Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups

Share | 

i cry all day :(

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
waffles_4_ever
Junior Fantagian

PostSubject: i cry all day :(   Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:39 am

IM AN IDIOT

Last edited by waffles_4_ever on Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/fantagewaffles
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: i cry all day :(   Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:43 am

silent Wow.... how long has this been happening for? Are you sure you don't want to move away from your mom?? (Care shouldn't be that bad) Either way you deserve a hug! They shouldn't treat ANYONE like that. :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
waffles_4_ever
Junior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: i cry all day :(   Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:46 am

since i was in lil school

when i was 6
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/fantagewaffles
Blue
Veteran Fantagian

Location : How am I supposed to know? D; LOCATING MYSELF IS HARD.

PostSubject: Re: i cry all day :(   Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:48 am

I never knew I'd meet a real-life Matilda.
If your brother annoys you, then ignore him. He's acting like an idiot.
Well, maybe if your mother says something, go with it. She looks like she's firm on her decisions. Maybe listen to them, and you would get along better.
I really feel sorry for you, I wish there was some way I could help. Nobody should be treated like this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://underworld.forumotions.in
Mila
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: i cry all day :(   Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:04 am

call 911. thats child abuse. they could go to jail for that. talk to your teacher at school and tell them everything ( even if there mean teacher) your parents need help. if you dont get help, your going to suffer. you want a happy life. Either call 911, help services. if you deny this, and wont call them. You are seriously gonna get hurt. talk to anyone. You need help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rikka
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: i cry all day :(   Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:08 am

omg thats really bad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: i cry all day :(   Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:04 pm

I have never gone through this but i'm going to try to help.

Insted of crying all day I think you should explain this to your parents (if you already did then try again) also tell a teacher or a close friend, and I know this is hard for you but stand up for yourself. As I learned from alot of people, you cant solve your problems from crying! You have to stay strong. It will help to think more on the positive side than the negitive. I hope things get better! Oh, p.s. it will also help to be able to look up to someone and say that if they could do it then you can to.

I hope this helps!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
KiddCharlie8
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: i cry all day :(   Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:59 pm

Wow. Really touching story I might cry a little cuz ish so sadd. Sad One thing to do is to tell someone u trust or tell a counselor or a teacher.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Golden-Star
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: i cry all day :(   Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:28 pm

CHILD ABUSE .O

I am sooo sorry .c

I feel bad. Call child services or 911. Don't ever kill yourself. NEVA. It will not make things better. I hope an angel above will send a sign to a better family (with ur lil bro) or something better.

Bless u c.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://yummystrawberries.canadian-forum.com/
Alyssa:)
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: i cry all day :(   Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:59 pm

I'm so sorry I hear that.
You cannot let your parents or siblings abuse you.
Call the police, or child service.
You cannot keep on getting hit, slapped & abused.
Don't kill yourself. Call ACS.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fantage.com
v

PostSubject: Re: i cry all day :(   Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:16 pm

i'm sorry to hear that. like everyone else said, that counts as child abuse. if it gets any worse, yeah, call the police. don't kill yourself, please. it's a temporary problem, & your solution will be permanent.
parents shouldn't even be abusing you like that. i don't understand why it happens, but it does. i wish you the best of luck.

tumblr
let's catch up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: i cry all day :(   Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:47 pm

Okay, if your parents hit you a lot and try to make you eat a shoe, that's ridiculous. But some of this is just you overreacting.

If your brothers annoy you, that's normal. I have three brothers myself, and they just annoy me because they either think it's funny or they want attention. If you ignore them, they will eventually calm down, trust me. My older brother has pulled my hair out before, but he hasn't done it all of the time. I'm guessing that hair-pulling is just a stage.

If your brothers are being immature, you could tell them to be more mature. One thing I always do to my younger brother (and it always works on him) is I ask him "Why did you hit/kick/slap/hurt me?". I tell him that he had no reason to start an argument, and by that time, he doesn't respond or hurt me physically. If you make your younger brother feel the pressure of your authority over him, he'll be quiet (and I admit, my younger brothers sometimes express authority over me, but this solution does work).

I don't have a sister, but I'm sure your sister hitting you is just what any other girl in her situation would do. Siblings fight, we all do. It's not being abusive, it's just her being a teenage girl. And if you fight back, that encourages her to fight back. Just make her feel ashamed by saying something like "You know what, this is such a stupid argument, it's not even worth me fighting over" and walk away. If she follows you or continues to say/do anything mean, ignore it and try not to react too badly to the pain. I'm sure she'll eventually stop.

Also, if your older sister yelled at you like that in the morning, she was most likely crabby and half awake. If somebody doesn't feel happy in the morning, they are going to yell a lot.

I'm not sure what to do about your brother using bad language, but if he is using it excessively, just walk away (unless you're in the car or something). My best advice is to try and ignore him.

Try to listen to your parents, keep a good attitude, and not beg/complain. You'll notice that when you are obedient and show a good attitude towards them, they will do the same. Think about your choices before making them. Adults are unhappy when they see something that, at first sight, looks bad. If they see at least one person not taking part in misbehaving or making them upset, they sometimes praise that one person. And I can see why your dad didn't want you downloading something. There are blinking ads all over the internet that give out viruses, and he probably doesn't want to pay to repair your computer, especially if it's one the whole family uses. Explain to him that you are playing a virtual world. Show your dad what Fantage looks like, and he may or may not approve of you playing all the time, but at least he won't be as freaked out about it.

So really, don't kill yourself over your family getting upset or annoyed. We all get upset at some point in our lives, and it's not worth suicide. Brothers and sisters fight all the time, and there's no way to stop that. Try to act obedient, and if your parents don't become nicer towards you, then you need to talk to someone. But for now, don't take it to the extremes unless you know for a fact that you act perfect almost all the time, and your parents (not your siblings, because as I previously stated, that's just part of having siblings) continue to hurt you often, with no good reason.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winnowill
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: i cry all day :(   Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:49 pm

That's really horrible. I know it's hard when you experience child abuse and you are afraid to seek help from social services. Maybe try initiating a serious discussion with your parents about how they have been hurting you. Please know that I think that everyone here hopes that things will turn out alright for you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
01sparkly
Devoted Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: i cry all day :(   Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:22 pm

Aww omg I'm so sorry!! That's child abuse!!! Call 911 or child services. I hope things get better. :c
Back to top Go down
View user profile
69hot_wangs69
Dedicated Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: i cry all day :(   Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:45 pm

Oh my God people. Calm down for a second.

I feel like you're really over exaggerating, and I think that because of the way you described your siblings. EVERYONE with a sibling knows that you fight with them a lot, disagree, think they are stupid at times, etc. Your siblings will piss you off for the rest of your childhood and that's just something you need to deal with.

As for your mother, there's a difference between whacking you, hitting you with a belt, etc. from a BEATING. Make sure you know the difference before you do anything rash. You might be pissed at your parents for whacking you as punishment, calling you names, talking down to you, but unless you're sure that what she is doing is wrong and unjustified, dont go to social services. They will go to jail.

Obviously if this is child abuse, you should definitely do something, but if you're just in a pissed off mood and are over exaggerating, dont.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
I
Devoted Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: i cry all day :(   Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:32 am

call le cops.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: i cry all day :(   Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:31 am

Spy-der wrote:
You might be pissed at your parents for whacking you as punishment, calling you names, talking down to you, but unless you're sure that what she is doing is wrong and unjustified, dont go to social services. They will go to jail.

I agree with you in nothing but this...
Back to top Go down
alex
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: i cry all day :(   Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:49 pm

itsbleh wrote:
call le cops.
Did you not read what spyder said?

I agree with him completely, when I was younger I was like you a bit, but I soon realized that I was only angry--angry at myself for not noticing what was going on and I just got so mad.

tumblr / 내 호버크라프트는 장어로 가득 차 있어요. ㅡㅅㅡ
thank u elliot for the pic of me n my gf♥

Last edited by N on Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
S
Dedicated Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: i cry all day :(   Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:00 pm

I agree with spyder, getting spanked is different from being beaten.
And as others have said, annoying siblings are normal. Their job is to piss you off.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: i cry all day :(   Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:08 pm

Thank you guys for making my point. Like I said, your siblings will annoy you, so there's no reason to commit suicide or call it "abusive".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: i cry all day :(   Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:51 am

Agreed, Spyder and Hop. While this is not kind behaviour on your parent's part, it is probably NOT child abuse. And as for your siblings, you are just plain overreacting.
Siblings are always annoying at times. If you got along with your siblings like BFFs, that would be abnormal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: i cry all day :(   Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:07 am

What about the "hitting in public" part? ^^
Back to top Go down
69hot_wangs69
Dedicated Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: i cry all day :(   Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:45 am

-♥Aubrey♥- wrote:

That's another thing. Her mom would have to be an idiot to beat her kid in public, so I'm guessing her mother probably slapped her.
That's another reason why i think the whole story is over exaggerated.

My mom actually used to grab my arm and dig her fingernails into my skin when she wanted to punish me in public without people noticing. Me and my sister actually have scars up our arms from it.
But I wouldnt even consider that child abuse. You should look up some videos sometime of kids being beaten by their parents, so that you know the difference between getting slapped, and from getting beaten.

If you really are getting abused, do something, but if you are just stretching the truth for our pity, please stop. There are kids out there who get raped, punched, whipped, etc. That's child abuse. Comparing a slap across the face to that, is almost offensive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
castiel
Devoted Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: i cry all day :(   Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:49 am

Quote :
Siblings are always annoying at times. If you got along with your siblings like BFFs, that would be abnormal.

Well I treat my sister like shes my best friend, but that's because she is. So I wouldn't say it's abnormal. We do fight but still.
If you think its child abuse, it really isn't. Almost all parents think their children 'learn' by spanking/hitting/name calling them so they won't do it again. Well, that's like how I grew up. I kept doing it again though, and you probably did the same. But I eventually learned what was right from wrong. But I will not your sister did such mean things to you.
Quote :

If you really are getting abused, do something
If it was, I'm sure she we would have called 911 instead of sitting here getting answers on a forum.
edit: Also, another thing is that I think you should SHOW this post to your family so they know how you feel, that is if this story is true.
There's too much drama on this forum. It was not made to write about how much you dislike your life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: i cry all day :(   Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:59 pm

-♥Aubrey♥- wrote:

There is a difference between slapping your kid, which is not child abuse, and BEATING your kid, which is.
Waffle, don't commit suicide over something so trivial. My parents swear at me, and if I do something really bad, I might get a slap.
Don't call the cops. You can put your parents in jail for nothing, and give them a horrible fine. That's just nasty.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i cry all day :(   Today at 9:15 pm

Back to top Go down

i cry all day :(
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Forum Lounge-
Jump to: