature!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
o
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4269
Join date : 2011-11-11
Age : 18
Location : California

 A New Fantagian in the Forum :) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Fantagian in the Forum :)    A New Fantagian in the Forum :) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 7:20 pm

You seem like somebody I know... but I could be wrong. Anyways, welcome to the forum! Read the rules, make friends, and have fun!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sherley739
Passionate Fantagian
sherley739

Posts : 757
Join date : 2011-07-23
Age : 21
Location : district 12, panem

 A New Fantagian in the Forum :) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Fantagian in the Forum :)    A New Fantagian in the Forum :) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 7:26 pm

hi im sherley nice to meet you and welcome to the forum . i hope we can be freinds to. I'm actually hispanic and im speak it fairly fluently if you need help with anything dont be afraid to ask. dont froget to read the rules and enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

Posts : 5452
Join date : 2010-01-29
Age : 20
Location : Loading...

 A New Fantagian in the Forum :) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Fantagian in the Forum :)    A New Fantagian in the Forum :) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 8:47 pm

Welcome to the forum~ I'm pokie, and you can call me that. Or anything similar like pokie or pokei, poke, etc. :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
audrybell
New Fantagian
audrybell

Posts : 12
Join date : 2012-03-04
Location : Blaugrana Heart ♥

 A New Fantagian in the Forum :) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Fantagian in the Forum :)    A New Fantagian in the Forum :) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 12:21 am

hop wrote:
You seem like somebody I know... but I could be wrong. Anyways, welcome to the forum! Read the rules, make friends, and have fun!

In fantage? I don't think so, I dont have much friends xDDDD
I play in other games, like stardoll (audrybell) & pixie hollow (serendipity stardance) xD

THANKS for all the nice comments guys, really all of you are really nice ♥️

@Sherley739 Gracias!!! Btw, Miku rules! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
o
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4269
Join date : 2011-11-11
Age : 18
Location : California

 A New Fantagian in the Forum :) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Fantagian in the Forum :)    A New Fantagian in the Forum :) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 12:32 am

audrybell wrote:
hop wrote:
You seem like somebody I know... but I could be wrong. Anyways, welcome to the forum! Read the rules, make friends, and have fun!

In fantage? I don't think so, I dont have much friends xDDDD
I play in other games, like stardoll (audrybell) & pixie hollow (serendipity stardance) xD

No, I mean in real life. I know a girl named Audrey who is hispanic, although I am not sure if it's you or not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
audrybell
New Fantagian
audrybell

Posts : 12
Join date : 2012-03-04
Location : Blaugrana Heart ♥

 A New Fantagian in the Forum :) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Fantagian in the Forum :)    A New Fantagian in the Forum :) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 12:42 am

hop wrote:
audrybell wrote:
hop wrote:
You seem like somebody I know... but I could be wrong. Anyways, welcome to the forum! Read the rules, make friends, and have fun!

In fantage? I don't think so, I dont have much friends xDDDD
I play in other games, like stardoll (audrybell) & pixie hollow (serendipity stardance) xD

No, I mean in real life. I know a girl named Audrey who is hispanic, although I am not sure if it's you or not.

Well my name is Audreey (yes 2 "e") I'm don't live in USA, I have 21 years old XDDDD Do you know me?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
o
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4269
Join date : 2011-11-11
Age : 18
Location : California

 A New Fantagian in the Forum :) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Fantagian in the Forum :)    A New Fantagian in the Forum :) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 1:21 am

audrybell wrote:
hop wrote:
audrybell wrote:
hop wrote:
You seem like somebody I know... but I could be wrong. Anyways, welcome to the forum! Read the rules, make friends, and have fun!

In fantage? I don't think so, I dont have much friends xDDDD
I play in other games, like stardoll (audrybell) & pixie hollow (serendipity stardance) xD

No, I mean in real life. I know a girl named Audrey who is hispanic, although I am not sure if it's you or not.

Well my name is Audreey (yes 2 "e") I'm don't live in USA, I have 21 years old XDDDD Do you know me?

No. Thank you for clearing that up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




 A New Fantagian in the Forum :) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Fantagian in the Forum :)    A New Fantagian in the Forum :) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
A New Fantagian in the Forum :)
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Casanova DvDrip
» Hannibal Lecter's (1986-2007) DVDRip Collection
» All 5 Highlander Movies [DVDRip]
» Scorned (1994) DvDrip-XviD

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Forum :: Introductions-
Jump to: