Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups

Share | 

Untitled~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: Untitled~   Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:47 pm

Drew my characters:

Myrna looked around, lost. Groups? But she hadn't even taken the test yet! As she whirled around hopelessly, she came face to face with a girl that had straw-blonde hair. It had once been in a ponytail, and half of it was still tied up neatly with a ribbon, but the rest of it seemed to have become undone and flew around her head in messed-up curls. She was grinning, yes, but her eyes weren't squinting and her eyebrows weren't raised. The smile was purely out of politeness.

"What?" Myrna tried to smile back, but it ended up looking more like a grimace. "I'm sorry, what was your question?"

There was silence. "Ah ... I didn't ask one?" There was some more silence.

Myrna, itching to do something with her hands, buttoned up the top of her dress shirt.

---------

Nina sighed. All this darn fear, all of a sudden, 'cause somebody just so happened to be clairvoyant and just so happened to see blood. This school was so ... haemophobic. Pffft. She'd used the word wrong, she was sure, but it's not like she was talking. It's not like anyone could freaking tell what was in her head.

Telepathy, now there's a rare psychic power. It's a positive headache in the wrong hands, but not in hers. There had not yet been a single time when a guy had had a crush on her when she hadn't gone up to them and set them straight. No clairvoyant thought was ever private if she was in the room, and the people with their secrets that they obsessed over so much all had never given her the time of day, even when she knew them from the inside out.

One thing, darling: nothing is ever secret.

------

Oh wow this is the worst writing I've ever done haha wow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winnowill
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Untitled~   Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:58 pm

((Oh lord, Fidel ran in front of the Plot Train...I'm really sorry guys...
Agh, I'm terrible at role-plays. I hope that I can be forgiven for this.))

Neimie sighed, playing with a piece of the mosaic on the ground. All this chaos...that foolish new boy. Why did this have to happen every single time there was an influx of freshman?

Turning about, she noticed two new students, arriving late. They'll know better than to do so later, that teacher of the history scrolls...he'll jump down their throats in his class.

Noticing the students coalescing slowly into groups, she pulled herself up and wandered in the direction of Vivace, hoping to be with one familiar face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Untitled~   Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:50 pm

Richard stood up, looking around for who he recognized and knew was in his group. Had he forgotten? Oh, no, not forgotten, please not forgotten. No idea where he was, but not wanting to ask, either, Richard began to do one of those extremely slow walks when you're attempting to avoid doing something, which he was.

"Which was it.. Group two? Three? Definitely not one or five.." Staring down at the ground, looking for a distractions, hoping a teacher would take his arm and lead him to his group, without him having to figure anything out. No teacher came.

It.. It was three, he decided, getting into the line, still unsure he was in the right line. Should he just wait until there was only one slot left? No.. There were new students.. He decided just to stay there.

(You guys can decide if group three is where Richard is or not @ΓΈ@)

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
S
Dedicated Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Untitled~   Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:21 pm

(Silmy put us into groups of 5, because at that time there were only 5 characters, for the emergency panic thingummy. Er so lets all just join one group shall we?)

He glared at the boy who was milling around the students without much of a purpose. His gaze turned abruptly to the left as he was slapped by the annoying blonde.

"Don't glare at people!" she said.
"Don't hit people, blondie." He replied rolling his eyes.
"Don't be so rude!"
"Don't get in others' business."
By the end of their short argument, she threw up her arms in exaggeration.
"By the way, my name isn't Blondie, it's Vivace." She said, having already forgotten that they had been arguing.
"Yes, I heard you the first time you introduced yourself." He sighed, this girl was really getting on his nerves.

She turned away, the confused boy catching her interests.
"Over here!" She whispered, careful as to not let the teacher hear her.

-This writing is stupid... :C-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: Untitled~   Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:54 pm

Nina took one last look at the disjointed madness around her, sighed, and left the hall. What a freakshow, this school. What a freakshow. They just wanted to put them up on a stand so people could point and laugh in their fright, even if everybody was exactly the same at the end.

God, what a cynical jerk she was. Whatever. She slid out of the way of a passing teacher and ran into the gardens. The carnage was even worse out here. Trees had their leaves torn out, whirled around, scattered as their branches hung like corpses on a rope. The ground was wet and sticky and red in places, dry and cracked and dusty in others. Whole thing was a bloody mess.

She lifted a tree branch and pushed open the fence. Its once-proud (if rusted) bars were now snapped, bent, and thrown around. A breeding ground for tetanus, she thought, as she skipped over one. And, at last, she found a barely-visible door on the ground. There it is, and it will never not.

---------------

Myrna huddled close to her group. She noticed students all around her were doing the same, trying to find order. Oops. Nope, not order. Not order, not neatness, not anything with any connotation that could mean "pattern" or "expected".

But her mind was already whirring and thinking and she could see every possibility unfold in front of her. She thought of tessellations and constellations and meaning, but the stars became undone and the myriad rhombuses became unconnected, were scattered. A few students in her group started to drift off, unconscious. The distance between them grew. And suddenly, it wasn't just get group of six. Other students were walking away from each other, and the hall was returning to its original soup-like state.

"Stop that," she felt a hand on her shoulder. Her eyes were open, and she turned around to face the headmaster. The headmaster was a tall, mostly angry man who seemed to have had his moustache cut with a lazer, it was so straight. He sighed again, and everybody was back into their groups. "I know what you do. We've got a couple like you, it's nothing to cry about."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winnowill
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Untitled~   Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:18 am

Several sharp elbows dug into him, Fidel took a step back, separated by the force of the confused crowd. A few glares were sent his way; he felt sick to his stomach. Why did that come out of his mouth?

An odd idea struck his roiling head, thankfully originating this time from his own subconcious. Well, if I started this, I have to find out what happened!. With new willpower, he began to propel himself towards the entry to the destroyed hall, while keeping an eye out for...

Dark black eyes like an insects caught his, the moustache beneath straight as a pair of antenna.

"Now where do we think we're going, eh?"

He noticed the girl standing next to him. The entropy...

The words forced themselves over his thoughts again. He ran, panicking as irrationality flooded his brain like rain from the thought.

He thought that he saw Vivace out of the corner of his eye...there she was, having an argument with that boy! With no care for the context, he dashed straight towards them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Untitled~   Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:46 pm

Richard noticed someone calling him, well with their hand, to come over with them. Was that his group? Yes, it did seem familiar, yeah, that was his group! He hurried over to them, rather embarrassed about forgetting something so important.
"Heh, sorry about that... I'm such an idiot, haha..."
(I find it funny that we're so casual and just getting to know each other here while in this other rp i'm in someone just died and a group of four /including me/ are covered in blood and traumatized isn't that nice)

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
S
Dedicated Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Untitled~   Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:57 pm

"Fidel!" Vivace cried as she saw him rushing towards their group. "Are you all right?" she asked, remembering the past events.
Vivace turned away from him as she stared at the new people who had been pushed into their group.
"Uh, nice to meet you," she said, but she knew her introduction was horribly out of place with the current events. She flipped her hair, surveying the scene. Everything was in an awful mess, but the earlier state of chaos has seemed to be cured as people we're now filing into orderly groups.
She turned around as she felt a hand on her shoulder, "Wha-" she stammered as she realized that boy had grabbed her.
"Stay on guard, something is here," he said in a low voice as his eyes darted around the corridor.
Vivace nodded and turned away, brushing his hand off her shoulder.

__
Yeah we ought to get attacked by something soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: Untitled~   Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:10 pm

"I, uh, am Myrna. Myrna Zheng." She smiled weakly and waved at the ditzy blonde.
----------------
Nina spat out dirt and blood. She coughed, she brought up her knees to her forehead, and tried to tie her ponytail back up with shaking fingers. A leg, more shadow than skin, had burst through the roof and nearly freaking killed her.

Augh. What a laughing stock of a school. No concern for student's safety and whatnot. Augh. Only black now.
----------------
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Untitled~   Today at 6:09 pm

Back to top Go down

Untitled~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2