Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups

Share | 

Untitled~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
S
Dedicated Fantagian

PostSubject: Untitled~   Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:26 pm

Silmaril and I are working on a story together oohoohoo. We have absolutely no plot planned and we're going as we please~ oh!
NO ONE BUT SILMARIL, MAKKINE, AND I ARE TO POST HERE! IF YOU HAVE COMMENTS, PLEASE PM THEM. THIS IS DUE TO THE FACT THAT WE WILL BOTH BE POSTING OFF AND ON. THANK YOU!
_

She stared in confusion as countless new faces brushed by her. It was the first day of the new school year, and like all witches of this age, she had dutifully enrolled to the Witch Academy. She purged herself of any insecurities and ducked into room 301 which had been designated her homeroom. Groups of girls were already huddled together laughing and giggling as they caught up with each other. I'll go and meet them later, for now I ought to get ready for class. She thought to herself. Entering the rows of wooden desks, she spotted an empty desk next to a boy who was staring out the window.
"Ah, hello! My name is Vivace may I sit here?" She asked the boy, her blonde curls bouncing along with her energetic smile.
"No." said a voice, giving her an answer she was not expecting.
"Ah, pardon?" she said, staring at the boy. He returned her gaze, his amber eyes were fiercer than any she had seen before. "You're annoying, go away." He spat out.
"A-ah..." She stammered, already feeling the heat rise to her cheeks. The boy turned his head, ignoring her presence. She gathered up her bags, careful to hide her anger and embarrassment.

Last edited by S on Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winnowill
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Untitled~   Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:20 pm

He hummed to himself softly as he slid through the crowd towards his seat, trying to soothe his gleefully scattered nerves. Every long summer day leading up to this he had wondered what going to the Academy would feel like. Everyone was dressed so colourfully, and was speaking amongst each-other with such an excited undercurrent flowing through. Like a bunch of parakeets they were. Smiling and filling himself with a reservoir of confidence, he strode across the classroom towards a small group of friendly-looking people.

Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed a parakeet girl, who seemed to be greeting the boy who stared through the arched glass windows with a melancholic gaze. The boy sharply said one word, and the girl slumped visibly. Shaking his head in sympathy, he cast his eyes to the ground and the map of the campus that he clutched in his sweating fist.

"This is a wonderful school isn't it, Fidel Albion?"

Sweet words encased in ice. he turned to face the speaker, a girl with upturned, narrow grey eyes and straight, ash blonde hair tied with a purple ribbon. Her tight lips lifted into a half-smile, inviting him to speak.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
S
Dedicated Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Untitled~   Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:05 pm

She brushed her hair with her fingers nervously, all of her previous courage had been demolished by that one boy, I'll get that twerp!

She sniffed, and strutted back to the front of the room. Having given up her previous goal of settling down, she took it upon herself to greet all of the students.

"Hello, I'm Vivace." She announced to no one in particular, much louder then she had originally meant to. She could have sworn she heard a snicker from the back of the room, but she retained her composure, and swooped into a group of unsuspecting people.

"Hello, I'm Vivace!" She said, introducing herself for the third time already. Only after speaking, did she actually take a look at the people she had addressed. A girl whose grey eyes immediately unnerved her, and an obviously excited boy. Not to mention she had just intruded on whatever they were discussing.

"A-ah sorry!" She spewed to them.

(Oh dear, I think I'm going to end up favoring little Vivace~)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winnowill
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Untitled~   Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:34 am

She scanned the boy standing before her, and then the girl who had just spoken. She smiled. They both looked like blissful fools. How could they be so excited about being on these wretched grounds? The glaring sunlight from the window was giving her a headache.

She shuddered; they knew so little of what it was like in the higher classes. What she had given to get into this class to escape...

They had also left their names out in plain view, completely disregarding the fact that this was a witch's academy. The boy had scrawled his all over his textbooks, and the girl had gone so far as to announce hers to the class. How could they be so brave...

Somehow, their naivete was refreshing though. Now they looked downcast and about to walk away. She had mindlessly come up with something innocuous yet cruel, again. My talent, I suppose... ran through her mind several times in a row, like it was a stuck machine.

Guilt began freezing up her tongue once more, but she decided to make an attempt to rescue the conversation her stupid mouth had started.

"Ah, hello. It's nice to meet you. My name is Neimie Selva. And yours?"

Hopefully the words didn't sound as empty as she thought they did.

[[Hopefully this character will become less stuck up eventually...]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
S
Dedicated Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Untitled~   Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:53 am

"Hello, hello!" she said, her heart already warming as she realized that she had successfully greeted someone. Ah, but she looks so gloomy... she thought as she studied the girl who had spoken.

"As you've heard, my name is Vivace! Let's be friends this year," She said, flashing a brilliant smile. Oh dear, am I being too friendly?

"I don't believe I've learned your name yet," She said, directing her attention to the boy.
Her mind raced to a rumor she had picked up earlier, without waiting for his response she said, "I heard that they're going to take us to test our abilities to see what classes we should be in!."

"Oh, Right, Sorry, I don't believe I've heard your name yet." She said, giggling nervously after realizing she had completely cut him off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winnowill
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Untitled~   Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:03 am

Fidel had only hazy recollection of being warned about the test. Brought so suddenly back to reality, he started to feel dizzy. Oh! I ought to say something...

"Er, thanks for telling me. Ahaha...I ought to have studied more. My name is Fidel, Fidel Albion."

He laughed nervously, hoping to make a good impression. It would be rather nice to have friends.

The test...well hopefully all those nights he spent poring over the new books his mum gave him would help. They were from her days at the academy, and had all sorts of notes written in the margins. Most of them were about rude classmates and all the hexes she would use on them if it were allowed. Well, maybe people are nicer now. Optimism began to happily push it's way through his brain again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
S
Dedicated Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Untitled~   Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:10 pm

"Study?" she asked laughing, "If it's studying then I definitely should have." She said, ending in a frown.

"I'm utterly useless on my own," She said becoming upset. "The most I can do is make someone feel uncomfortable," She said with a groan. She turned to the back of the room, suddenly interested in that boy's abilities. He had not moved an inch, but his head was turned towards the front of the room, and his lids covered his amber eyes.

"You saw him right?" She asked, gesturing towards the boy. "I'm certainly curious as to what he can do." She said, her face morphing into a pout. "He was so-" She stopped there as she realized the boy was glaring at her.

"A-ah, nevermind," She said, upset.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winnowill
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Untitled~   Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:28 pm

Fidel noticed that the girl, Vivace, was upset. I certainly hope that she's alright...

"Yeah, I didn't know whether we were supposed to study or not. They didn't say at the orientation, but my mum was worried. Oh, he looks powerful..."

Fidel watched the boy by the window. He had a probing amber gaze, as if he knew everything about Fidel in one glimpse, and hated him for it. Fidel turned away, unnerved.

He could hear the sound of his pet goldfish in gliding in it's tank all the way at home, like a radio that suddenly turned on in his mind above his thoughts. Completely forgetting what he had intended to say, his mouth came up with something entirely different.

"Sometimes people make fun of me, because I, well, hear voices in my head. And sometimes I see things...It doesn't mean that I'm mad, it's just what I'm able to do, I guess."

What have I just spouted at those girls? Fidel took a step back, wishing that his need to talk didn't always override his judgment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
S
Dedicated Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Untitled~   Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:44 pm

"Eh, is that so?" She asked, reaching forward to knock on his head. "I'm not very smart so I don't really understand, but I suppose you could be like a seer!" she added with a bright smile.

"Whattabout you?" She asked, turning back to Neimie. "I bet you can do something really cool," She said giggling.

Suddenly a bell rang overhead, it emitted a crude sound that rattled in her head. "Ah! I don't suppose that means that it's time to start class?" She asked, confused. This new school, new schedule, so confusing!

"Ah, let's go find seats close to each other!" She said, but her mouth gaped as she stared at the back of the room. The only empty seats were in a circle around that rude boy.

"He must have scared everyone away..." she muttered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winnowill
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Untitled~   Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:57 pm

Neimie watched the boy by the window carefully, noting his rare movements. He reminded her of something. She could hear the voices of the boy and the girl that had spoken to her wander vaguely through her head. The expectant eyes of Vivace, who had just turned to Neimie, jolted her awake.

"Oh, I can create sort of an icy wind. It's not very potent at the moment."

Neimie slid about in her seat so that she faced the strange boy again. He seemed to be either hiding something unimaginable or not hiding any secrets at all. Both possibilities fascinated her.

The rude vibrations of the bell sliced through her thoughts. Fidel and Vivace already seemed about halfway towards a ring of empty seats that surrounded the mysterious boy like a bubble. Nearly everyone else was seated, chatting happily with old and newfound friends about the imminent class. Seeing as I have no choice, I might as well sit with them...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
S
Dedicated Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Untitled~   Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:33 pm

His silence was disturbed by the sound of sliding chairs, turning his head to the left he stared back into the face of the smiling blonde from earlier. He fixed her with a fiery glare but said nothing. Behind and next to her were several other people, another icy blonde who wasn't paying much attention to anything yet trying to be polite, and an excited and rather bashful boy. He turned his gaze away from them and closed his eyes, I might as well take a nap.
After all, this school would be boring for someone like him- or so he thought.
_

"Ah, ah! Good, we're all together," She said with a huge smile. She had been afraid for a moment as Neimie had seemed rather hesitant. She became silent as a teacher walked into a room. She was an old woman, looking like a stereotypical elder. She wore humongous spectacles and colorful attire taken to the extreme.

"Welcome to the Academy, blablalbabla." Said the woman flapping her hands. "I don't care for the introduction, so I'm gonna' skip it y'babies." From this point on she ignored everyone in the classroom and sat down in a teachers chair for what seemed an eternity.

"Oh dear, Time to take you babies to evaluate your skill levels." She announced and headed out the door without bothering to see if any of the students were following her.

"Ah, this teacher! She's so spontaneous!" Said Vivace, flustered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winnowill
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Untitled~   Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:59 pm

I don't know if I can follow this teacher...the test...

A prickling nervousness kept him on his toes and clouded his thoughts. Racing after the teacher as soon as she suggested that they were to be tested, he fell headfirst through the doorway into the hall. The teacher merrily continued on.

"I suppose you've all prepared yourselves, yes? Ohoho, you'll be in for such a surprise, y'babies!"

There was some sniggering inside the mass of students that was leaving the seats and moving on, at various speeds. Some moved as slowly as possible, as if to delay the hands of the old, beaten looking clock on the wall that were swiftly pushing them to the test. Some ran ahead, excited to show off their skill or simply wanting to get it over with.

Fidel moaned slightly, face planted firmly on the ground. The crowd ran over him like a wild herd, forgetting his presence.

A cold hand yanked him up by the scruff of his neck and forced him upright. Neimie, who had trudging resolutely as the back of the crowd, suddenly appeared before him, her eyes boring into him fiercely.

"Please don't be a fool. Do hurry up, alright?"

Laughing, she ran ahead and resumed her spot at the rear, moving one foot after the other as slowly as she could manage once more.

Staggering to the left and right of the corridor in an attempt to keep up, Fidel noticed the statues. All along the sides of the chipped grey walls of the hall they were, each of them painted with incredible care and realism. Gargoyles, legendary historical magicians, the founders of the school, finned dragons. All of them watched with slight amusement the procession of students who were now eyeing them apprehensively. The way their eyes move...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
S
Dedicated Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Untitled~   Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:36 pm

"Eep!" squeaked Vivace as she noticed the statues. Without thinking she grabbed Fidel's hand, warmth flooded through her hand as they made contact.

"Ah, S-sorry!" she stammered as she let go of his hand with a yank. Blushing, she quickly raced ahead, not wanting to reveal her embarrassment.

She only realized what was happening when pain started to flood through her shoulder.
"Ah!" She gasped as she realized whom she had bumped into. Ah no no! It's that boy! Damn it, could this get any worse.

"Watch where you're going, stupid." He said while rolling his eyes.
"Why are you so rude?!" She blurted out without meaning to. Her hand flew to her mouth to stop herself from saying anything else.
"S-sorry," she muttered as she hurried away. Out of the corner of her eyes she could have sworn that his eyes had widened, but someone like him wouldn't feel any emotion.
_

That annoying blonde again, he sighed to himself. She even made me lose my composure for a moment, how stupid I am. Master would laugh at me right now. With these thoughts circling in his mind, he frowned.

He nearly jumped as he spotted a statue out of the corner of her mind. The statue depicted a young witch, whose expression was one of courage and her hand was held in front of her, a finger pointing straight out. He stood still for a moment and then paced over to the statue, placing his hands on the statue's base he muttered, "Master," He sighed and turned away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winnowill
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Untitled~   Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:24 pm

Neimie watched the statues pass by, examining each as much as she could before the tides of students carried her on. Why were Vivace and Fidel so excited about them, and everything in general, she could not understand at all. That teacher...she knew exactly what was going to happen during the test.

Feeling the dull dread grow with every step, she decided to mentally curse the academy and all the foolish people in it. A high pitched ringing grew in her ear, and that odd, savage, glee and energy began to rise from her toes and the back of head. No, I can't slip and let her past now...

Leaning against the wall between a marble chimera and a soldier made of of a reddish stone, her eyes were caught by the amber-eyed boy ahead. He appeared to be whispering to the statue. That witch...where have I seen her face before?

--

Fidel took in a deep breath; why were the statues so life-like, with those moving gazes? Glancing at Vivace to his side, he noticed that she looked about as frightened as he was. A squeak, her hand was in his. He blushed slightly, and turned away.

"Ah..."

She let go so quickly that his arm waved limply like pendulum for a few moments after. Watching Vivace run ahead, he sighed and continued on, trying not to look into the eyes of the statues.

The hall became darker as it went on, lit by lamps affixed periodically to the walls. Fidel's sense of foreboding grew larger the farther he went. Finally, the corridor opened into a wide, tall, chamber.

"Here we are, y'babies!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
S
Dedicated Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Untitled~   Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:49 pm

"Woah!" Gasped Vivace as she stepped into a huge chamber. The ceiling towered above them by at least fifty feet. The black and white checkered tiled flooring matched the wall's gothic decor, the strange surroundings completely overwhelming Vivace. The scarce lighting cast strange shadows as the students settled onto one side.

"Now Y'babies, time to show me what you're made of!" She yelled, cackling. The teacher reached behind her and pulled out a list of ridiculous length, she then began to call out the names of the students. As each were called, they would step into the middle of the floor and demonstrate their skills. First a witch who could control stone, then a boy who summoned a minor demon.

"Ah so much more talented than me," She sighed. She spotted Fidel bobbing in and out of the crowd of students. She ran over to him, and gasped out, "I'm so nervous!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cyrus
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Untitled~   Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:14 pm

I posted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
S
Dedicated Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Untitled~   Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:27 pm

Cyrus wrote:
I posted.

Spoiler:

_

"Look!" cried Vivace as she grabbed Fidel's shoulder. "That boy is going out to demonstrate!"

What she said was true, he had stepped out of the crowd, his bad mood on his face was obvious. He stomped over to the teacher and was arguing with her for a few seconds. Vivace gasped, for the boy's eyes had seemed to turn into flames for a moment. However, she assumed that she had imagined it, because the teacher had burst into laughter.

The boy was glaring at all who dared to look upon him, he raised up one fist and slowly opened his hand. A ball of flame roared to life on his palm. The ends of his dark brown hair curled and glowed orange like coal which had just been burned. Then he snapped his fist shut and angrily stomped back into the crowd.

"Wow! A fire mage." Said Vivace, "If he wasn't so horrible, I'd want him on our team,"
Vivace raised her hand to her face and sucked on her finger. "We will have teams right? I thought I heard that we would.."

___

There Sil~ God, forgive this horrible writing, but perhaps our writer's block will end with this recent addition.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winnowill
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Untitled~   Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:35 am

The charcoal smell floated through the silent air. Fidel gazed in admiration at the boy as he returned to the expectant crowd. One by one, a student would slowly, waveringly, raise their hand, and the teacher would guide them along to the spot that the boy had vacated, giggling to herself over their anxiety. All manner of powers were demonstrated, their glowing, charred, aftereffects swept away neatly by the hand of the teacher.

Finally, Fidel felt a shove to his back. Running forward quickly to keep his balance, he found himself in the center of the chamber. Shifting slightly on his feet, and taking deep breaths, he realized that all of those eyes in the crowd were waiting for him to do something interesting. How could he demonstrate as a simple clairvoyant? I can't, I can't do this, I have nothing...

The words flew out of his mouth without his command. Standing tall, feet planted firmly on the ground, he faced his audience.

"There is blood outside."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
S
Dedicated Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Untitled~   Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:16 pm

She pushed Fidel forward as his name was called, and cheered him on as he stumbled into the center.

"You can do it! Show us your clairvoyance," Wait... how on earth is he supposed to show that? She pondered for a moment.

"There is blood outside."

"Eh?! What do you mean Fidel?" She asked him, suddenly shocked by his abrupt announcement. She felt a strong urge to stick her head outside of the chamber, but she resisted. After all that teacher scared her, might as well see how the teacher would handle this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: Untitled~   Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:56 pm

Byakku (S) invited me personally to join o////o

Oh god oh god I'm an idiot and a good-for-nothing oh god oh god how the heck can I be so stupid oh god

She slammed open the door. "I'M HERE!" to her surprise, the room was absolutely deserted. Her entrance had spurred up some paperwork from the ground, but aside from that everything stayed motionless. The tables and chairs were slightly out of order, the magically-lit lighting slightly flickering. And, of course, she was late to class. Everything always screwed up around her some way or another; the most important day in her life wasn't going to be any different.

A man entered the room, bleeding profusely from the thigh. He slammed the door open and stood under the doorway, panting, resting his dislocated shoulder against the wall.

"I, uh," Myrna stammered. "I, uh, think this is like, where I'm supposed to be? Who are you? Where is everybody?"

The man 's eyes flitted up, then fell down as though the weight of looking was too much. "Test ... testing room ... "

"Oh, uh, sir, are you all right?" The air conditioner turned on unceremoniously, and a dull buzzing filled the room.

"I'm fine, I'm the janitor". The corners of his mouth tried to grin. "Just ... testing room. Down the hall. Hurry up if you ... want to pass the test."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winnowill
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Untitled~   Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:06 am

There was a profound silence. The teacher, with an odd look in her eye sped down the chamber and opened the door. It swung open with an loud, ominous creak, and revealed what lay beyond. Several of the magical lamps in the corridor appeared to work no longer and some of the statues were...headless. Fidel started to feel sick to his stomach as he stared at their crumbled necks.

A few students screamed, and broke the silence. The teacher stuck her head back through the doorway, her massive glasses hung slightly askew.

"Shush y'babies. Take care of yourselves while I investigate this."

Looking wildly around, he noticed Vivace, panicking. Seeing the fear and disruption that he had said had caused, he felt an awful guilt mix with the panic in his throat.

"I don't know how I...I'm so sorry!"

Neimie was seated on the ground, her eyes half-open in a daze. Her hands were red from being clutched tightly in a fist for the whole duration of the test. Now they were open. The melancholic boy he had seen earlier was nowhere to be seen.

Without warning, the radio in his head turned on again. He pushed it away angrily, but it overcame him like a wave, causing him to cough slightly. That janitor I saw in the corner...and a black thing.

(( Yay it's Makkine :D))

Back to top Go down
View user profile
S
Dedicated Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Untitled~   Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:41 pm

Vivace rushed over to Fidel, "Ah, how scary! But you were super cool!" The statues she had seen earlier unnerved her, why would some decapitate statues? Does someone here at this school hold a grudge against the great witches and mages?

Noticing Fidel starting to slouch, she grabbed his shoulder. Concerned, she asked him, "Are you okay?"

_

Master...

Those headless statues, he didn't care about any of them except for the witch whose statue he had visited earlier. He gripped his fingers into a tight fist, and ran out of the chamber, unable to contain his rage.

The statue of the witch was no longer whole, like the others she had been decapitated. Flames roared to life at his fists, and his tips of his hair started to glow. His eyes started to turn into flames, but he felt a hand on his shoulder. He spun around and stared into the face of that teacher.
"Oooh hoo, sonny. Wouldn't it be best not to expose yourself now? That wouldn't do you any good." She said, snickering slightly. He closed his eyes and forced his anger to settle down. The teacher to snickered and pushed him back into the chamber. He did not meet the eyes of any of the students who stared at him.

(Ma,n I need to draw Peter, me describing him when he uses flames sounds so lame).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: Untitled~   Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:31 pm

Myrna stammered out a half-thought apology and went into the hall.

It was chaotic for a supposedly solemn school. Granite was strewn everywhere, walls were smeared with odd gooey substances, and the statues that had seemed so regal in the pamphlet now only had jagged, uneven necks without a head attached. Kids stood, hands to their mouth, tears in their eyes, just as broken and confused as the building around them. One of them, a tall, fast-walking boy, strode over to one of the statues.

He was half-set on fire for half a second before an old woman, red-cheeked and rather ... round, lay a single hand on his shoulder and whispered something with a grin on her face.

"I'm sorry, everybody!" Myrna said, but through the chaos you couldn't hear her voice. "I think this might be my fault?"

A woman behind her snickered. She was tall, and her shoulders rose and feel jerkily as she laughed. "Don't be stupid. Something else is going on." She pushed up her glasses haughtily and pushed a kid out of the way as she sped down the hallway.

Myrna hung her head. Everything was swirling around her and confusing and she didn't know where to go. She moved to the side of a few rushing students, accidentally bumping into a girl with her hair picked up neatly into a ponytail. "S-sorry!" She said, but the girl just shot her an icy glare. Jeeze, what's WITH the people at this school? she thought, still smiling cordially.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winnowill
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Untitled~   Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:59 pm

Oh...I wonder who she is...Neimie watched the late girl, sympathizing with her confusion. Making herself stand up from the hard, dusty ground, she wandered through the crowd, which had suddenly become loudly anxious in contrast to the previous silence. The chamber was now dim, the flickering remaining light caused the headless statues to make threatening shadows against the tall marble walls close to the entrance.

Neimie approached the girl, hoping that what she said would not be unintentionally unsettling again, like it always was...

"Ah...I don't believe that this could be your fault at all..."

The spontaneous teacher flew in from the corridor, accompanied by a tall man who was bleeding heavily, his shoulder held at an odd angle. The man spoke, his voice was cracked and short of breath, yet had an air of dignity to it.

"There has been an accident. All students are to form groups of five, and will be led to the dormitories one group a time. While we are taking a group, you must remain here and be utterly silent. Is this understood?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
S
Dedicated Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Untitled~   Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:17 pm

Seeing Neimie, Vivace ran over to her. She shouldered past the many students who wandered in her way.

"Ah," she spluttered as she gasped for breath. Finally, she stood straight and managed to get out, "Hello again, I wondered what happened... have you seen Fidel?"

"Shut it, Blondie!" The teacher yelled at her, the teacher randomly stuck her leg out and tripped the boy who was rushing past her, that boy.

He glared at the teacher, than his gaze moved to Vivace. She almost thought that he rolled his eyes at her, but she wasn't sure.

"Oh come on, he had to end up in our group?" she whispered out of the side of her mouth to Neimie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Untitled~   Today at 12:56 pm

Back to top Go down

Untitled~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next